Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" (46612 Views)

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Princedapace(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
MissJoy29:

How about you two teach each other in....

wait for it.....

cluelessness. grin

Anyway, jokes apart, you shouldn't desire a virgin if you are not one. Especially if you have slept with a lot of ladies who also would have been virgins if not for you perhaps.

I have never slept with a virgin.. So I'm qualified to seek to marry a virgin.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MissJoy29(f): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Princedapace:

Even if you haven't slept with one directly, you have slept & perhaps still sleeping with would-have-been virgins too who were deflowered by men who want to eat their cake and have it too.

Are you one of those men?

Bottom line, don't desire a virgin if you are not one. Especially if you are still sleeping with every Amaka, Aderonke & Aminat out there.

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Princedapace(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
MissJoy29:
Even if you haven't slept with one directly, you have slept & perhaps still sleeping with would-have-been virgins too who were deflowered by men who want to eat their cake and have ut too.

Are you one of those men?

Bottom line, don't desire a virgin if you are not one. Especially if you are still sleeping with every Amaka, Aderonke & Aminat out there.

This babe, your prayer no go work. I must find my own virgin. As long as I didn't use gun on any babe, they gladly open their legs. I'm not guilty.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MissJoy29(f): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Princedapace:

This babe, your prayer no go work. I must find my own virgin. As long as I didn't use gun on any babe, they gladly open their legs. I'm not guilty.
Well, I must say you have a valid point.
But remember, what goes around, comes around.

Good luck in your quest....
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Princedapace(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
MissJoy29:

Well, I must say you have a valid point.
But remember, what goes around, comes around.

Good luck in your quest....

Now u are talking sweetheart..

Happy Sunday
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MissJoy29(f): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Princedapace:

Now u are talking sweetheart..
Happy Sunday
Lol.
...and I wish you the same. Have fun.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MightyFortress: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Interesting
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol....you didn't really know?

No oooo shocked
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MissJoy29(f): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mizzara:

No oooo shocked
Well now you do.... cool
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
MissJoy29:

Well now you do.... cool

Yea baby....thnx
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by MissJoy29(f): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mizzara:

Yea baby....thnx
You are welcome dear.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Cumtroller: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
AmiciLord:
Your future wife is busy fvcking some other guyz as we type. It's life and that's how it is. Who don marry who him disvirgin? I don't even like virgins because they are too naive.

No hard feelings, self deceit is the worst form of deceit.

Your wife was used and abused before you paid her bride price. I know deep down you wish you met her in “mint” condition. So sorry. Did she tell you about her abortions?

Don’t turn a LovePeddler into a housewife. Peace and Love

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
Small boy grow up.

Cumtroller:

No hard feelings, self deceit is the worst form of deceit.

Your wife was used and abused before you paid her bride price. I know deep down you wish you met her in “mint” condition. So sorry. Did she tell you about her abortions?

Don’t turn a LovePeddler into a housewife. Peace and Love
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
obembet:
U are teaching us not to be faithful abi...

I will tell my future husband everything expect what happen last night

I weak once cry
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
AmiciLord:
Before I and my wife got married she told me about are previous relationships. I had no problems with that at all. All that happened before we met was in the past and we started a new life. I love her and I don't give a fvck who she slept with before we met. I love her scatter. We now have 4 handsome boys and a beautiful daughter.

But I never told her mine though. grin

To all the single men out there who will definitely get married someday, know that some other guyz are busy fvcking your future wife. Just as you are busy fvcking someone else's future wife.

Abeg who virgin help? Mtchewww

IT WILL BE A TOTAL REACTION AGAINST THE INTELLECT IF MEN WHO PRACTICE THE BOLDED FUME ABOUT THEIR WIFE BEING A LEFT OVER, FVCK AROUND SLUT, BEFORE MARRIAGE. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. EQUATION PERFECTLY BALANCED. WHY SHOULD HE HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH HER PAST FVCKERIES. grin IS HE INSANE?! IS HE NOT A FVCKERNIAZA TOO? grin

I totally respect your judgement100%.

The only hope is to HOPE that not too many of the past guys are still fvcking her after she is married to a fvcker of other men's future wife. grin

MOST TIMES, THOSE FVCKING EX(ES) ARE STILL SHARING SUCH WIFE WITH HER FVCKING HUSBAND. PATHETIC TRUTH!

Anyway what goes around comes around.

Should he have any problem if his wife is discovered?!

Hmmmm.......

HOW PERSON GO SOW COCONUT DEY VEX SAY HIM NO REAP COCOYAM.

As far as crimes of ADULTERY, 'another man fvcking another man's wife'. The number of exposition of such ATTROCITIES that I know turns out to be their EX(ES) still jam hammering their one time sweet PINK TACCO they can't totally leave to be left over to another man.

Hence, it doesn't stop at FVCKING another man's future wife, your assertion but as well as his present already fvcked up wife once the opportunity to repeat the 'HUH-HUH-HA-HA' of the past surfaces to FVCK her again.

AmiciLord, let me share with you a very recent story .

This guy along with his newly married wife, met his ex girlfriend he was fond of pounding her pink tacco like fufu in the hay days. They met at shoprite and also happened that she too was with her husband whom she married about 6 years before Mr Pounder recently got married to his new wife.

Guess what? She invited her ex boyfriend to come along with his wife to come pay them a visit in her husband's house.

Going there with his wife sounds cool to her husband, afterall he gave no fvcks about her fvcking around in the past. But unknown to him, it was a play on his PSYCHE. She wants to FVCK that COC'K again. Hence, creatively creating an opportunity.

The Day they visited, the lady made sure her ex buried his Ding-Dong in her PINK TACCO once again in her own husband's house in a most cunning way, a smooth criminal touch. Perhaps a fantasy she has been cherishing in her mind for long. How did we know?!

THEY GOT BUSTED IN THE ACT!

Who virgin help?

A friend of mine, a chronic FVCKERNIAZA was telling about an ex of his but who travelled home to grace a festival. Only to be giving him signals to come bury his sweetest taboo in her tabuchi. But for the fear of AH! SOMEBODY ELSES WIFE, him no penetrate but chop her PINK TACCO like GORUBA. It was oral all through, to him, he still have CONSCIENCE.

https://www.nairaland.com/4676066/girlfriends-ex-keeps-re-surfacing-after

Above is a thread titled: HELP! MY GIRLFRIENDS EX KEEP RESURFACING.
Well, the content says it was the ex that disvirgined her.

Who virgin help abi?!
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Hisduchess(f): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
SirMichael1:

How sure are you that she told you the whole truth and not a fraction of it??

this is mind poisoning
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Hisduchess(f): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Princedapace:

if u ve slept with many women then u are not qualified.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Fourwinds: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You own a Vib. Best to keep that to yourself.
sometimes if u keep it to urself the suspicion will be high...

I'm good with people who are open minded...

it helps me to forge ahead in case of future accusations by exs
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Fourwinds: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
annyberry:
if I was not snooping around how I for take know say person my man dey call cousin na my rival.
no mind all this stupid advice from guys
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Princedapace(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Hisduchess:

if u ve slept with many women then u are not qualified.

Hahahahaha

This got me laughing.. Says who? Who does the clearance?

I am over qualified joor
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Hisduchess(f): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2018
Princedapace:

Hahahahaha
This got me laughing.. Says who? Who does the clearance?
I am over qualified joor
nah me dey do the clearance grin grin grin
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Princedapace(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2018
Hisduchess:

nah me dey do the clearance grin grin grin

grin angry grin grin If u are truly doing clearance, many men will go home disqualified then..
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Hisduchess(f): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Princedapace:

grin angry grin grin If u are truly doing clearance, many men will go home disqualified then..

I will clear virgins, men that have slept with one or at most two women.that's my criteria
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Princedapace(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hisduchess:

I will clear virgins, men that have slept with one or at most two women.that's my criteria

Oya, come and confirm if I am still a virgin
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Anfieldboss: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hisduchess:

How would u know the number of girls a man has slept with How would u even know if a man is a virgin There is no way to prove any of these
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Hisduchess(f): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Anfieldboss:

How would u know the number of girls a man has slept with How would u even know if a man is a virgin There is no way to prove any of these

I will come with a lie detecting machine grin grin
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by BigbamoAYO(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Naso
AmiciLord:
Before I and my wife got married she told me about are previous relationships. I had no problems with that at all. All that happened before we met was in the past and we started a new life. I love her and I don't give a fvck who she slept with before we met. I love her scatter. We now have 4 handsome boys and a beautiful daughter.

But I never told her mine though. grin

To all the single men out there who will definitely get married someday, know that some other guyz are busy fvcking your future wife. Just as you are busy fvcking someone else's future wife.

Abeg who virgin help? Mtchewww
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Hisduchess(f): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Princedapace:

Oya, come and confirm if I am still a virgin
you are a child of the world so need for confirmation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.