Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer (21299 Views)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by odizeey(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princedapace:

Nothing is free.. To use google, u will buy data.. To watch YouTube, until u find what works for u, u will burn more data.

And above all, ur time and energy are spent too. Nothing is free. U either pay with cash or u pay with more time and resources..
bro stop beating about the bush. We both know the free I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by DonroxyII: 5:33am On Jan 07, 2019
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by odizeey(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Princedapace:

Nothing is free.. To use google, u will buy data.. To watch YouTube, until u find what works for u, u will burn more data.

And above all, ur time and energy are spent too. Nothing is free. U either pay with cash or u pay with more time and resources..
I will buy data yes as far as I don't pay you for that knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2019
odizeey:
I will buy data yes as far as I don't pay you for that knowledge.

lol, good for u. Not everyone reason like u. Some people wants u to spend the time, energy and data to research and compile for them to pay to learn.

One of my current students doesnt even know what a win rar is, doesnt know much about navigating on their laptop. Doesnt know how to screen shot, etc. That is a complete novice, if u are waiting for such a person to buy data, search online from thousands of contents, before they learn something, u may have to wait forever.

My training is not for people like that. Some people came to me and when I asked them questions and I realized that they are already solid in freelancing, I asked them to forget the training and research more on their own. But some of u just like castigating someone here.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by odizeey(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Princedapace:

lol, good for u. Not everyone reason like u. Some people wants u to spend the time, energy and data to research and compile for them to pay to learn.

One of my current students doesnt even know what a win rar is, doesnt know much about navigating on their laptop. Doesnt know how to screen shot, etc. That is a complete novice, if u are waiting for such a person to buy data, search online from thousands of contents, before they learn something, u may have to wait forever.

My training is not for people like that. Some people came to me and when I asked them questions and I realized that they are already solid in freelancing, I asked them to forget the training and research more on their own. But some of u just like castigating someone here.
OK sir well said.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pls guys, I lost my phone few hours ago. Just got another one.

Pls I have updated my thread first page with my current number..

Kindly WhatsApp me if u are on my training list. Pls, I lost most contacts. If u are on my list for training, pls do check my first page for my new WhatsApp number..

Thank you.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2019
Latest earnings. Hope you guys are doing great!

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
I have been very busy with two serious projects outside freelancing platforms. One happened to be $1700 project. The other happened to be 200K per month project. Though I dont know how long the 200k per month project will last.

However, the $1700 project, the client is in for a long term relationship, covering other areas aside my core service as a freelancer.

Any ways, I am rounding up the 200k per month project, hoping client will renew.

I am open for training again. So, if u are interested in my training, hit me up.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by denigma2(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
I'm interested. Check your email
Princedapace:
I have been very busy with two serious projects outside freelancing platforms. One happened to be $1700 project. The other happened to be 200K per month project. Though I dont know how long the 200k per month project will last.

However, the $1700 project, the client is in for a long term relationship, covering other areas aside my core service as a freelancer.

Any ways, I am rounding up the 200k per month project, hoping client will renew.

I am open for training again. So, if u are interested in my training, hit me up.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
denigma2:
I'm interested. Check your email

Replied you.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
If you do not understand how my training works, kindly read the first page of this thread. The first page has the info needed to understand it works. Only contact me if you know you're ready for the training.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by charzyh2: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
Upwork account+ reviews for sale
WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2347033459289
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Accepting new interested people into my training..

There is basic and advanced training.

So if you are interested, contact me..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by generationz(f): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Princedapace:
Accepting new interested people into my training..

There is basic and advanced training.

So if you are interested, contact me..

you are always avoiding my questions

what are you offering?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
generationz:

you are always avoiding my questions

what are you offering?

Video animation bro. I have basic and advanced training
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by generationz(f): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Princedapace:

Video animation bro. I have basic and advanced training

I be woman, bro
does web design sell well on up work?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
generationz:

I be woman, bro

Doesn't sell that much since many people are using WP.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
generationz:

I be woman, bro

You can still learn animation. Not as difficult as some assume, especially the basic one. I am available to teach you if you can enroll.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by generationz(f): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Princedapace:

You can still learn animation. Not as difficult as some assume, especially the basic one. I am available to teach you if you can enroll.
OK no problem
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 27, 2019
What
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Chidonc(m): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Princedapace:

That is the problem with us here in this part of the world.

Now let me burst ur head small. To reach the level I reach, I have spent a lot of money and sleepless nights learning, failing and improving bro.

Knowledge is not cheap bro. U know in this part of the world, we really think knowledge is cheap. It is not. I am a member of an Upwork group on facebook where 99% of the members are whites, mainly from USA, Canada, UK and Australia.

The owner of that group is a top rated seller in Upwork with many success stories in upwork. I know how much she charges for her training.

The whites who enroll for it are glad to do so. She collects as high as $100 for her training. And she teaches basic things. Whites know the importance of knowledge and they appreciate it.

But here, I can understand that things are hard for many people, but what I dont like is how most of us here dont appreciate knownledge and we think it is cheap.

Now, just last week, I spent 5k to buy data bundle just to download videos for some courses I paid for online. That is not even the money I paid for the courses. I still had to buy data to download the videos I paid for. I didnt want to use the data I usually buy for my work online.

If i calculate how much I have spent to learn and keep improving on my skills within the past two years, what i charge is justifiable.

Also, 8k is nothing compare to what u can earn online. U said if u earn 8k from Nigerians, why would u work online? My brother, how many people are even ready to pay for ur training in Nigeria?

So forget it. U cant compare what u will earn online. I did a job for a client which didnt take me up to 3 hours and he paid $200 few days ago. Abeg, how many 8k will give u $200?

Training is even stressful. U get to talk and talk, and explain and explain. My brother, if dont want to pay for training, or u think it is too high, u simply leave it, dont make degrading comments about knowledge.

A client paid $1500 for a training course for me online. He is an American, he paid for Tailopez trainings. You can google about the guy. He paid for that course so that I can learn and impact on his company I work for remotely. Whites value knowledge and that is why they are doing better than us.
no dey answer all this people wey dey use Mtn 10mb browse, then can't relate, knowledge is not cheap, even to download quality videos to better yourself is expensive.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Chidonc:

no dey answer all this people wey dey use Mtn 10mb browse, then can't relate, knowledge is not cheap, even to download quality videos to better yourself is expensive.

Exactly, a course i paid for recently, I downloaded 97 videos for the course. I really dont know where these people think anything is for free.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Chidonc(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Princedapace:

Exactly, a course i paid for recently, I downloaded 97 videos for the course. I really dont know where these people think anything is for free.
I have not started freelancing as I am still working on myself, before I got a Lynda premium account mehn I know how much e worth, we have not even talk about data to watch the videos ooo.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by odizeey(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Why you dey kill yourself. If you want paid and I get free why the hassle. I have google drive link filled with premium Lynda courses.

I can get Lynda for free three months. So why the hassle.

Enjoy your paid knowledge
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Mariomadiba(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Don't k ow what to say sef. I've paid for many freelancing course, some even claim to be the best in the field. I took my time to learn all. I'm on fiverr for more than 2weeks now and yet to make a sale.
I'm on digital marketing niche. This isy account, a review would be very helpful thanks fiverr.com/mariomadiba
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 6:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Some latest projects I am handling via the freelance platform. Mind you, I do some completely off the platform. I have my own store.

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by pabllov53: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2019
Hi
Can one scale in upwork with Nigerian account? Offering your service
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2019
pabllov53:
Hi
Can one scale in upwork with Nigerian account? Offering your service

It is possible but hard, i must confess except your packaging is extremely good and u know what u are doing.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Hi

Just decided to share one of my last withdrawals directly from my upwork account. Always remember, i also do more works outside freelance platform.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

CBN Dormant Account Policy Triggers Anxiety In Banking Sector / Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Angry Customer Sues First Bank To Court Over Mastercard Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.