Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (106511 Views)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

I'm not a newbie, bro.

I don't care what you do. Some people also do it without blowing their trumpets.

The fact that at one time, deleted the thread doesn't mean it was never there. We all have our startup stories, stop denying yours.

You created that thread and I'm 100 percent sure of it.

I have monikers named... "Biafrabushboy, Biafranbushboy" both of them all active. I can't appreciate people for giving me a job, and they will delete the thread. It is against Nairaland policies.

I registered here 2016 (Then you were prolly roaming the streets earning peanuts)

Employed my first driver here, and all... so I hope to see the thread!

I would have said *See you around* but you suck deeply!

Need help, call my line!
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

I'm not a newbie, bro.

I don't care what you do. Some people also do it without blowing their trumpets.

The fact that at one time, deleted the thread doesn't mean it was never there. We all have our startup stories, stop denying yours.

You created that thread and I'm 100 percent sure of it.

I also saw the thread.

This isn't my first account you know.

I always used to get into problem with moderators because of the way I insulted people who don't support feminism back then... got my accounts banned.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I have monikers named... "Biafrabushboy, Biafranbushboy" both of them all active. I can't appreciate people for giving me a job, and they will delete the thread. It is against Nairaland policies.

I registered here 2016 (Then you were prolly roaming the streets earning peanuts)

Employed my first driver here, and all... so I hope to see the thread!

I would have said *See you around* but you suck deeply!

Need help, call my line!

Chai!
The person wey you do you this thing done die!

How many girls you done deceive with this formation? grin
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by mamatayour(f): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
sojdson:

Is JT not something?
it's a serious something cheesy grin
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I was insulted for using a T. Phone, I had to upgrade. So it isn't a spider and Tecno phone,

it is a spider and an iPhone 8s. Hoping to move u pretty soon. (You see I live within my means)

forgot to add! All Brand new baby!

Dude, don't allow me to open your chapter for you.. it'll be too bad for you to handle.

He's boasting with iPhone 8 .
I'm done..I repeat, you're boasting with iPhone 8 !
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Chai! The person wey you do you this thing done die!
You're wicked sha... give the young man a chance now cry
See what you've turned another person's child into.. grin
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Chai!

unfortunately, I have attended the Nairaland party more than twice to be hiding behind just a moniker

I have met countless of them... so I am not just a moniker, I have a face to my name.

You have other problems?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Dude, don't allow me to open your chapter for you.. it'll be too bad for you to handle.

He's boasting with iPhone 8 .
I'm done..I repeat, you're boasting with iPhone 8 !

You've been making threats, yet I keep boasting. You have something else to show?

Show me, I love challenges.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by zicoraads: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Chai!

Lol.

Don't mind him. He thinks all of us idiots and kids. cheesy

The last time he did that was in one thread laik that. I asked for just 20k and he acted like he was invisible to it. Why not act like the big man you are and wire the 'change' to some of us that are 'poor.' You will never see his likes in threads where people are asking for help here, yet, na dem big pass.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by zicoraads: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Allow her. Someone cannot fall 'in love' with her again. grin cheesy

Wicked geh. cheesy
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nemesis08(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:
He fcked up.

He wasn't supposed to give her only one slap.
are you for real? Then why don't you put up your Vagina or boobs for public grabbing?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by LZAA: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Issame:
A female corps member allegedly assaults male colleague who cautioned her for sexually harassing him while dancing.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/man-slapped-by-girl-who-sexually-harassed-him-at-the-lagos-nysc-camp/

This is obviously a social media influencer made up story
Judging by d amount of stupid threads about actresses baring it all that hit fp hia i can tell u no man or boy(in the case of fp threads hia) will report getting his dick touched
Finally feminism aside,only a clown will want to claim equal rights with a female
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol.

The last time he did that was in one thread laik that. I asked for just 20k and he acted like he was invisible to it. Why not act like the big man you are and wire the 'change' to some of us that are 'poor.' You will never see his likes in threads where people are asking for help here, yet, na dem big pass.

That guy is funny sha. After reading all his replies here, I won't take him serious anymore. Big man indeed. As I like money ehn, I fit sniff out big man in seconds. #Rottweiler grin
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise... grin

I gave up on the dude when he started boasting with iPhone 8.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by anigold(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Just to create an illusion that you always have a balanced view about genders, you decided to write crap...

Slap her for touching his dick instead of reporting to appropriate authorities. He might produce proof of dick touching if the girl decides to press for battery.
did you just posted this. Iike seriously..
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
LZAA:

This is obviously a social media influencer made up story
Judging by d amount of stupid threads about actresses baring it all that hit fp hia i can tell u no man or boy(in the case of fp threads hia) will report getting his dick touched
Finally feminism aside,only a clown will want to claim equal rights with a female

Weed is bad bro. ..stop taking weed.

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits -Albert Einstein
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Threebear(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Trying to school you here might be quite difficult since your IQ is quite smaller than your last toe.

Go and read your crime book and know that touching someone's private part without consent is considered "groping" and not sexual assault.

In saner climates, you stand more chances of going to jail if eventually, your fingerprints appear on the person's face.

I wouldn't want to educate you further, since IQ is a major player here.
You're irreparably daft .
Any unsolicited touching ,groping ,caressing of the private parts of a man or woman without consent is sexual assault.
Groping when not consensual is sexual assault!
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Threebear(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol.

My love kiss
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by LZAA: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Weed is bad bro. ..stop taking weed.

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits -Albert Einstein
Wow o wow
Are u a social media influencer grin
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
LZAA:

Wow o wow

It is unfortunate that many don't take sexual harassment against men seriously. The lady is wrong, sadly such thing happens regularly on a daily basis only that some men don't talk. In this particular case, nothing much will happen because the way our society treats sexual assault against a lady is different from the treatment against the man.

It is clear that if the lady was the victim in this case by now the man will be in police custody or sent off from the camp.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Organs(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

If you assault a lady sexually, what do you think will be done to you?

You will beat him for what?

He didn't even slap her, but she touched his dick twice, ambushed him and slapped him. If she were your sister, you should focus more on giving her a good home-training.

My chairman, read the eye witness narrative and use your head. If you were a Judge, this guy just deceived you. Now tell me, why do you think this lady will go to mami to look for him and slap him? He said he "reacted" what does that mean? This guy is a liar, he does not wnat to admit that he slapped her. Reading his narrative and the eye witness that said the girl "chop slap" for breakfast, and her going to look for him and slapping him in anger shows he slapped her. My broda, look at all the issue ongoing now, he is writing statement upandown and narrating the story to who ever cares to listen, all this could've been avoided if he had just told her firmly he doesnt like this period.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by zicoraads: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Threebear:

My love kiss
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. embarassed embarassed

I can't believe I've missed you this much, Threebear. grin angry
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by mokt(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
The babe no fit hold the Kanji for cam again. What if they are posted to same PPA?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
LZAA:

Wow o wow

It is unfortunate that many don't take sexual harassment against men seriously. The lady is wrong, sadly such thing happens regularly on a daily basis only that some men don't talk. In this particular case, nothing much will happen because the way our society treats sexual assault against a lady is different from the treatment against the man.

I've been following the case and I'm dissapointed with the way the authorities are handling the situation.

The Lagos head of NYSC is trying to settle the case instead of arresting the lady or dismissing her from the service.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Organs:

My chairman, read the eye witness narrative and use your head. If you were a Judge, this guy just deceived you. Now tell me, why do you think this lady will go to mami to look for him and slap him? He said he "reacted" what does that mean? This guy is a liar, he does not wnat to admit that he slapped her. Reading his narrative and the eye witness that said the girl "chop slap" for breakfast, and her going to look for him and slapping him in anger shows he slapped her. My broda, look at all the issue ongoing now, he is writing statement upandown and narrating the story to who ever cares to listen, all this could've been avoided if he had just told her firmly he doesnt like this period.

Dude, all these your posts are provoking me I swear.

What's the meaning of this nonsense? are you mad?

The lady sexually harassed him and he has all the fvcking rights to slap her.

If the reverse was the case and a man grab a lady by her pussy without her consent, do you think the lady won't slap him before reporting him to whoever she wants?

don't provoke me this evening
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

I'm not wicked. I have never done anything wrong to that guy, but he keeps insulting me all around NL. Claimed he sent me a PM because he thought I have sense, then he discovered I am a dumb filth. What has that guy not called me? I keep ignoring him, trying to be the mature one, but he won't let me be.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Popularity(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
StarUp:
Some girls sha...but seriously all those stupid songs need to be stopped on camps...if you check am na soldiers dey always start those songs and the gullible "graduates" will be overzealously singing along..Our NYSC camps are turning from orientation to corruption camps...My mouth can't even say all the things l saw on camp during my days.

My guy, one more advice... Cover your d!ck with the blood of J3$U$ because some of these girls are demon possessed: before she transfer your star go evil coven by simple touch.
in your your salacious mind, it means bad thing. Hold something, how is the song corrupt, something could be Bible, Quran, Book, Pen, Plates , Cap, clothes and others. Meme dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Adebowale89(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
You ended up talking like a kid

see grown up guy. na your type dey shiver when dey meet lady

Ode that was my own social verdict, split yours and quit sounding like a Sissy
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by veraiyke(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Touch me after warning and I'll not miss giving you a beating. Not a slap. Folks saying d guy is only forming needs sense. All men aren't you. Like poco said the female is a pervert

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by taurusdude0(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lol the lady is ready to collect she needs za banana.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Tallesty1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:
He fcked up.
He wasn't supposed to give her only one slap.
Wickedness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience... / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.