Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer (21275 Views)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by raffite: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Princedapace:

U are matured and reasonable.... Thanks for the suggestions..

Welcome PrinceDaPace. But can one make money thru freelancing in frontend web design?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
raffite:

Welcome PrinceDaPace. But can one make money thru freelancing in frontend web design?

Sure, u can as long as u are good at what u do.. Just that the niche is a bit saturated.. But with good packaging, u can always break in.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Thane(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Damitism:
Thank you for taking my comments out. It has activated the cheerfulness in me. For those that are interested in starting making money on upwork, find some of the useful files I have created for people in the folder below.

Modified: I have moved my documents out of the folder as I said

For those that will see this post, I will advise you download all the files there. I only share such useful tips to members of my WhatsApp group. I will move it away from that folder soon. I only post it here the mofo OP that I don't belong in the same league as him. You can join the group freely and learn useful things. Whatever he is selling here can't be anything better than what are in those file. If he is me, I'm sure he will be selling those files. @Princedapace Enjoy your frustrated thread.

your links are not Available. pls add me to ur WhatsApp group 07032909591
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
shiffynaani:
Stagger Is A Person That Likes Bragging All Over Nairaland About What He Makes Every Minute But Failed To Put People Through Solely On The Believe That We Are Not Serious To Learn; We Like Free Things. Mr Stagger, If You Can't Help, Another Person Will Do. Understand That.

Cc:stagger
No mind the bastard. I hate people who brag alot. yeah you earn millions we agree but damn stop brushing it on our face and keep it yourself . we should lie down and beg him.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
My latest project for a client..

Freelancing is sweet but u must be ready to work very hard.

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by raffite: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Princedapace:

Sure, u can as long as u are good at what u do.. Just that the niche is a bit saturated.. But with good packaging, u can always break in.

They refused to approve me on upwork. Freelancer, you bid but them no dey offer you the job.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Princedapace:
My latest project for a client..

Freelancing is sweet but u must be ready to work very hard.

It took me three days, and worked an average of 6 hours per day to complete this project. That is $750

As a freelancer, u have many opportunities. Some days maybe dry, some days may be great. Just ensure u master a good skill, learn branding, packaging and know how to bid for jobs. U are good to go. Above all, remove negative thoughts from ur head..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by anitasoll(f): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2018
You hit the nail on the head! This is the reason a lot of Nigerians are still backward, the mindset has to change. Knowledge is not cheap! I have spent a lot and still spending on trainings and materials that will give me an edge and I do not regret my decisions to, I make money online "fulltime" and on a daily basis.

Princedapace:

That is the problem with us here in this part of the world.

Now let me burst ur head small. To reach the level I reach, I have spent a lot of money and sleepless nights learning, failing and improving bro.

Knowledge is not cheap bro. U know in this part of the world, we really think knowledge is cheap. It is not. I am a member of an Upwork group on facebook where 99% of the members are whites, mainly from USA, Canada, UK and Australia.

The owner of that group is a top rated seller in Upwork with many success stories in upwork. I know how much she charges for her training.

The whites who enroll for it are glad to do so. She collects as high as $100 for her training. And she teaches basic things. Whites know the importance of knowledge and they appreciate it.

But here, I can understand that things are hard for many people, but what I dont like is how most of us here dont appreciate knownledge and we think it is cheap.

Now, just last week, I spent 5k to buy data bundle just to download videos for some courses I paid for online. That is not even the money I paid for the courses. I still had to buy data to download the videos I paid for. I didnt want to use the data I usually buy for my work online.

If i calculate how much I have spent to learn and keep improving on my skills within the past two years, what i charge is justifiable.

Also, 8k is nothing compare to what u can earn online. U said if u earn 8k from Nigerians, why would u work online? My brother, how many people are even ready to pay for ur training in Nigeria?

So forget it. U cant compare what u will earn online. I did a job for a client which didnt take me up to 3 hours and he paid $200 few days ago. Abeg, how many 8k will give u $200?

Training is even stressful. U get to talk and talk, and explain and explain. My brother, if dont want to pay for training, or u think it is too high, u simply leave it, dont make degrading comments about knowledge.

A client paid $1500 for a training course for me online. He is an American, he paid for Tailopez trainings. You can google about the guy. He paid for that course so that I can learn and impact on his company I work for remotely. Whites value knowledge and that is why they are doing better than us.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2018
anitasoll:
You hit the nail on the head! This is the reason a lot of Nigerians are still backward, the mindset has to change. Knowledge is not cheap! I have spent a lot and still spending on trainings and materials that will give me an edge and I do not regret my decisions to, I make money online "fulltime" and on a daily basis.

Someone reason has commented too. Thanks dear. At least there are people who understand. There is difference between philanthropy and training. One of the stuff I taught in my programme, my dear, it took me almost 1 year to figure it out.

Trainers in USA are even making a loving out of training. Here, people want u to give it for free or call u scam or claim u arent making money online. I used to think like that and then, I didnt make any money becus of my negative mindset. Since i changed my mindset, my dear, I have been doing fine..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by udemzyudex(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2018
lanre316:

If I can get 8k from many people, why do I need to earn from upwork.

Nigerians!
This logic will take you no where bro, remember you have to learn more to earn more or invest more to ear more.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2018
udemzyudex:

This logic will take you no where bro, remember you have to learn more to earn more or invest more to ear more.

Tell him o. I was like that too about two years ago.

Lol until I changed my mindset and I allowed money to leave out of my pocket. I stopped getting scared of spending money. My life changed instantly. I started paying for stuff to grow better.

Na them sabi. I no dey disturb my self. They are many here and most of them are not even ready to work hard.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Latest earning

keep working hard

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Training is still on..

Learn how to freelance, from the basic to advanced level.

Learn the skill I use and tips I use to freelance outside freelance market place..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:44am On Oct 24, 2018
Here is one of the payments made by one of clients directly from Orman.

He paid me 81k in less than 10 days. Learn freelancing from people wey know what they are doing. Also, be ready to be creative and hustle on ur own too.

It is not easy, i paid price to be earning like this. Truth is in less than 3 weeks, I have earned over 300k. Yes, over 280k.

Some months are not this stew. Some months are like this. It all depends how market be.. But earning is a sure thing. Keep learning, keep working and keep earning.

The circled amount is what his payment converted to in Naira.
First image is 32k, second image is 49k.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by justent: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2018
op with multiple account asking himself question and answering by himself. the hustle is very real

2 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
justent:
op with multiple account asking himself question and answering by himself. the hustle is very real

Yea

I had some other accounts but got blocked.. And I never asked my self any question.. No need for that..

How many questions have been asked here sef?

Bro, have an open mind at least. Everything is not scam and hustling for ur money.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2018
My training is still ongoing..

Get the ebook for 4k

Or enroll for my one on one training whatsapp class for 8k

Freelancing can help you really good.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Dwise11(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Princedapace:
Get the ebook for 4k
can I have your number?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Dwise11(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Princedapace:
Get the ebook for 4k
can I have your number?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by NonnyDot(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Princedapace:

My training is 8k bro and comes with all the software you need to get going.

chat me up on 08130476098, lets discuss how it goes, I want to learn more
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Latest projects completed for clients.

Keep working hard as a freelancer. Keep improving on your skillsets. Keep looking at for the skillsets with good market demand. Package your self as a brand.

be consistent, be creative, be hardworking, just believe and keep doing it. Keep learning from others.

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Carmal90(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Damitism:

Check it again. I have reactivated it.
Not working ..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2018
In learning a skill to sell as a freelancer, learn something a bit hard. Don't just go into niche like writing, everyone can easily claim to be a writer. That has made the payment for such jobs low.

Take out ur time and learn something a bit challenging and master the act of proposal, branding and packing, u will smile. This is my thread and I have track records of my earnings..

My training is still open and ongoing..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by hels(f): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Chat ne up on 07059630336
quote author=Princedapace post=72421840]My training is still ongoing..

Get the ebook for 4k

Freelancing can help you really good. [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN / What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira / Nigerian Economy Slips Into Recession - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.