Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (106480 Views)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by uzo4real(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her school says it all.....
RillJ:
What gave her the courage to come back hours later to slap you? Just wondering
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

This dude thinks me for pocohantas.

The attention you've been looking for by the time I'll start giving it to you, you'll deactivate.

You don't know me right?

I sincerely look for attention, but I have my target market! - Top-level executives! not assholes!

Peeps in the lower strata like you... are just meant to be trampled on...

Now piss off!
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
trustyshoess:
Sexual assault is sexual assault regardless of the victim's gender. Right on the money
Men go through sexual harassment too and it is NOT okay just because they are men. Get consent before you intentionally touch anyone, especially sexually. Just because some men enjoy it does not mean all of them will.
The world is moving forward, get with the times

The one lady I respect so much on nairaland.
May you continue to grow in wisdom and intelligence.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Richmondoau(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
The guy bleeped up big time. When you know you will not like been touched why not leave the show when instruction of 'touch something ' was announced.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

Buy it? With what? cheesy cheesy

You are really, really funny.

Know the difference between those you throw that little money of yours in their faces. Know the difference. wink

The difference is that while some people accept the fact that they are hungry, others just hide it.

Which category do you and the other female douchebag belong to?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by shomutuski(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't understand. Force it down for what?

That's a pervert. Some girls go about with this mentality that guys are always hórny.

i can speak for myself, i am always Hot

So, they think you should appreciate every unwanted advance from them. When the guy refuses, they start calling him mugu, impotent guy, jew man and all sorts.

Imagine if you were the one trying to pull her short.
I am sure you would have been sent out of camp ASAP.
How would a normal lady, try to grab a guy's díck? Jeez![/quote]
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Sterope(f): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
I am pretty sure I followed all the grammar rules.
BiafranBushBoy:

That I didn't understand your simple unstructured question becomes I am picking up a fight?

Ciao.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by zicoraads: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Exactly bro.. I was viewing a thread where he professed his hatred for pocohantas about 2months ago... calling her dump and so

I think that's why he like saying bullshît whenever he sights her post...

He decided to defend the lady just because of what pocohantas typed.
I know him and why he is all worked up. A lot of times some guys do that to get a lady's attention. He really does like her, behind all the façade. cheesy cheesy

He wishes the both of them will be all chatty and whatnot, deep down, he wishes it. He just doesn't know the right way to go about it. grin

I would ignore him, if she would listen to me. It usually drives them more mad. cheesy grin
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You don't know me right?

I sincerely look for attention, but I have my target market! - Top-level executives! not assholes!

Peeps in the lower strata like you... are just meant to be trampled on...

Now piss off!

Dude.. is it the Toyota le /spider and the tecno phone that you have that is giving you mind?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

The fact that you're defending this girl says a lot about you!

If a man grab a lady's ass we all know she'll slap him first before reporting him.

And unfortunately for you, the slap didn't even reach her.

Read the post again, this time gently before typing bullshît.
.. Bros easy now. He is not defending the girl,he said this because most times when a guy raises his hand on a lady,the ladies will be shouting never raise your hand on a woman,so even me I'm surprised to see them supporting the guy for slapping her and I asked,is there an exception to what a woman can do and we re free as guys to raise our hand on her?.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Dude.. is it the Toyota le /spider and the tecno phone that you have that is giving you mind?

iPhone not Techno... just bought the latest of recent. Stop making mistakes fam!
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sterope:
I am pretty sure I followed all the grammar rules.

just unstructured - you were grammatically correct. That was why I said "paraphrase".

or you didn't understand the bolded.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Headlesschicken(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin now watch as yuh mothers pant fall on u,don't quote me n!gga
luizpippo:

DJ for early morning man o' war chants? this chicken really is headless���
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Organs(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
I blame the guy in this situation. From the narration, they were probably all having fun and maybe this lady was dared or bold enough to grab guys dicks.... I guess most guys will just laugh about it but this guy obviously does not like it and it is unwelcomed, which is very ok. Now, from the narration, this guy must have seen this girl do it to other guys and he should have removed himself from that situation. You see a girl grabbing dicks and folks are laughing and you know you have a dick and you still stood there? What do you think is gonna happen? Then next thing she grabbed your dick and you slapped her, habaaa, you could have easily removed yourself from the situation period. Now, you are writing statements and taking oral statements and witnesses upandown like IPOB member reporting Buhari to United nations, while your mates are enjoying camp. You see how ya life don begin bend like Saraki.... grin grin grin
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

I know him and why he is all worked up. A lot of times some guys do that to get a lady's attention. He really does like her, behind all the façade. cheesy cheesy

He wishes the both of them will be all chatty and whatnot, deep down, he wishes it. He just doesn't know the right way to go about it. grin

I would ignore him, if she would listen to me. It usually drives them more mad. cheesy grin

I can't just believe he is trying to spin this.

I know he doesn't like me and all that, but he should be fair in his criticism. It is not just a verbal argument, but a case of sexual assault. Yes, the best thing would have been to report...but let's not forget she went against his initial warning to touch him a second time. He didn't even slap her, but she slapped him and no one is talking about that.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Bros easy now. He is not defending the girl,he said this because most times when a guy raises his hand on a lady,the ladies will be shouting never raise your hand on a woman,so even me I'm surprised to see them supporting the guy for slapping her and I asked,is there an exception to what a woman can do and we re free as guys to raise our hand on her?.

Just leave em, buddy. Just because women slap men, everyone becomes aggressive.

Also, there is a 99% chance that the story above was fabricated.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by zicoraads: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

The difference is that while some people accept the fact that they are hungry, others just hide it.

Which category do you and the other female douchebag belong to?
Says someone who was helped on Nairaland and created a thread to appreciate the job he got via Nairaland? cheesy

See, stop with all the braggadocious attitude already. By now you should be intelligent enough to know who you can throw the stipends you earn in their faces. You are still trying to achieve in life, it is extremely foolish to start bragging online when you are not yet anything.

You can never tell where you'll meet anyone of those you always feel they are beneath you.

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:

Please, you are too old for this.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by neyobills: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
On a lighter note,years ago while I was in junior sec school I had this girlfriend of mine,we attended the same church and same school where she was my my junior and also lived in the same hood, we were more like family friends,as I was familiar with all her siblings as well as parents,just a case of 2 teenagers that were fond of each other, however we were not dating or anything, just friends,(even tho we play ruff play sometimes lol).

She was pretty as well as very playful,fastword it to a fateful day I went to her house to visit,as I was climbing the steps upwards to the longue she opened the door and she gave me a kick in my balls for a welcome while laughing hysterically(it was meant to be a joke I guess)but it went wrong as it hit me hard on the sac,before u could blink an eye I slapped her so hard blood came out of her nose,it was more of a reflex action cos the pain I went through for the next couple of minutes was nothing but excruciating while seated on the steps,she burst in tears,barged into her room locked up while I went home with blue balls lol.

That was the end of our friendship as we never exchanged words again for a few years until much later when we were much more matured and we only exchange pleasantries that was about it.

This story gave me a throwback and if I could turn back the hands of time one thing I would have done differently was to apologize after the incident even tho it was in the era prior to the advent of the GSM in Nigeria,I could have visited her to let her know it was more of a reflex action and I never meant to hurt her,cos if it had happened again even now I might have done the same thing to her(the pain was out of this world only guys can relate) and it was more like a reflex the only difference would be that I would apologize profusely now.

Moral of the story. I guess the op isn't saying the whole truth,he and the said girl must have been friends or at least be in talking terms and maybe have hots for each other and it was more of a playful gesture gone wrong,(some girls can be waywardly playful from experience).

However if there were not in any friendly terms whatsoever prior to this incident then we can all conclude that the girl is a sick pervert and she deserves a black eye for that.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

I know...
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by DavidEsq(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:
He fcked up.

He wasn't supposed to give her only one slap.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

Says someone who was helped on Nairaland and created a thread to appreciate the job he got via Nairaland? cheesy

See, stop with all the braggadocious attitude already. By now you should be intelligent enough to know who you can throw the stipends you earn in their faces. You are still trying to achieve in life, it is extremely foolish to start bragging online when you are not yet anything.

You can never tell where you'll meet anyone of those you always feel they are beneath you.

wow... can I see the thread fam?

This is a serious allegation. I give out jobs here...

Employ people for the fun of helping them with monthly stipends.

Give out money... because I like giving out money.

Run a charity whatsapp group...

Can I see the thread I created?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by zicoraads: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

I can't just believe he is trying to spin this.

I know he doesn't like me and all that, but he should be fair in his criticism. It is not just a verbal argument, but a case of sexual assault. Yes, the best thing would have been to report...but let's not forget she went against his initial warning to touch him a second time. He didn't even slap her, but she slapped him and no one is talking about that.
He gets orgasmic reaction from your mentions, you make him cum. grin tongue

He is not being critical, he isn't even interested in what happened tbh. All he is doing is just really trying to work you up and get you to notice him. He lives off you and is currently enjoying all the attention he's getting from you.

Thinking he's actually being critical is the mistake you are making.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Organs(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Your family will be dissapointed at you wherever they are right now.

Just take your time and read this bullshit you just typed here.

A lady sexual and physically assaulted a guy and you're saying he's wrong for attempting to slap her? what about the lady that slapped him?

your mumu no be here.. I never knew people like this actually exist on nairaland

Elder 001, drink water and calm down. You go read the story again, you're missing a lot. There is no way the girl will slap him if he didt slap her first. He said "i reacted" what does that mean? Another person said she chop slap for breakfast. He slapped her hard my broda.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

I hate the line pretty bad... just like the other lil girl Nwanyiaketti or something close when I tried correcting her on certain issuse...

She ran to the defence that I knew her offline or something...

I hate that line pretty bad... If I want a girl for wanting sake, I buy her over... it doesn't take much to spend $100 on some local whores!

That is me Fam!

If I feel you have something to offer me, I send across an invitation. That is!

Please just quit that line.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

iPhone not Techno... just bought the latest of recent. Stop making mistakes fam!

Overgrown babies everywhere.

I'm asking you again, is it the Toyota spider and the tecno phone that you're using that is giving you mind?
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

The one lady I respect so much on nairaland.
May you continue to grow in wisdom and intelligence.
Thanks dearie cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Please, you are too old for this.
.. What did I say here that is wrong? I only want a clarification,that's all. Besides as nwanne m nwayi( onye Uzo ulo) I can't insult you.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

He gets orgasmic reaction from your mentions, you make him cum. grin tongue

He is not being critical, he isn't even interested in what happened tbh. All he is doing is just really trying to work you up and get you to notice him. He lives off you and is currently enjoying all the attention he's getting from you.

Thinking he's actually being critical is the mistake you are making.

Jesus... see finishing grin

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Overgrown babies every where.

I'm asking you again, is it the Toyota spider and the tecno phone that you're using that is giving you mind?

I was insulted for using a T. Phone, I had to upgrade. So it isn't a spider and Tecno phone,

it is a spider and an iPhone 8s. Hoping to move u pretty soon. (You see I live within my means)

forgot to add! All Brand new baby!
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by zicoraads: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

wow... can I see the thread fam?

This is a serious allegation. I give out jobs here...

Employ people for the fun of helping them with monthly stipends.

Give out money... because I like giving out money.

Run a charity whatsapp group...

Can I see the thread I created?
I'm not a newbie, bro.

I don't care what you do. Some people also do it without blowing their trumpets.

The fact that at one time, deleted the thread doesn't mean it was never there. We all have our startup stories, stop denying yours.

You created that thread and I'm 100 percent sure of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience... / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.