Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Lost Hope In Relationships But My Rebound Landed Me In A Mess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost Hope In Relationships But My Rebound Landed Me In A Mess (575 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Lost Hope In Relationships But My Rebound Landed Me In A Mess by Samuelgr8: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Good morning Sir/Ma

I was referred to you by a friend in Livelystones telegram.He promised to update me on all comments that will follow my question

I am an adult, planning on settling down before a year time.I have been faithful all my life and even a virgin man until some incidence made me compromise.

I lost my treasured relationship last year and after 6 months. I entered two different relationship (all without s*x), but while the first was highly deceptive, the second was manipulative and emotionally traumatizing.

I gave up on relationships.

In between I had s*x (just s*x) with someone on my street who’s a runs gal.

Then afterwards I met another lady (W) and my fear of previous experiences never made me commit but I was gradually building the relationship and it was promising.

Shortly before meeting her (W),

I met a girl online and proximity brought us together.. We had s*x twice. I usually give her money after s*x.

(Note I really don’t like a thing about her…I just gave chances to express my s*xual urge)

The 3rd time we had s*x, (1,2,3 all protected-I always use condom) I decided was the last.

So two days later I decided to......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-lost-hope-in-relationships-but-my-rebound-landed-me-in-a-mess/
Re: I Lost Hope In Relationships But My Rebound Landed Me In A Mess by donbachi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sugar and salt looks alike.but,taste different..choose the one you want...you can't use both same time.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Hope In Relationships But My Rebound Landed Me In A Mess by Samuelgr8: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2018
absolutely!
donbachi:
Sugar and salt looks alike.but,taste different..choose the one you want...you can't use both same time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Ten Ways To Rock Your Wife's World / Happiness Or Revenge; Which Is The Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.