Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Am In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love (777 Views)

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / Men Don't Fall in Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love by ecto(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
I am in love with a girl but don't know how to express my fellings to her whenever we are together, how do i express my feelings to her.
Re: I Am In Love by Acidosis(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2010
Tell her pastor
Re: I Am In Love by Africanqueen2(f): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2010
Man up and tell her. . . The worst that could happen is she'll say no. . . Or better still send her sms telling her how u feel. . . Or call her and tell her. . . The best option is face to face confrontation. . . Face ur demon. . .
Re: I Am In Love by Carolece(f): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2010
WHAT!!!? YOU ARE WITH HER AND NEVER TELL HER YOU LOVE HER. OR BETTER YET, AFRAID TO TELL HER?

I WOULD QUESTION THIS "LOVE" YOU HAVE FOR HER. HAVE SHE TOLD YOU THAT SHE LOVES YOU?
Re: I Am In Love by Kx: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
To express ur feelings, use FEDEX,federal express!
Re: I Am In Love by Carolece(f): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2010
Kx:

To express your feelings, use FEDEX,federal express!
I think it would better fitting if he uses DHL. That yellow building will bring much sunshine in his life, all day all year if he sticks with that particular courier service. Good looking out. grin
Re: I Am In Love by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2010
Carolece:

I think it would better fitting if he uses DHL. That yellow building will bring much sunshine in his life, all day all year if he sticks with that particular courier service. Good looking out. grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am In Love by Spyker: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2010
This is you first post. I was a guest on Nairaland for over a year before I found the interest to join and comment. Don't let the seal to post overshadow you because honestly it is either you are a kid or you are not man enough to say your mind. All in all, this post sucks.
Re: I Am In Love by Creamish(f): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2010
ecto:

I am in love with a girl but don't know how to express my fellings to her whenever we are together, how do i express my feelings to her.

Print a wedding invitation of the 2 of u . . give it her . .im sure she'l get d message . . undecided

*wat next? . . . wat do i tell her on our first date?* undecided
Re: I Am In Love by Onchedu(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2010
African_queen:

Man up and tell her. . . The worst that could happen is she'll say no. . . Or better still send her sms telling her how u feel. . . Or call her and tell her. . . The best option is face to face confrontation. . . Face your demon. . .

Simple as ABC
Re: I Am In Love by Acidosis(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
Spyker:

This is you first post. I was a guest on Nairaland for over a year before I found the interest to join and comment.
same with me.
Re: I Am In Love by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
**strolls in**
Re: I Am In Love by gabcool(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
1.ok.call me let me teach u,am koko master by nick name lol
Re: I Am In Love by fubiluv: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
How old are you?
Wait a little and mature so that you will know how to do it. tongue
Re: I Am In Love by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
gabcool:

1.ok.call me let me teach u,am koko master by nick name lol
koko master indeed
Re: I Am In Love by Spyker: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2010
fubiluv:

How old are you?
Wait a little and mature so that you will know how to do it. tongue
wink
Re: I Am In Love by mathewjam(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2010
Buy motohhh and dash her
then she will understand you actions.
Re: I Am In Love by omega25red(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2010
why note write a letter and give it to her and tell her this is a letter of all the things i would like to say to you.
Re: I Am In Love by femmy2010(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
Send her a text and be persistent with it so she does not think it is just a flash in the pan feeling

(1) (Reply)

Pick Up Line/proposition? / My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (2) Situation Report / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.