Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (29602 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Alleged Fraud: UNTH Doctors Take Case To EFCC / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by HypocriticalMod: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
lolaluv1:

I am not in the mood to cuss you out or roll in the mud today. I will leave the rolling in the mud to your PIG paternal grandma and her 14 bastards that she was dropping like poo out of her wide vagina, your BITCH paternal grandmother with her 11 bastards that she didn't even know where they came from and your GUTTER RAT mother with her rodents (you inclusive kiss) that she had because her wide vagina is permanently open to her mad customers.

Oloshi. A woman cannot even open her mouth to talk, you people will want to try (albeit unsuccessfully wink) to slut shame. I am not in the mood to cuss you out yet o. Just wait. cheesy
No woman in your family history and in the time to come is better than least hoe in my village.
Go and be a real woman instead of competing with sex dolls. Shameless girl. I pity the mugu that takes you in as wife cos his offspring(if you are lucky to be pregnant again) will be future waste to the human populace. Useless daughter of a useless mother produces useless future child(If God has mercy on you). cheesy
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by bukatyne(f): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Is it ethical for the doctors not to be able to make decisions to save a patient's life in cases like this?
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by bukatyne(f): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
wilson2:
But in the beginning it was not So....... Only God knows why child birth in this generation is something else...

My mum gave birth to me and my 4 siblings without going to the hospital.... 2 among us she did it all by herself without the help of any one or a doctor

So you statistics of maternal mortality rate and complications in your mom's time?

Or are we to rely on good old 'it doesn't happy in my family'?
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by lolaluv1(f): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

No woman in your family history and in the time to come is better than least hoe in my village.
Go and be a real woman instead of competing with sex dolls. Shameless girl. I pity the mugu that takes you in as wife cos his offspring(if you are lucky to be pregnant again) will be future waste to the human populace. Useless daughter of a useless mother produces useless future child(If God has mercy on you). cheesy

Bastard rat of 1,000 fathers. tongue
Nobody has time to read your nonsense up there that you scurried away to write in 1 hour.

Go and meet your PIG paternal grandma and RODENT maternal grandma with their uteruses hanging out of their wide vaginas grin, to teach you how to defend their honour when you meet a hoe like me. Also, tell them I said they should learn how to keep their legs shut in their next life, instead of littering the streets with little piglets like you and your almajiri siblings.
In fact, i should put all of you to work on my farm. Useless things like the 34 of you. Only to eat and have sex and procreate like rabid dogs are all you know. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by HypocriticalMod: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
lolaluv1:

Bastard rat of 1,000 fathers. tongue
Nobody has time to read your nonsense up there that you scurried away to write in 1 hour.

Go and meet your PIG paternal grandma and RODENT maternal grandma with their uteruses hanging out of their wide vaginas grin, to teach you how to defend their honour when you meet a hoe like me. Also, tell them I said they should learn how to keep their legs shut in their next life, instead of littering the streets with little piglets like you and your almajiri siblings.
In fact, i should put all of you to work on my farm. Useless things like the 34 of you. Only to eat and have sex and procreate like rabid dogs are all you know. cheesy cheesy
Start saving, Womb transplant is very possible. Just a couple of millions in dollars and that disfigured body that you brought upon yourself due to your shameful acts can be corrected.
Venting your frustration on cool gees like me won't solve the problem. You can thank me later.
Kizzez kiss
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Mizwisdom(f): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Let's not blame men fully. A neighbor of mine has had 4 kids in five years cause she's looking for female child. The last one is only six month and I suspect she has taken in again because it seems she's hiding and complaining of fever. No woman especially Nigerian will want to be married without womb. She might blame the husband for life. It's a real dicey situation. Only few women will agree, especially the educated ones

Do you need book? Contact me via email
orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by lolaluv1(f): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

Start saving, Womb transplant is very possible. Just a couple of millions in dollars and that disfigured body that you brought upon yourself due to your shameful acts can be corrected.
Venting your frustration on cool gees like me won't solve the problem. You can thank me later.
Kizzez kiss

Shut up. So if they write down millions of dollars and ask people to pronounce it, you too will come out that you want to pronounce? LMAO. cheesy
How about you and your baby-making machine grandmas and their litany of hungry progeny pronounce this: "I am not a rat. I must not born everywhere like a dirty, little pig. The time I've spent borning like a cat on heat set lose, i should use it to born few and raise them to respect people and not shame them for their choices."

No be only cool gee like you.
Let me catch you making disparaging comments to women again. I will verbally koboko you the way your 14 rodent grandma never did, because she was too busy with the other plenty almajiris to raise you right. angry angry
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Pataricatering(f): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

What exactly do you call AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF THEM?
Money right? That's the typical Nigerian father mindset. Taking care of a child goes beyond money. What of bonding with these "lots of kids", creating a right environment for them to grow.

Please, it takes more than affording it.
of course there would be no bonding ! He would just have plenty children he won’t take care of - only throw money at , he would now be asking why his children can’t stand him when they grow up !
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Rozaytee: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
some Nigerians are really dumb and daft...mehn
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
lagosrd:

Stop being archaic and parochial. Medical procedures that involves saving lives has no time for family confirmation in sane countries and which nigeria shouldnt be an exception.

Lastly how do you now address the issue when the family member refused the patient the right to live on parochaic and religious beliefs. Do you think the judge will bring the bible out twice after the swearing of oats. Abeg na prison straight should in case you don't know
i am a medical practitoner and there is always 2 schools of thought in issues like this in medical ethics. but in nigeria, we prefer to be on the conservative side and issues like religious beliefs are usually considered in health care and that is the way it is abroad
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by ImaIma1(f): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

Hahahaha.. Lazy hoes, after fucking anyhow and doing several abortions the poor future husbands will now be the ones to suffer for your atrocities. Nah, you must carry your cross grin
Real women give birth to plenty children when it's demanded. You can't eat your cake and have it. Selfish set of humans, always wanting the smooth way instead of learning to survive the tough way cheesy

What are you on about?

1 Like

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by cococandy(f): 3:51am On Aug 10, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

This one is completely pained. Hahahahahaha..
The lord said "Go out there and multiply "
As long as the man is the head and the breadwinner of the family, he is entitled to whatsoever he desires. Especially children!
how’s that working out for you? Dummy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by mfm04622: 5:58am On Aug 10, 2018
tomdon:

The said patient is incapacitated to make decisions.
Relying on the benevolence of so called loved ones is not the best because in this kind of case, the so called loved one is not really a love one, his interest superceded saving her outrightly which should be number one and only priority

True. However, that is presently the law in Nigeria. Doctors must get consent of either patient or relatives before surgery is done. Untill the law is changed, cases like these will continue
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Ugosample(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2019
Holocene:
American women tie their tubes after 2 kids and the husband can't say shit. She owns her life and husband can come and go.

Marriage ain't a do or die affair cool cool
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Ugosample(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2019
Ghostmode2two:
One thing l support is that both the man and the woman should decide on the number of kids they want. It takes two to tangle

exactly
Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by eyinjuege: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2019
modelmike7:
When I was doing my internship,a lady died on the operating table because her husband couldn't make up his mind about having her ruptured uterus removed cos she's had only female kids.that was his concern male child the lady bled out and died."
So sad.
He killed her!
Prayer works definitely but that is FOOLISHNESS.

Re: Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb by Ecstasy9(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
I don't even know why I like female child pass male child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush / Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends / Bad Nigerian Habits That Increase Your Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.