Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer (21297 Views)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Keep improving on your self.

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by CTechHub(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
wow, I don't hate what I'm seeing. keep doing your thing man

2 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by DavidTheGeek: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 4:05am On Dec 02, 2018
CTechHub:
wow, I don't hate what I'm seeing. keep doing your thing man

Thanks brotherly.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by henrykene(m): 5:41am On Dec 02, 2018
Oga why are you lieing? The screenshot shows a review for a woman, and here you are a man imposing to be making such amount of money?

Kai! Stop this naw!

Princedapace:
Alright, I freelance with Upwork. I consider it the best because of Premium clients. However, not all skill service sell in upwork. That is what I have discovered. In fact, some skill services sell better on fiverr.

I have been there for almost two years. Not bad earnings at all. We can only get better.

Over this period, I have come to realize what works and what doesnt. It depends on how you approach it. Now the below screen shots are for payment made by clients per service delivered. It all depends on the type of skill service you render.

Some earn far more than this in my niche. In Upwork, to succeed, you need to be extremely professional in how you handle your projects, how you bid, and how you present your self. It is an act you can learn.

I am willing to teach two niche where clients are willing to pay like this per delivery, and most clients in this niche are willing to hire you on ongoing bases.

That is one thing I love about Upwork, most projects are ongoing projects.

Note: I dont create upwork account at all.

Let make that money as freelancers. You can whatsapp me here: 0 90 7 0 3 0 46 0 8

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2018
henrykene:
Oga why are you lieing? The screenshot shows a review for a woman, and here you are a man imposing to be making such amount of money?

Kai! Stop this naw!

I guess u are a novice.. So u don't know majority of naija freelancers use female handle to work online..

My brother, don't worry I have a video of when I login and logged out of my acct and u will see my earning live..

Many are earning far more than my self..

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by henrykene(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oh sorry bruh. i thought you're one of those scams on NL recently. So i have a secret i can teach you too.

Princedapace:

I guess u are a novice.. So u don't know majority of naija freelancers use female handle to work online..

My brother, don't worry I have a video of when I login and logged out of my acct and u will see my earning live..

Many are earning far more than my self..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
henrykene:
Oh sorry bruh. i thought you're one of those scams on NL recently. So i have a secret i can teach you too.

Alright, no problem bro.

We can rub minds..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 3:28am On Dec 05, 2018
This is my current earning dash board grin

All I have come to realize is that consistency pays. Work harder and smarter, keep looking for ways to better what u did yesterday.

My training is still on.

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by AbamOnyerubi: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Princedapace:
This is my current earning dash board grin

All I have come to realize is that consistency pays. Work harder and smarter, keep looking for ways to better what u did yesterday.

My training is still on.
Hey bro, I!m interested,
let's talk on WhatsApp.
Thanks
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2018
AbamOnyerubi:

Hey bro, I!m interested,
let's talk on WhatsApp . Thanks

I have messaged u bro. Check ur whatsapp.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by AbamOnyerubi: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ok,

Kindly edit sir
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
AbamOnyerubi:
Ok,

Kindly edit sir

But u are yet to reply though..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Kheney89: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2018
I am interested. WhatsApp me 07034930427
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please am interested my phone number is 0
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by crayon001(m): 3:28am On Jan 03, 2019
stagger:

My brother, you hit the nail on the head. I have made multiplied millions in freelancing since 2009. I have never bothered to do any trainings because Nigerians do not value knowledge. There are things that the Holy Spirit has shown me about making money which I cannot even share because such knowledge is not valued in this clime.

You will ask someone to pay N20k for training on skills that will produce a LIFETIME of earnings. No, it is not ok. They want it all for free. Recently, God showed me a way to make money from cryptocurrencies that has returned 120% for me in 3 weeks. If I ask people to pay for that knowledge, they will complain that you want to scam them.

So forget these naysayers. Their opinions cannot stop our flow.

''God showed me a way..."

You try for this one.

One more 'skill' you should learn to earn for life is P H I L A N T H R O P Y.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by odizeey(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
lanre316:

I learnt how to use videoscribe and other top tier video animation tools, and even get the premium versions of those softwares, strictly from YouTube tutorials. That's why I called those who bought your ebook magas.

You are the one who need a better mind. Stop selling to fellow Nigerians freely available information, just because they don't know where to research and find it. Be a good Nigerian.
don't mind dem. some demons are even saying knowledge is not cheap. its only lazy people that find knowledge to be costly because they won't research. I've been getting free courses since last year, Photoshop, blockchain and the rest. nowadays knowledge is almost free na only time.
even the course I used in learning freelancing was free. wicked people.

3 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Damitism: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
klassd:
This Op is into video animation and editing niche. Don't waste your time trying to contact him or buying his ebook that teaches nothing. The so called software he will send to you is called "explaindio"

I unfollowed thus topic after sometimes to allow gullible Nigerians fall for him since they will never learn easily. They prefer to learn the hard way.

So, all his lessons on ordinary explaindio. oga ooo. Explaindio of all app in this world. Not even adobe AE.

I don't blame you. I blame those that believe your lies.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Damitism:

I unfollowed thus topic after sometimes to allow gullible Nigerians fall for him since they will never learn easily. They prefer to learn the hard way.

So, all his lessons on ordinary explaindio. oga ooo. Explaindio of all app in this world. Not even adobe AE.

I don't blame you. I blame those that believe your lies.

Shame on u. I will use 8k to teach someone AE. Bro, I do After effects, illustrator, premier pro. And a bit of blender. So go get a life. Most can't afford such training here.. So I teach stuff good for the price. So if u are waiting for me to come and teach anyone AE and others for 8k, shame on u then. The energy invested determines the price of knowledge.. So I don't know what ur accusation is all about.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
odizeey:
don't mind dem. some demons are even saying knowledge is not cheap. its only lazy people that find knowledge to be costly because they won't research. I've been getting free courses since last year, Photoshop, blockchain and the rest. nowadays knowledge is almost free na only time.
even the course I used in learning freelancing was free. wicked people.

This is the problem with black race.. So ur time is free right? Didn't u invest energy in your time? The courses u got for free, u don't know there are other ways the owners make money from it?

Some make money by targeting ur email, some sell your data to ad agencies, some ask u to complete survey, some thru ad, etc. Nothing is free.. If I spend my time and resources to research and learn, I decide what to do with it. I don't understand why some of u don't get this. Not everyone know. How to search, not everyone can learn directly on their own online. Seriously, Nigerians, some of us get issues.. We find fun talking down on others..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Damitism: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Princedapace:

Shame on u. I will use 8k to teach someone AE. Bro, I do After effects, illustrator, premier pro. And a bit of blender. So go get a life. Most can't afford such training here.. So I teach stuff good for the price. So if u are waiting for me to come and teach anyone AE and others for 8k, shame on u then. The energy invested determines the price of knowledge.. So I don't know what ur accusation is all about.

Lol. You should put in for comedy. Giving you an audience is a waste of time. I can see you have been exposed already. Who need your training? Really. As I said, only gullible Nigerians fall for scams like this. I will unfollow your topic again. I have many things calling for my time. Enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Damitism:

Lol. You should put in for comedy. Giving you an audience is a waste of time. I can see you have been exposed already. Who need your training? Really. As I said, only gullible Nigerians fall for scams like this. I will unfollow your topic again. I have many things calling for my time. Enjoy yourself.

Exposed..? Lol. How? I tell u what my training is all about and it is left for u to enroll. So nothing to hide..

People even pay to learn how to create a facebook acct. Nigerians learn to understand that life is all about an edge u have.

I wish I can show u my portfolio of works. U may understand.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by odizeey(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2019
Princedapace:

This is the problem with black race.. So ur time is free right? Didn't u invest energy in your time? The courses u got for free, u don't know there are other ways the owners make money from it?

Some make money by targeting ur email, some sell your data to ad agencies, some ask u to complete survey, some thru ad, etc. Nothing is free.. If I spend my time and resources to research and learn, I decide what to do with it. I don't understand why some of u don't get this. Not everyone know. How to search, not everyone can learn directly on their own online. Seriously, Nigerians, some of us get issues.. We find fun talking down on others..
did you tell us to pay with time and energy?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2019
odizeey:
did you tell us to pay with time and energy?

How can u ever reason like this.. Bro, I am business man. I have my own brand, webstore, I pay for fb ad, I spend money on data, I have people I outsource some projects to and pay them.

So u mean I should spend sleepless nights to get information, spend gigs on data, try and failed until I discover what works, then I will now ask u to pay with energy and time?

U see, we are dam sentimental here. I am a member of a facebook group where over 98% are whites from mainly USA. The owner sells her upwork tutorial for $50. And these people are paying and enrolling without anyone calling her out. If u dony like it, u leave or shift. Her tutorials are normal stuff I could get online but it would take me more time to find them online.

If u don't want to waste such time, then pay her for spending the time and energy for u. Training is not hy force. I see trainings here. I don't force anyone to enroll into my training. If u think u can Google the info, then u leave my training alone. I have enrolled into some trainings, why? I couldn't bear waste the time, and try things all on my own. As a freelancer, u have tried so many things and I have discovered tips that worked for me.

Now, there was a time last year, I did some series of projects and they didn't end well, my rating dropped from 98% to 83% it was the worse period of my life last year. I couldn't get new deals. I sat down, thought about many strategies to win back clients. I tried some until I discovered a proposal format that worked magic for me. I got back to 97% after two months I guess.. That took me trying different methods and learnt along the way..

So u expect me to dish out info for free right? U think life is that simple right? If life is that simple, then go and tell Facebook to make their ad easier for marketers without marketers wasting money. If life is like that, everyone would have become rich.

Bro, life is not like that. Stop the sentiment in business. There is difference between business and philanthropy. I never called my self a philanthropist. There are few people whom I av helped completely for free. It is my right to decide what to do with my knowledge. U can also open ur thread and give all ur own knowledge free to everyone. No one will fight u. Can we for once be matured about business? That u know about something doesn't mean everyone else knows it. That something is simple to u doesn't mean everyone else finds it easy.

Seriously, we dey suffer from bad belle for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by odizeey(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princedapace:

How can u ever reason like this.. Bro, I am business man. I have my own brand, webstore, I pay for fb ad, I spend money on data, I have people I outsource some projects to and pay them.

So u mean I should spend sleepless nights to get information, spend gigs on data, try and failed until I discover what works, then I will now ask u to pay with energy and time?

U see, we are dam sentimental here. I am a member of a facebook group where over 98% are whites from mainly USA. The owner sells her upwork tutorial for $50. And these people are paying and enrolling without anyone calling her out. If u dony like it, u leave or shift. Her tutorials are normal stuff I could get online but it would take me more time to find them online.

If u don't want to waste such time, then pay her for spending the time and energy for u. Training is not hy force. I see trainings here. I don't force anyone to enroll into my training. If u think u can Google the info, then u leave my training alone. I have enrolled into some trainings, why? I couldn't bear waste the time, and try things all on my own. As a freelancer, u have tried so many things and I have discovered tips that worked for me.

Now, there was a time last year, I did some series of projects and they didn't end well, my rating dropped from 98% to 83% it was the worse period of my life last year. I couldn't get new deals. I sat down, thought about many strategies to win back clients. I tried some until I discovered a proposal format that worked magic for me. I got back to 97% after two months I guess.. That took me trying different methods and learnt along the way..

So u expect me to dish out info for free right? U think life is that simple right? If life is that simple, then go and tell Facebook to make their ad easier for marketers without marketers wasting money. If life is like that, everyone would have become rich.

Bro, life is not like that. Stop the sentiment in business. There is difference between business and philanthropy. I never called my self a philanthropist. There are few people whom I av helped completely for free. It is my right to decide what to do with my knowledge. U can also open ur thread and give all ur own knowledge free to everyone. No one will fight u. Can we for once be matured about business? That u know about something doesn't mean everyone else knows it. That something is simple to u doesn't mean everyone else finds it easy.

Seriously, we dey suffer from bad belle for this country.
I don't have time to read all these things you wrote there but I have the time to tell you that you've not addressed my point.
Information remains almost as good as free. Like it or not. That tutorial you are giving out can be found on the net and even better.
I no fit spoil your hustle, who won buy mk e buy but no talk say knowledge is not cheap. For God's sake we are in the information age bro.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
odizeey:
I don't have time to read all these things you wrote there but I have the time to tell you that you've not addressed my point.
Information remains almost as good as free. Like it or not. That tutorial you are giving out can be found on the net and even better.
I no fit spoil your hustle, who won buy mk e buy but no talk say knowledge is not cheap. For God's sake we are in the information age bro.

What I was taught at the university, I can google it, then why did I go to university? U think everyone has the energy to google pages or u think everyone knows the keywords to type? Bro, stop u stuff.. I didn't stop u from sharing free info.

Open ur own thread and share free info. No body is stopping u. One of my students now doesn't even know how to copy and paste. My training and my ebook are not for people who are guru. They are for those who want to learn and don't know where to start from..

U can as well open ur own thread and give ur own info for free..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by odizeey(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princedapace:

What I was taught at the university, I can google it, then why did I go to university? U think everyone has the energy to google pages or u think everyone knows the keywords to type? Bro, stop u stuff.. I didn't stop u from sharing free info.

Open ur own thread and share free info. No body is stopping u. One of my students now doesn't even know how to copy and paste. My training and my ebook are not for people who are guru. They are for those who want to learn and don't know where to start from..

U can as well open ur own thread and give ur own info for free..
oga I only pointed out something to you that knowledge is as good as free. Did I tell anybody not to patronize you.?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
odizeey:
oga I only pointed out something to you that knowledge is as good as free. Did I tell anybody not to patronize you.?

Nothing is free.. To use google, u will buy data.. To watch YouTube, until u find what works for u, u will burn more data.

And above all, ur time and energy are spent too. Nothing is free. U either pay with cash or u pay with more time and resources..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Samcathe: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Freelancing still pays anytime anyday

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

CBN Dormant Account Policy Triggers Anxiety In Banking Sector / Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Angry Customer Sues First Bank To Court Over Mastercard Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.