Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Single Ladies: How To Get Your Crush Without Shooting Your Shot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies: How To Get Your Crush Without Shooting Your Shot (406 Views)

How I Ruined My First Date With My Crush Without Knowing / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies: How To Get Your Crush Without Shooting Your Shot by kongashare01: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
How to get your crush without shooting your shot

This is how to get that your crush without directly shooting your shot. The simple answer is in positioning. Instead of outrightly shooting your shot and coming at him head on, be a little subtle about it. Make friends and engage him in conversations – both fun and serious ones. “How to get your crush without shooting your shot“.

Attraction is a two way thing.
For the ladies, though, there is usually a hesitancy when it comes to being the first one to act on such attraction. Often times, when babes see guys they really have a crush on, they’d hardly shoot their shot, no matter how intense the attraction is.

Shoot your shot
While it’s always advised that women should shoot their shots and go after men they fancy, we also understand that there are women who are either shy, uncomfortable, fear rejection or are just plain traditional and would rather not do this.

Snatch the bae
For women who fall in this category, there’s still a chance that you’ll get the guy without having to ask him directly...

CONTINUE READING HERE: How to get your crush without shooting your shot

Re: Single Ladies: How To Get Your Crush Without Shooting Your Shot by donbachi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Husband snatchers.....tomorrow,you will call urselves'small girls with a big God'

(1) (Reply)

I Can No Fit Marry Girl No Education / Ariana Grande, Claps Back At Her Ex In Her New Album / The Husband, The Wife Or The Law, Who Was Not Fair? (read This Touching Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.