Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material (4525 Views)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by SirMichael1: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Diamond23:
what z d different btw ur idea of a perfect mate nd hz? D only different der z d pattern of writing....

The difference is detail. Detail. Perfection is paying extra note to details. Let's say I want to settle with a lady of these qualities..

A tall lady
A good cook
A lady of light complexion
A curvy lady
A intelligent lady

The above qualities are mere qualities which doesn't signify perfection.

Now this is perfection in that standard.

A tall lady not below or over 5'9ft.
Must know how to cook all dishes.
Complexion index must be high enough to see blood coursing through her veins
How curvy and hot is she? I need an 11.
IQ equivalent to Einstein's.

Now these are my perfect qualities, which is impossible to find in any lady in this world but the qualities prior to the last one can be honed by a determined lady. This is the only time you have the right to tell me to go create my own wife. smiley

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
highqueen:

abeg follow me ask am again o.cheesy
op na rich man naucheesy. Im go get at least a benzcheesy
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Diamond23(f): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
SirMichael1:

The difference is detail. Detail. Perfection is paying extra note to details. Let's say I want to settle with a lady of these qualities..

A tall lady
A good cook
A curvy lady
A intelligent lady

Now these are my perfect qualities, which is impossible to find in any lady in this world but the qualities prior to the last one can be honed by a determined lady. This is the only time you have the right to tell me to go create my own wife. smiley
Do u tink Op has not been cin ladies with doz qualities? Of course he doz buh due to d fact he hasn’t seen one with hz presumed perfect qualities (although he didn’t detailed it)made him tink dey r hard to find
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by SirMichael1: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Diamond23:
Do u tink Op has not been cin ladies with doz qualities? Of course he doz buh due to d fact he hasn’t seen one with hz presumed perfect qualities (although he didn’t detailed it)made him tink dey r hard to find

Yes, he hasn't. Cause they're rare. If he has seen, he wouldn't be out here looking for these qualities. Aaarrgghh! I keep telling you, his are not perfect qualities, they just mere qualities.

You know what? You're right, I'm tired. Let's go to bed. Goodnight. sad

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Diamond23(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
SirMichael1:

Yes, he hasn't. Cause they're rare. If he has seen, he wouldn't be out here looking for these qualities. Aaarrgghh! I keep telling you, his are not perfect qualities, they just mere qualities.

You know what? You're right, I'm tired. Let's go to bed. Goodnight. sad
Nyt nyt grin

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by adedayoadeoye(f): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
y all guys tink or let me say dey believe no woman wit all d attributes listd above?is it dat bad?

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by rs172(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:
if a girl comes out social media saying she dey look for a man wey dey handsome,has seven packs,must be very rich,must be very good in bed like lexington steel,must last long in bed like mandingo,must be powerful like the hulk,must be a street fighter like van damme,must be good in martial arts like jet lee.. And above all must be very God fearing..wetin u go tell such babe?cheesy

Go elegushi beach go pack sand, mould your kind of man..
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by shugasofttouch: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Towncrier007:
I stayed of relationships for a while because of brokenness, now I've made the money,bought good car for myself, expensive outfit but simple always though, I'm a very meek and respectful young man,that thinks it's time to get a wife.

But right now I can't see a girl who's a wife material, although the nature of my work keeps me off town for long. Now I'm seriously looking out for one.
My kind of woman;
God fearing.....
Beautiful.... fair in complexion, with good curves,and good brains
Loyal....
Neat...
Who can love my family,and at same time be domestic
Pls is this too hard to find?
make yourself the kind of man your dream woman would want to have as a husband and then posses at least 50% of the attributes u want your woman to posses and lastly no perfect spouse out there rather when you pick interest in a lady, then you can mould her into the kind of wife you would want her to be. But note that it starts with u.
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
SirMichael1:

A tall lady
A good cook
A curvy lady
A intelligent lady

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by SirMichael1: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do you like me or are you just looking for attention?
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:08am On Aug 14, 2018
SirMichael1:

Do you like me or are you just looking for attention?

Like you for wetin na?

No make I rush you o.
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by SirMichael1: 3:17am On Aug 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Like you for wetin na?

No make I rush you o.

Attention it is then...

It will be in my place to further indulge you in any conversations and should you mention, let it be known that I won't respond. I dislike it when people give me unwanted mentions having no meaning.

Be good. Be nice. Be safe. Bye.
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Juliearth(f): 3:27am On Aug 14, 2018
Towncrier007:
I stayed of relationships for a while because of brokenness, now I've made the money,bought good car for myself, expensive outfit but simple always though, I'm a very meek and respectful young man,that thinks it's time to get a wife.

But right now I can't see a girl who's a wife material, although the nature of my work keeps me off town for long. Now I'm seriously looking out for one.
My kind of woman;
God fearing.....
Loyal....
Neat...

I guess you are searching for her in the wrong place. You should think/look outside the box, Do not flaunt your 'wealth' lest you end up with a gold-digging lady seeking assurance. By the way, Are you a husband. Material? All the best!

BTW I looked up your threads on NL and apparently,you felt a lady wasn't ready for marriage because she knows too much. If that is the case!then I think you are contradicting yourself, possibly confused and it might be that there are wife materials around you,but you are too ignorant and basking in the euphoria of your ignorance(too brash? Sorry!) to see them. Good luck anyways.

2 Likes

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Juliearth(f): 3:38am On Aug 14, 2018
Merimental:
drop dat list abegi...na angel u WAN marry..somtimes our joy truly lies wit imperfections around us...only GOD is flawless.
Exactly! It it almost impossible to find a complete package when it comes to marriage. So a little tolerance here and there is what it takes mostly. A few marriages fail today because Prolly, I think the couples involved focused so much on "attributes" thereby bringing about pretense...The best way to know the true character of a man/lady is to ditch the list or set no standard at all... That way, they'd be themselves.

Why am I telling? Walks out of thread

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by IamPlato(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Like you for wetin na?
No make I rush you o.

I Didnt Hear From You Again
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Your online boyfriend dey cuss me
UyaiIncomparabl:

Like you for wetin na?

No make I rush you o.
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamPlato:

I Didnt Hear From You Again

Danny.
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Your online boyfriend dey cuss me

Who be that?
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by IamPlato(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Danny.

Victoria!
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
The small boy you always interact with.
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who be that?
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Queenrabella(f): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
How much money has the op even made that he’s demanding all these. I love how some Nigerian men have a false sense of entitlement. You make a few millions or even less sef and feel you’ve hit it big. Oga get of your high horse and stop being unrealistic tbvh undecided

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Merimental:
drop dat list abegi...na angel u WAN marry..somtimes our joy truly lies wit imperfections around us...only GOD is flawless.

On point

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
The small boy you always interact with.

Who be that?
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Forget it.
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who be that?
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Victoria!

I've sold all wares. I have to restock, hence the delayed reply. I'll holla when I get some. Hopefully, by weekend. Okay?
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Forget it.

Ok. You get level.
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Babyforever(f): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Na away match we go play grin
Hi wink
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Babyforever(f): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Na away match we go play grin
Hi wink
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
SirMichael1:

Attention it is then...

It will be in my place to further indulge you in any conversations and should you mention, let it be known that I won't respond. I dislike it when people give me unwanted mentions having no meaning.

Be good. Be nice. Be safe. Bye.

Who seeks for your attention? Do you have any to give? Oh, it seems you want to be rushed, innit?

He even had to guts to ask if I like him. grin Send me your picture mai see.

If you like reply my mention, if you like don't. I dey bam. Okwaya? As long as say you read am, I dey okay. Bye bye. Odinma.
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Towncrier007(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Towncrier007:

My kind of woman;
God fearing.....
Loyal....
Neat...

For screaming out loud is this list too much?
So I should marry a lady who don't have the fear if God?

A lady not beautiful in looks?

A disloyal shorty?
And a dirty lady?
I'm sorry I rather remain single rather than settle for the less.

And to all those ladies saying I can't find one,then I'm shocked at how some of ya all were raised.

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
SirMichael1:

Don't be a lazy reader.

Don't use lewd remarks.

Oh my... You just know how to slip demeaning remarks subtly in all your comments, right? Age has no hold on intelligence; I.e., intelligence is independent of age.

But I must commend you... You exalt me. So depending on how good you behave henceforth, I might decide to make a friend out of you. smiley

Hey!
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by IamAirforce1: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Babyforever:
Hi wink

Hit me up lets take this friendship to another level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Won't Give BJ / I Have A "thing" For Fat Galz / Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.