Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? (1989 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by IamPlato(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2018

You Want Me To Blow My Trumpet
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by IamPlato(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Eleganza33(f): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
...ayamu also asking...
TaLLeRBaLLeR:
translate please, I don't understand igbo language.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Eleganza33:
...ayamu also asking...
Lol. goodnight then.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by chiommy123(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
jenigurl:

Don't confuse boys with men. Boys always refer to sex at the slightest opportunity and man takes his time and engages you to understand how you mind works .

He sees in a woman more than a sex object, he sees another individual with whole he would want to spend time with and really dig deep into her world so they may share alot more than sex
so you are saying we have more boys than men on this thread cos most of them are saying that one of the advantages of dating them is sex

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
chiommy123:
so you are saying we have more boys than men on this thread cos most of them are saying that one of the advantages of dating them is sex

grin

You said it , I didn't

Let me.come.and be going please
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by chiommy123(f): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
TaLLeRBaLLeR:
if not for s3x, you wouldn't have typed this.lol #peace.
so you are one of them. don't worry I will tell mummy for you
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by chiommy123(f): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
jenigurl:

grin

You said it , I didn't

Let me.come.and be going please
me ke? no no you are not going anywhere until we're cleared on this
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
chiommy123:
me ke? no no you are not going anywhere until we're cleared on this

shocked
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by agbonkamen(f): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
nikkypearl:
can we see please
where pls
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by agbonkamen(f): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Shebi na Person Wey Get breast De Talk.

Na Chest She Get, not Even Common Pimples breast
how that one take concern you oversabi irakpata
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by IamPlato(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
how that one take concern you oversabi irakpata

Oya Carry Your Bony chest And Disappear From Here
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by agbonkamen(f): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamPlato:

mumu grin grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by IamPlato(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
mumu grin grin

Dry Breast smiley
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2018
chiommy123:
so you are one of them. don't worry I will tell mummy for you
chioma, I am not. just stated the #fact. ain't saying relationship is sex, sex spices relationships.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

which boobs you dey talk about undecided

abi no be you dey ur profile so?
grin abaoh
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2018
Eleganza33:
No faking around me,pamper u with care, Miss loyalty, with me u wnt av to worry abt my wife/gf ex this her ex that, dnt lie to u...
this your English, eh
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by nikkypearl(f): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2018
grin cheesy bweast na bweast biko[center][/center]
IamPlato:

Shebi na Person Wey Get breast De Talk.

Na Chest She Get, not Even Common Pimples breast
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by IamPlato(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2018
nikkypearl:
grin cheesy bweast na bweast biko[center][/center]

It Seems You Have Pimples breast abi undecided
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by walexy06(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2018
You may not know my advantages when we are together until we become Ex.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
I got ass and I'm calm too.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
jenigurl:

Don't confuse boys with men. Boys always refer to sex at the slightest opportunity and man takes his time and engages you to understand how you mind works .

He sees in a woman more than a sex object, he sees another individual with whole he would want to spend time with and really dig deep into her world so they may share alot more than sex

Rubbish, cause you haven't seen apes fucking
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
;
IamPlato:

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by doctore212(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
I have 3 sex doll. So thresome or foursome won't be a problem
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
serious beating every morning and night
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Vicochende(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
To live and enjoy life with her, companionship, always bothering her about building her own future, being her man as much as she is being my lady.. Building a progressive life and future.. Even if we breakup Las Las, we both would know we left better than when we met... Life simple jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking::pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media / Romantic Daily Incomes Updated (Pictures Speaks) / What's Really The Problem Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.