Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (106488 Views)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by LZAA: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=Elder001 post=70140314]

We are on the same page.

If it was the guy that grabbed the lady's vaginä without her consent in public will you be saying what you're saying now? [/quote
]
Tbh no because women are the weaker sex

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
LZAA:
tbh women are weaker sex

Go and take your drugs dude. Sexual harassment doesn't remember weakness or gender.

If she's sued now she won't use weakness as a defense.

If you can't say what you just said if a Lady is sexually assaulted then you're nothing other than a sexist.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Man you fúck up. Why slap her? If she grabed our dick, you grab her breasts vice versa.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Orpe7(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2018
Maybe na Benin Geh dey codedly grab dick to the underworld grin grin grin
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Tapout(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
hahaha.. Those man-o-War fellas at lagos camp are evil minded grin grin grin u need to see the way dey chant that "hold something stuff.. U will think it's a War chant cheesy grin
It was fun tho cool

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by mandate12: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:
He fcked up.

He wasn't supposed to give her only one slap.

Lol
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by chiraqDemon(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't understand. Force it down for what?

That's a pervert. Some girls go about with this mentality that guys are always hórny. So, they think you should appreciate every unwanted advance from them. When the guy refuses, they start calling him mugu, impotent guy, jew man and all sorts.

Imagine if you were the one trying to pull her short.
I am sure you would have been sent out of camp ASAP.
How would a normal lady, try to grab a guy's díck? Jeez!

And you know the painful part, most guys they meet are always willing to go down with them once they initiate. So when they come in contact with someone that resists they don't know how to react and being that they are not used to losing, they still try to twist it to make themselves the victims of the whole situation. Very toxic mentality. And even imagine that guy's will be defending them and saying you've bleeped up for resisting.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Jeremy99: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2018
What kind of stupid thing is that by the way? Hold Something! Later these same people will decry the irresponsibility of our current political leaders, claiming that they the youths are more suitable. Nigerian youths need to move away from this level of mediocrity, it is not helping us at all.
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by chuksohams(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Na wah to konji oo
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by teedoxman89(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmmm..... holy holy!!!
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Rawhumper(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
[but what if its really your kind of guy that touched,you looked and saw this mouth watering physique?

Will u truly lock him up just be real dear

quote author=pocohantas post=70128789]

Go touch a lady's private part and watch yourself end up in jail for ATTEMPTED RAPE! Custodian of high IQ.

In saner climes, the young man can plead self defence.

If a guy tries to touch my breast like that, I will break the nearest object on his head. How much more my vagina.[/quote]
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by kings11ng(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
buhariguy:
All those ashowo that full everywhere.
And the ashowo must be one of those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.
E be like say biafra people impregnated your mama and left her to give birth to you all alone.. U will heal you hear?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by kings11ng(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Somebody should give that lady a dvck
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by NelviusGrey(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
if reverse was the case... grin

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Crunchyg3: 1:59am On Sep 26, 2021
Are you a corp member in Lagos looking for a house to stay for your service year. You can contact me as I am ready to share my room self with the person for a little amount.
Benefits: 1. constant running water 2. You won't need to pay for light. 3 you won't need to buy cooking utensils or gas. 4 you don't need to spend money on bed 5. Watch Tv with DStv subscription. All you need to do is to come with only your clothes as everything you need is already available. Just chat me up on the number below on my signature
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Crucialgem(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
I do not in any way support sexual assault both male or female but something is telling me if that Lady was op calibre of girl he might have just overlook it and do something in line with that action with the girl.

As the matter don gas out like this, the girl might be likely to face consequences of her action

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience... / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.