Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Obsession With The Past Affects Present Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Obsession With The Past Affects Present Relationships (356 Views)

MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps / My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Obsession With The Past Affects Present Relationships by ladyprowezs(f): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
No matter if you’ve dated only a few women or many, there will always be that one placing a permanent imprint upon your mind. Perhaps
she’s “the one that got away” or she left battle scars along your chest that you’re still healing from. Or maybe, in your mind, you’re still trying to make it work despite her continued rejection .

There could also be repeated mutual attempts at long-lasting love that never seem to work out, keeping you
from seeing other prospective partnerships because neither one of you can really let go. Whichever is the case, and for whatever reason, the years go by with nothing to show because you’re always comparing and holding others to an invisible standard. And the
danger of clinging to past memories of her is how it affects your ability to really find one who suits you best. Sometimes she could be standing right next to you, even living next door, but you can’t see her because your mind is still reeling and focused
on another. Don’t get me wrong.
There’s nothing bad about remembering past relationships, as long as you’re not obsessive about
them or still burning that love candle in the dark.

Read More >>
http://ladyprowessblog.com.ng/2018/08/08/how-obsession-with-the-past-affects-your-present-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

3 Steps To Get Out Of The Friend Zone | Make Her See You As A Lover / Best Relationship Tips Ever / Mr. Eazi Speaks On His Love For Temi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.