Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer (21295 Views)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by fattbabakay(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2018
shiffynaani:
Stagger Is A Person That Likes Bragging All Over Nairaland About What He Makes Every Minute But Failed To Put People Through Solely On The Believe That We Are Not Serious To Learn; We Like Free Things. Mr Stagger, If You Can't Help, Another Person Will Do. Understand That.

Cc:stagger
You have to stop waiting for someone to put your through.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by salemkivos: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Online Things - Platform For Online Investors To Meet Online Business Owners
http://onlinethings.com.ng
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Philtrust: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Philtrust: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by fikhayo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Pls em interested @Princedapace
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
fikhayo:
Pls em interested @Princedapace

Hi

Drop your number, I will give u a call, or u can simply check my thread on how I make money online and reach me there.. Or u can send me an e---mail request.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
My Ebook is well loaded.. It can get you going perfectly.

You can get this for N4000.

If you want one on one training via my WhatsApp, you can go for my 8k training..

I am highly experienced with this..

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:20am On Sep 17, 2018
stagger:

My brother, you hit the nail on the head. I have made multiplied millions in freelancing since 2009. I have never bothered to do any trainings because Nigerians do not value knowledge. There are things that the Holy Spirit has shown me about making money which I cannot even share because such knowledge is not valued in this clime.

You will ask someone to pay N20k for training on skills that will produce a LIFETIME of earnings. No, it is not ok. They want it all for free. Recently, God showed me a way to make money from cryptocurrencies that has returned 120% for me in 3 weeks. If I ask people to pay for that knowledge, they will complain that you want to scam them.

So forget these naysayers. Their opinions cannot stop our flow.

Why collect money to distribute what God gave you freely (well, according to you). You're like a prophet seeking for reward from recipients of God's warnings. Bro, what you types here doesn't make sense, whatsoever. I must admit.
You should have left the holy spirit out of it, you shot yourself in the foot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2018
fattbabakay:
You have to stop waiting for someone to put your through.

Are you a business trainer? Are you an information marketer? If you're not any of these, stop spewing trash and let people bare their minds. Stop acting like a know-it-all Shepherd!

2 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by fikhayo(m): 3:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Princedapace:

Hi

Drop your number, I will give u a call, or u can simply check my thread on how I make money online and reach me there.. Or u can send me an e---mail request.
This is my number 08132841118
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by fikhayo(m): 3:18am On Sep 17, 2018
Princedapace:

Hi

This is my number 08132841118.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by lanre316: 5:55am On Sep 17, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Why collect money to distribute what God gave you freely (well, according to you). You're like a prophet seeking for reward from recipients of God's warnings. Bro, what you types here doesn't make sense, whatsoever. I must admit.
You should have left the holy spirit out of it, you shot yourself in the foot.

I too can tell the guy is lying. He is inconsistent and self-contradictory. Nigerians and deception on money-making issues are like 5 & 6.

4 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2018
lanre316:

I too can tell the guy is lying. He is inconsistent and self-contradictory. Nigerians and deception on money-making issues are like 5 & 6.

Don't mind the guy, he just dey irritate me with him stupid talk.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
My training i s still on.. I will teach on the skillset I work with..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by stagger: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
shiffynaani:
Stagger Is A Person That Likes Bragging All Over Nairaland About What He Makes Every Minute But Failed To Put People Through Solely On The Believe That We Are Not Serious To Learn; We Like Free Things. Mr Stagger, If You Can't Help, Another Person Will Do. Understand That.

Cc:stagger

Be there waiting for someone to put you through. There is already enough on this forum that you can pick up and run with. What most of you need is to be committed and dedicated to searching this forum and applying the principles therein, not running around looking for someone to put you through.

The last person I sent free materials to ended up insulting me on the other thread. From then on, I stopped the business of putting anyone through. If you are desperate for knowledge, you will get it.

YouTube is free.
Nairaland is free.
Udemy course is $10 (N3,600). You can learn a skill within three months using Udemy, use YouTube to reinforce your knowledge and move from there.

But most will prefer to spend all their money on sports betting or chasing after someone to put them through.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by stagger: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Don't mind the guy, he just dey irritate me with him stupid talk.

I cannot care less what you think. Some guys who have worked with me here know better.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by generationz(f): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
stagger:

I cannot care less what you think. Some guys who have worked with me here know better.

stagger

do you teach people about how to earn with cryptocurrency
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by stagger: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
generationz:

stagger

do you teach people about how to earn with cryptocurrency

I have not started yet, but I may start very soon. You see, the problem is that most Nigerians do not understand this market. There are up to 5 different ways of trading cryptos and it is not rocket science. The strategies I use require a minimum of 100K and the right mindset.

In January of this year, I wrote an ICO review for a company in Ukraine. They paid me $300 for the job. I invested $200 (72,000) out of this money inMarch in a particular crypto. I used one of my strategies to make 400K profit from it, and my original capital is still intact.

This is at a time people all over the world are lamenting that prices are crashing. Like someone here says, if you know, you know.

I may start a tutorial class on this by next month, but it will not be an all-comers affair. Just 10 people (whom I will carefully select) will be ok. But this is all probability. Not decided on it yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Grupo(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
stagger:

I have not started yet, but I may start very soon. You see, the problem is that most Nigerians do not understand this market. There are up to 5 different ways of trading cryptos and it is not rocket science. The strategies I use require a minimum of 100K and the right mindset.

In January of this year, I wrote an ICO review for a company in Ukraine. They paid me $300 for the job. I invested $200 (72,000) out of this money inMarch in a particular crypto. I used one of my strategies to make 400K profit from it, and my original capital is still intact.

This is at a time people all over the world are lamenting that prices are crashing. Like someone here says, if you know, you know.

I may start a tutorial class on this by next month, but it will not be an all-comers affair. Just 10 people (whom I will carefully select) will be ok. But this is all probability. Not decided on it yet.
I'll love to be among the early birds.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 19, 2018
stagger:

Avail me the opportunity to deligently be your student.. I badly need a mentor in crypto trading and my capital is so intact.. Help a brother..

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by 9japrof(m): 4:00am On Sep 19, 2018
stagger:

Maybe when you've decided, i would love to be part of the group.

Thanks in advance
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by generationz(f): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2018
stagger:

for the tutorial class would it be required that we have up to 100k to learn?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by stagger: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2018
generationz:

That is your capital. I may even decide to do it for free if I am led to do so.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by generationz(f): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2018
stagger:

if you would charge though how much are you considering?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Carmal90(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2018
generationz:

Am in...
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Carmal90(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2018
stagger:

Pls sir... Am in
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by BamideleIyanu89: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Princedapace:

your number is switch off sir
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by BamideleIyanu89: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Princedapace:

my WhatsApp number
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
BamideleIyanu89:

my WhatsApp number

I will call u up later today..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2018
I am still accepting trainees..

Books your place right away..

Make side income and support your hustle..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Training is still ongoing..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by fattbabakay(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Are you a business trainer? Are you an information marketer? If you're not any of these, stop spewing trash and let people bare their minds. Stop acting like a know-it-all Shepherd!
Kill yourself, but my point remains; You have to stop waiting for someone to put you through.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

CBN Dormant Account Policy Triggers Anxiety In Banking Sector / Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Angry Customer Sues First Bank To Court Over Mastercard Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.