Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (106500 Views)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

I'm not wicked. I have never done anything wrong to that guy, but he keeps insulting me all around NL. Claimed he sent me a PM because he thought I have sense, then he discovered I am a dumb filth. What has that guy not called me? I keep ignoring him, trying to be the mature one, but he won't let me be.

I remember that thread where he said he sent you a pm only to discover that you're dumb and a certain donstan18 was cheering him on.

Maybe you refused to be his sex object grin The guy sounds stupid and dumb though.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by valdovas(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I tire oo...

he wouldn't even dare say it in court... prolly the one presided by a woman...

How can you claim that a woman assaulted you, and you slapped her till she fainted!!

Did you make any formal report?

Was she armed?

How did she touch you?

by the time he answers all these, he would be singing hallelujah in jail.

That poco whatever is a funny person.
I read on a thread where she said she hates men I don't know what she's doing now with her overzealous defence of men.

Ignore her
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by zicoraads: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

I remember that thread where he said he sent you a pm only to discover that you're dumb and a certain donstan18 was cheering him on.

Maybe you refused to be his sex object grin The guy sounds stupid and dumb though.
What he has failed to understand is not every female here is all about the change he keeps claiming he has. Not everyone is shallow.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by valdovas(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sterope:
The man certainly had the right to defend himself however the best option would be to report her to the appropriate authorities. Just like your master, you have a thing against poco. Have a little liver and confront her yourself instead of hiding behind your master. undecided

Leave my front please I didn't address you.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by LZAA: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

It is unfortunate that many don't take sexual harassment against men seriously. The lady is wrong, sadly such thing happens regularly on a daily basis only that some men don't talk. In this particular case, nothing much will happen because the way our society treats sexual assault against a lady is different from the treatment against the man.

I've been following the case and I'm dissapointed with the way the authorities are handling the situation.

The Lagos head of NYSC is trying to settle the case instead of arresting the lady or dismissing her from the service.
Errr maybe because it sounds funny for a man to be claiming sexual harrassment maybe?
Especially seeing as men are the stronger sex and that this is africa
Arrest or dismiss? grin bro pls join comedy central

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Organs(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Deleted
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Organs(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Deleted.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Annasnoni: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
guy you be GEE.
Even when a guy's dck unconsciously touches their butt from behind they will scamper sexual assault!! Let alone this.
I salute you Broh. Sue her ASAP.
If was a guy, I believe NYSC for Don dismiss the guy sharper sharper.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Organs(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Dude, all these your posts are provoking me I swear.

What's the meaning of this nonsense? are you mad?

The lady sexually harassed him and he has all the fvcking rights to slap her.

If the reverse was the case and a man grab a lady by her pussy without her consent, do you think the lady won't slap him before reporting him to whoever she wants?

don't provoke me this evening

Elder001, My broda, ee be like say you neva waka comot from naija so colonial mentality dey worry your brain. There is what is referred to as male privilege. Me and you now, fit comot from house by 10pm go buy cigar for mallam place down the road because we are not vulnerable. Last, last if armu robber strike, dem fit collect phone and the cigar money. You go jejely buy new phone and carry go. Now, if its a babe, a babe can be "raped" and that will change her life forever and she will never ever be the same again. Now, go read my comment again, i am not saying what she did was right, Noooo, i am saying he made it worse. Make i tell you now, now, make you draw your ear hear word now, now. If you go obodo oyinbo, and woman grab your dick, just jejely press charges, you go claim damages collect money sef, if you begin provoke as you dey do now, with that your head wey be like Daura own, that "provoke" go land you for jail, it will go on your record and affect your whole life wella, na dat time, you go sabi say, the mosquito wey land for your bluckus, na idea you go take drive am comot, else if you take provoke strike, you go injure your bluckus and the mosquito go sing for your ear do you ntorrrr join.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

That guy is funny sha. After reading all his replies here, I won't take him serious anymore. Big man indeed. As I like money ehn, I fit sniff out big man in seconds. #Rottweiler grin

Can you also sniff out big preek?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Organs:

Elder001, My broda, ee be like say you neva waka comot from naija so colonial mentality dey worry your brain. There is what is referred to as male privilege. Me and you now, fit comot from house by 10pm go buy cigar for mallam place down the road because we are not vulnerable. Last, last if armu robber strike, dem fit collect phone and the cigar money. You go jejely buy new phone and carry go. Now, if its a babe, a babe can be "raped" and that will change her life forever and she will never ever be the same again. Now, go read my comment again, i am not saying what she did was right, Noooo, i am saying he made it worse. Make i tell you now, now, make you draw your ear hear word now, now. If you go obodo oyinbo, and woman grab your dick, just jejely press charges, you go claim damages collect money sef, if you begin provoke as you dey do now, with that your head wey be like Daura own, that "provoke" go land you for jail, it will go on your record and affect your whole life wella, na dat time, you go sabi say, the mosquito wey land for your bluckus, na idea you go take drive am comot, else if you take provoke strike, you go injure your bluckus and the mosquito go sing for your ear do you ntorrrr join.

Where have you been to?

See this fool thinking we are on the same level.

C'mon fvck outta this thread
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Annasnoni:
guy you be GEE.
Even when a guy's dck unconsciously touches their butt from behind they will scamper sexual assault!! Let alone this.
I salute you Broh. Sue her ASAP.
If was a guy, I believe NYSC for Don dismiss the guy sharper sharper.

I'm seriously dissapointed at the way the authorities are handling the case.

If the victim was the lady we all know the guy would have been drilled by soldiers, dismissed or arrested for grabbing a lady's Pussy without her consent.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Issame:
A female corps member allegedly assaults male colleague who cautioned her for sexually harassing him while dancing.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/man-slapped-by-girl-who-sexually-harassed-him-at-the-lagos-nysc-camp/

some men fool no be small, sign of free sex no fit catch joke,
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
LZAA:

Errr maybe because it sounds funny for a man to be claiming sexual harrassment maybe?
Especially seeing as men are the stronger sex and that this is africa
Arrest or dismiss? grin bro pls join comedy central

Will you type this bullshit when the reverse is the case?

If it was the lady that was grabbed by her vaginä without her consent in public do you know by now that guy would've been in big trouble?

If the same treatment meted to men can't be meted to ladies then there's something wrong with Nigerians.

I'm beginning to hate ladies because of things like this. Fvcking arrest that lady or get her dismissed or I won't buy the gender equality bullshît anymore.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by AkumahTalk(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Well..she must be an ugly gal
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Amarabae(f): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
If she was hoorny and wanted the guy, she should gone through a formal way instead of grabbing his thing.
But all the same, few cases of women sexually harassing men should not wipe away the established fact that it is women that face far more sexual harassment from men
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by fecosequence(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
patiently waiting for the outcome of this...lets see how the will treat this
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. What did I say here that is wrong? I only want a clarification,that's all. Besides as nwanne m nwayi( onye Uzo ulo) I can't insult you.

No, you were not seeking for clarification. You were spoiling for war.

Later you can take a very good look at your precious penìs. How would you feel if a random woman grabs it twice, despite your warnings?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Organs(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Where have you been to?

See this fool thinking we are on the same level.

C'mon fvck outta this thread

Didn't even realize i was talking to an idiot. The emboldened shows you are actually stupid and immature. So, cos you have been to whereever puts you in a different level. If level means materialism, mumu elder001, there are traders in Onitsha and Kano that has never travelled outside Naija but will hire you as washman. Na you get thread? carry yaself siddon for one side abeg.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by hahahahahaha(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't understand. Force it down for what?

That's a pervert. Some girls go about with this mentality that guys are always hórny. So, they think you should appreciate every unwanted advance from them. When the guy refuses, they start calling him mugu, impotent guy, jew man and all sorts.

Imagine if you were the one trying to pull her short.
I am sure you would have been sent out of camp ASAP.
How would a normal lady, try to grab a guy's díck? Jeez!

The best part is that I can't even tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Organs:

Didn't even realize i was talking to an idiot. The emboldened shows you are actually stupid and immature. So, cos you have been to whereever puts you in a different level. If level means materialism, mumu elder001, there are traders in Onitsha and Kano that has never travelled outside Naija but will hire you as washman. Na you get thread? carry yaself siddon for one side abeg.

Says a man justifying the sexual assault on a man by a lady..

When a guy grabs your sister's vaginä in public without her consent ,I hope you will say those bullshîts you've been typing on this thread.

You're typing vulnerable and whatever as if being vulnerable is what made her to grab his dick or is in anyway related to this case.

All humans are vulnerable.

If the reverse was the case do you know what would've happened to that guy?

You're very lucky you didn't say this stuff to my face in real life.. na cell you for sleep this night.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Amarabae:
If she was hoorny and wanted the guy, she should gone through a formal way instead of grabbing his thing.
[s]But all the same, few cases of women sexually harassing men should not wipe away the established fact that it is women that face far more sexual harassment from men [/s]

How is this in anyway related to the thread? It is irrelevant for now.

And if this is all you've to say then you're a hypocrite just like people have pointed you out to be.

I hope you also type this bullshît when a lady is sexually assaulted by a man.

This was how you were condemning prostitutes and girls who have entitlement mentality yet same you created a thread advising girls to be entitled to their boyfriends money and should never date broke men last year.

You're confused. Go for treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by shegie(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
BOY U FUCKUP TRUE TRUE
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

No, you were not seeking for clarification. You were spoiling for war.

Later you can take a very good look at your precious penìs. How would you feel if a random woman grabs it twice, despite your warnings?
... Hahahahah. So you are also a mind reader abi?.As for a lady grabbing my d....k, I ve nothing to say until it happens,although it won't.By the way I'm from Nkwerre in IMO state,u?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

How is this in anyway related to the thread? It is irrelevant for now.

And if this is all you've to say then you're a hypocrite just like people have pointed you out to be.

I hope you also type this bullshît when a lady is sexually assaulted by a man.

This was how you were condemning prostitutes and girls who have entitlement mentality yet same you created a thread advising girls to be entitled to their boyfriends money and should never date broke men last year.

You're confused. Go for treatment.
... Are you just noticing her hypocrisy? What's the other hypocrite name sef, Nwayiawkaetiti,that one own don tire me.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by seangy4konji: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Oh boy. Dido lobo o.

Hold d tin abeg
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by LZAA: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Will you type this bullshit when the reverse is the case?

If it was the lady that was grabbed by her vaginä without her consent in public do you know by now that guy would've been in big trouble?

If the same treatment meted to men can't be meted to ladies then there's something wrong with Nigerians.

I'm beginning to hate ladies because of things like this. Fvcking arrest that lady or get her dismissed or I won't buy the gender equality bullshît anymore.
Oh boy leave that tin wey dm dy do for yankee and europe
The truth is unless the woman is armed or mentally ill,authorities will laff hard at ur claim and if u insist they will encourage u to settle

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by kings11ng(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
lilmax:
that's how one wanted to off my boxer....it was a painful experience

I was standing near a tree by 5am and she approached me, forcing my white short down, anyways I slapped her hand and told her how shameless she is and how she lacks self control too

I hate girls without self control, so irritating
u must be traumatized
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by tiger2080: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
olosho in disguise. sawa Toto de scratch d fool.some girls are so useless,slut running around looking for every dick to Bleep.if na d guy touch d foolish girl breast,nyash,wide Toto dem go dismiss the guy go house but now it is d other way round.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Gnosticstudent(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:
He fcked up.

He wasn't supposed to give her only one slap.

Hmmm! I guess he was suppose to slap her to death for that "crime"
I hope my PocolinBaby winkhaven't started taking blunts! grin..
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Ibbi039(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:
All those ashowo that full everywhere.
And the ashowo must be one of those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

Wetin Biafra do u? undecided
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
LZAA:

Oh boy leave that tin wey dm dy do for yankee and europe
The truth is unless the woman is armed or mentally ill,authorities will laff hard at ur claim and if u insist they will encourage u to settle

We are on the same page.

If it was the guy that grabbed the lady's vaginä without her consent in public will you be saying what you're saying now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience... / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.