Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer (21336 Views)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by oshionelecky: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
If you think that it's not going to be worth your money remember the OP said you can also watch tutorial videos on YouTube.

You can also make money by referring property buyers to me and you share in commission running into millions of naira on just one deal. Check my profile.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
fattbabakay:
Kill yourself, but my point remains; You have to stop waiting for someone to put you through.

If you don't want people to wait to be taught new things that will better their lives, why sell information? All I said was for you to let people bare their minds and not shut them up. You don't know their experiences with those they have grudges with.
As regards payment for info, I have no problems with that if the info is worth it. So boy, take it easy on yourself. If you've got market to sell, I have no biz with you, just stay on your lane.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Odunhanz: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Princedapace:

My Ebook is a complete training programme that comes with video tutorials, and links to software to help you succeed..

Hi bro, I'm interested... kindly contact me on my WhatsApp 08188959485
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by CTechHub(m): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Greetings guys,
contact me through my signature if you need Upwork account approval.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by NDakota: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2018
fattbabakay:
I can relate with this but you are having a wrong mentality.

You buying an ebook doesn't mean you're buying the writer. You should try to understand that a writer is a busy man, then you try as much as you can to extract every little detail from his guide. If you find anything confusing, you can easily google it. You should only consider contacting the writer for questions as the last resort and be patient and humble enough for him to reply.

But it's frustrating how ebook buyers will still keep lurking around your DM asking ridiculous questions that are either mentioned in the guide or they could have easily checked on google. Or asking you questions that are meant for customer support.

Quick tip: Most of these people who know a lot about internet businesses owe it all to google. Nobody brought any technique or strategy from heaven. They are just people who are good enough to manipulate google and then take extra time to practise and master the art. So you'll do yourself a very good help if you increase the amount of time you check google for solutions and open as many tabs as possible. With that, with time, you'll become a guru yourself.

Thanks for your time (If you read it grin )

This is the dumbest junk I've ever read on Nairaland.

A young Nigerian revved up with the idea of quitting his job having read your fake testimonies, and possibly seen screenshots you stole (or photoshopped) from the profile of successful freelancers on Upwork contacts you.

Watcha say to him?

I have written an awesome "how-to guide on earning $1k monthly on Upwork. Just buy my ebook and become your own boss. It doesn't matter what skill set you have. My book is the Bible of freelancing. It will teach you everything."

Naive as he is, he buys your book, reads a few chapters of the shabby work and chats you up for heads up.

What do you do? You blank him out.

Why? You know you have conned him into buying a useless ebook. His money is in the "akant." Time to look for other gullible fellows. You form eternally busy!

You hawkers of nonsense guides. Your judgment is close by. If you like use ten monikers to praise yourselves, we know you.

You are only obtaining by tricks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by NDakota: 12:40am On Sep 26, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

If you don't want people to wait to be taught new things that will better their lives, why sell information? All I said was for you to let people bare their minds and not shut them up. You don't know their experiences with those they have grudges with.
As regards payment for info, I have no problems with that if the info is worth it. So boy, take it easy on yourself. If you've got market to sell, I have no biz with you, just stay on your lane.

Don't waste your energy on him. He is one of them.

The ebook prophets!

I only pity the gullible. They don't know their M.O.

We need regulations on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by NDakota: 12:45am On Sep 26, 2018
Princedapace:
My Ebook is well loaded.. It can get you going perfectly.

You can get this for N4000.

If you want one on one training via my WhatsApp, you can go for my 8k training..

I am highly experienced with this..

Smh.

Experienced? How long?

Why sell an ebook first when you know your buyers will need a little handholding to stand on their feet?

I care less about your training, but what skills do you have? And what do you do on Upwork?

Coming clean builds trust. Luring people to a Private Whatsapp chats reeks of tricks.

4 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 6:03am On Sep 26, 2018
NDakota:

Smh.

Experienced? How long?

Why sell an ebook first when you know your buyers will need a little handholding to stand on their feet?

I care less about your training, but what skills do you have? And what do you do on Upwork?

Coming clean builds trust. Luring people to a Private Whatsapp chats reeks of tricks.

Thanks.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 6:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Odunhanz:

Hi bro, I'm interested... kindly contact me on my WhatsApp 08188959485

I will give u a call.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by fattbabakay(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

NDakota:

A young Nigerian revved up with the idea of quitting his job having read your fake testimonies, and possibly seen screenshots you stole (or photoshopped) from the profile of successful freelancers on Upwork contacts you.

Watcha say to him?

I have written an awesome "how-to guide on earning $1k monthly on Upwork. Just buy my ebook and become your own boss. It doesn't matter what skill set you have. My book is the Bible of freelancing. It will teach you everything."

Naive as he is, he buys your book, reads a few chapters of the shabby work and chats you up for heads up.

Why? You know you have conned him into buying a useless ebook. His money is in the "akant." Time to look for other gullible fellows. You form eternally busy!

You hawkers of nonsense guides. Your judgment is close by. If you like use ten monikers to praise yourselves, we know you.

You guys are making it seem like this is a fight. I didn’t tell you to buy or not buy any guide. We all have individual opinions that will most likely differ. I dropped mine, if it differs from yours, you can drop yours too. No fight. Okay?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2018
You need to contact me directly via nairaland or via my contact on the first page of this thread..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
NDakota:

Watcha say to him?

I think Seun has a lot to do on this forum and needs to change so many things. Once people start getting banned permanently with their IP addresses for selling fake or low quality information on this forum, the rest will sit up. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Who ever that got fake product should come up with evidence of fake product..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Only contact me via my nairaland email or via my number on the first page. Stop dropping ur contacts here. I didn't ask for that.
I make sure I deliver exactly what I promised. I can't promise u what I can't deliver..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Philtrust: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Philtrust: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Rynne: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Am interested how do I get to you,though this is my WhatsApp no 08062810295.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Rynne:
Am interested how do I get to you,though this is my WhatsApp no 08062810295.

I have sent you message on your Whats-App
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
While contacting me, please do so via nairaland or via my number on the first page..

My training is available for those interested in learning solid skill to advance freelancing..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Training still ongoing

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Hunry: 12:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Princedapace:
Training still ongoing
the skill no get name. transcription, whiteboard, article writing etc
what is the skill?

7 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 2:50am On Sep 29, 2018
Hunry:

the skill no get name. transcription, whiteboard, article writing etc

what is the skill?

I don't mention my niche on public arena else people will capitalize on it.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Damitism: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2018
I always laugh when I see threads like this. You claim to be making thousands of dollars but you are not ready to even mention one of the three niches you claim to be operating. You are not even satisfied with the thousands of dollars you make and now resorted to pennies from eBook selling.

I don't blame you anyway. I blame the gullible Nigerians who will fall for your bullshit. There is no secret to making it on upwork. You just have to be determined to make it and continue to improve your skill.

For your information, I also operate upwork and have given out many tips free of charge to people. I could have earn thousands of naira from selling those tips but I don't want people to see me as someone who is after eBook money. I learned my tips from different websites and YouTube videos free of charge. Why should I charge people for something I learn free and which they can also learn freely?

I am the admin of a WhatsApp page where I and members share useful tips on how to make money on upwork and other networks as they come our way.

To everyone, don't fall for this scam. They guy is actually making money from eBook selling and not from upwork. If you fall for his scam, please, spare nairaland of foul cry when your eyes are cleared after sending him your money.

If you want to join my WhatsApp page, go to the link on my profile and honestly fill the form. All honest people are welcome to my WhatsApp page.

Have a nice day.

8 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Hunry: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2018
u dey mind am, to mention niche na problem.

ur excuse is lame though cos 95% won't take any action even if d niche is mentioned.

knowing a niche does not translate to money, u are being scared of ur shadow

2 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Princedapace:
More screen shots from earnings per service delivered.

Many people earn much more than this. It is all about doing the right things. Learning the right skills, learning the right professional acts, consistency, hard work, never-say-never attitude.

Always aim to earn better than what u are earning. That is how it works. Upwork is not all that strict. I will tell you how I have been able to manage my account.
After paying the 8k, what tools will I use for it?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Colourich:
After paying the 8k, what tools will I use for it?

I don't understand your question dear.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by kelvinhilton(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Damitism:
I always laugh when I see threads like this. You claim to be making thousands of dollars but you are not ready to even mention one of the three niches you claim to be operating. You are not even satisfied with the thousands of dollars you make and now resorted to pennies from eBook selling.

I don't blame you anyway. I blame the gullible Nigerians who will fall for your bullshit. There is no secret to making it on upwork. You just have to be determined to make it and continue to improve your skill.

For your information, I also operate upwork and have given out many tips free of charge to people. I could have earn thousands of naira from selling those tips but I don't want people to see me as someone who is after eBook money. I learned my tips from different websites and YouTube videos free of charge. Why should I charge people for something I learn free and which they can also learn freely?

I am the admin of a WhatsApp page where I and members share useful tips on how to make money on upwork and other networks as they come our way.

To everyone, don't fall for this scam. They guy is actually making money from eBook selling and not from upwork. If you fall for his scam, please, spare nairaland of foul cry when your eyes are cleared after sending him your money.

If you want to join my WhatsApp page, go to the link on my profile and honestly fill the form. All honest people are welcome to my WhatsApp page.

Have a nice day.

Add me up...09095233877
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Damitism:

Have a nice day.

I leave you before God. Nothing else.. Have a nice day.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Training is still ongoing..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by funsho75(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Princedapace:

Check lessonng.com
You can make money and get to more customers.
Sell your course on lessonng.com

It is a learning platform were you sell training and materials to people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Have You Seen The New 5000 Naira Note? / The New MTN Internet Bundle Plans And Codes. / Guidelines For Company Registration In Nigeria (register Your Company)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.