Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" (46601 Views)

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Techm8: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2018
Instagram ACCOUNTS with strictly Nigerian active followers for sale. Very affordable

Can be used by bloggers/small businesses/upcoming artists can also be for personal use.

Zero8zerosix7seven9nine1nine3 (call/WhatsApp)
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by SirMichael1: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2018
AmiciLord:
Before I and my wife got married she told me about are previous relationships. I had no problems with that at all. All that happened before we met was in the past and we started a new life. I love her and I don't give a fvck who she slept with before we met.

But I never told her mine though. grin

How sure are you that she told you the whole truth and not a fraction of it??

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MPESA(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:
For me it's better to tell it all, if they love you they will stay and if they can't deal with it will bounce off.
BTW it better while dating than getting some info about your partner when married
Completely behind you , tell me all because I want to know all on time.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by ayusco85(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2018
foolbuster:
And some people will now carry this list it on their head like firewood. Meanwhile the original source is unknown, that it worked for some couples does not mean it will work for everybody, some partners tell their spouse completely everything about them and build a life long trust with one another. Some couples will not and when the other partner finds out on there own it causes irreparable damage. Others disclose everything and things start falling apart. It depends on couples. What nairaland prioritises above every other thing is traffic so whatever thing that will generate clicks will come up here.

You truly went to school bro. Ur head is there

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2018
AmiciLord:
Before I and my wife got married she told me about are previous relationships. I had no problems with that at all. All that happened before we met was in the past and we started a new life. I love her and I don't give a fvck who she slept with before we met.

Hahahahahaha bad guynz
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2018
Who cares?
SirMichael1:

How sure are you that she told you the whole truth and not a fraction of it??
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by OneStep3: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Baddest
AmiciLord:

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Your future wife is busy fvcking some other guyz as we type. It's life and that's how it is. Who don marry who him disvirgin? I don't even like virgins because they are too naive.

Cumtroller:

Your wife is like a high mileage vehicle. Used in US, shipped to Nigeria, used by several yahoo boys before finally being bought by you.

Anyways, after respraying and bodywork no one will know. I salute your courage for settling down with someone with a very high body count.

Previous Relationships indeed. Press her more and she’ll also tell you about her previous abortions.

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by sadmoi18(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2018
AmiciLord:
Before I and my wife got married she told me about are previous relationships. I had no problems with that at all. All that happened before we met was in the past and we started a new life. I love her and I don't give a fvck who she slept with before we met. I love her scatter. We now have 4 handsome boys and a beautiful daughter.

To all the single men out there who will definitely get married someday, know that some other guyz are busy fvcking your future wife. Just as you are busy fvcking someone else's future wife.

Abeg who virgin help? Mtchewww
bros I feel u: die grin
AmiciLord:
Before I and my wife got married she told me about are previous relationships. I had no problems with that at all. All that happened before we met was in the past and we started a new life. I love her and I don't give a fvck who she slept with before we met. I love her scatter. We now have 4 handsome boys and a beautiful daughter.

To all the single men out there who will definitely get married someday, know that some other guyz are busy fvcking your future wife. Just as you are busy fvcking someone else's future wife.

bros I feel u: die
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by SirMichael1: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2018
AmiciLord:
Who cares?

You should if you're gonna hoard your truth from her. She probably didn't ask you so that if any more truth surfaces about hers, she might blackmail you that you didn't tell her yours and therefore she told you little.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Afodot0022(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2018
AmiciLord:

TRUE TALK...
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
My broda forget that thing. Nothing dey happen

SirMichael1:

You should if you're gonna hoard your truth from her. She probably didn't ask you so that if any more truth surfaces about hers, she might blackmail you that you didn't tell her yours and therefore she told you little.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Dammylois(f): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
carzola:
8. How much you have in your account
LMAO
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by chiamaka4g: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
Rubbish!
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by derrydinny: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
don't say it if you are not asked.. as for me, I don't want to know shit about your past, don't just have a wide Toto and std

chikena
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by annyberry: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
if I was not snooping around how I for take know say person my man dey call cousin na my rival.

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by akbahbah(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
op... pls keep this your crappy ideology to yourself cos it won't work for everybody. My wife told me everything from A to Z and today we are great together. Any lady that has guts to share her past even the dirty part with her fiance has demonstrated to you her readiness to give up the mess or already given up the act and she's ready to be a new being and trust me such ladies don't go back into mess again. They end up being a great woman. Those that hide their past from their fiance never give up. They still continue with their shit even after marriage and always act smart but It wil later back fire.

2 Likes

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by professore(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
safarigirl:
very silly

Especially because they work on the assumption that everyone is morally bankrupt and has zero sense of decency.

I have zero body count, so nobody should say "don't disclose body count' to me, as if I used to work as a prostitute. And most girls may not have that high a body count, so, why not disclose it? What is the point of being with someone if you cannot tell them everything? How can trust be established in the midst of secrets?
I wish what you said is true but regardless of that,I respect your input,thanks for letting us know we still have the morally upright boys and girls- which is very true.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
I understand what the OP is trying to say and I quite agree with him. As we all know not all relationship lead to marriage and sometimes its not like u date them and not have marriage in view but shit happens!!...so how many people will u date before you eventually marry the one" and how many people will you keep revealing your past to in the name of being "Honest"?. Most of the times its not even d details of your past that break up the relationship. It could be something else. So how long will u keep sharing your story to " Supposed husband to be?" You can share some information. OK I did so and so so.... You don't need to go into details. A mature guy will understand that that's not necessary
Your past is your past leave it where it belong PAST!!

BTW? What is "body count?"

3 Likes

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by sweetilicious(f): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Op,I will tell my partner everything. I have always excitedly said everything. I like to be open cos I get burdened keeping somethings to myself. If my partner uses it against me,then I don't know what else to expect.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MissJoy29(f): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mizzara:
I understand what the OP is trying to say and I quite agree with him. As we all know not all relationship lead to marriage and sometimes its not like u date them and not have marriage in view but shit happens!!...so how many people will u date before you eventually marry the one" and how many people will you keep revealing your past to in the name of being "Honest"?. Most of the times its not even d details of your past that break up the relationship. It could be something else. So how long will u keep sharing your story to " Supposed husband to be?" You can share some information. OK I did so and so so.... You don't need to go into details. A mature guy will understand that that's not necessary
Your past is your past leave it where it belong PAST!!

BTW? What is "body count?"
You are right. One has to be mature in the things that are revealed to others.

@bolded, it means the number of people you have slept with.

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MissJoy29(f): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
Princedapace:

Aswear, marrying a virgin is sweet.. The thought that no man penetrated her gives u that sweet feeling.. grin

But i no see virgin marry
I sincerely hope you are a virgin too.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Princedapace(m): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
MissJoy29:

I sincerely hope you are a virgin too.

No o.. I'm not..
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MissJoy29(f): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Princedapace:

No o.. I'm not..
So why are you looking for one?
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Princedapace(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
MissJoy29:

So why are you looking for one?

Is there a rule that states orderwise?
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MissJoy29(f): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Princedapace:

Is there a rule that states orderwise?
Yes of course! The Golden Rule.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Princedapace(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yes of course! The Golden Rule.

Hahahahaha

This babe... Where is the rule? Biko, no rule.. I am the one paying the wedding bills, so I choose to marry a virgin or not..
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
MissJoy29:

You are right. One has to be mature in the things that are revealed to others.

@bolded, it means the number of people you have slept with.

Jisos!! shocked shocked........
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MissJoy29(f): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mizzara:

Jisos!! shocked shocked........
Lol....you didn't really know?
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MissJoy29(f): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Princedapace:

Hahahahaha

This babe... Where is the rule? Biko, no rule.. I am the one paying the wedding bills, so I choose to marry a virgin or not..

Lol...then if you wanna tow that path, you are either a misogynist or a male chauvinist. Maybe even a narcissist. Choose one
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Princedapace(m): 12:44am On Aug 12, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...then if you wanna tow that path, you are either a misogynist or a male chauvinist. Maybe even a narcissist. Choose one

lol..none of the above! u dont know that I need not to be a virgin so that I can teach my virgin wife?
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MissJoy29(f): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Princedapace:

lol..none of the above! u dont know that I need not to be a virgin so that I can teach my virgin wife?

How about you two teach each other in....

wait for it.....

cluelessness. grin

Anyway, jokes apart, you shouldn't desire a virgin if you are not one. Especially if you have slept with a lot of ladies who also would have been virgins if not for you perhaps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.