Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission (10199 Views)

2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / FUNAI Electrical Engineering Admission And Cut Off / 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
princefemo01:
hello, please can someone who studied mechatronics engineering at first degree apply for Applied mechanics option in UNILAG MSc.?

Nope bro, you can't, none of the three Msc options can take BSc mechatronics, applied mechanics is the most highly constrained to purely BSc mechanical engineering, design and production options can still take BSc agricultural engineering, for the benefits of doubt you can ask someone to help u find out at the department, I'm 100% sure this is what he/she would be told, if I had said yes u prolly would have bought past questions from me, and that's cool cash for me #lol, but the truth must be told.
All the best bro

1 Like

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Good morning all, by this time I want to believe preparations is in full gear, you already know what and what to do, what topics to read, you already have a study plan, it's not too late, if u can take the whole of September seriously, u can still do very well In the coming entrance examination, the exam is likely to be Oct 6th or 13th, brace up and get to work
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2018
How have u been finding registration? U can report issues here and we will trash it together, the exam is very much around the corner, hope u are preparing?
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
If you ask me, online payment is the best, all you need is your Atm card and card/payment details this is 21st century, there's no point going all the way to the bank to make payments when u can do it in the comfort of your room/office
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Let ur questions keep rolling in
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Applied mechanics seems to be gaining ground this year as various individuals has shown interest
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
And there's every possibility the course would be approved this year, if the turn out increases
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
So let's hope it turns out better
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2018
1 day to official close of sales of Msc Form
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Although the form sales deadline will be extended from experience
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Olurote(m): 4:27am On Aug 31, 2018
GeniusOla:
Happy Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim nairalanders kindly supply us with sallah meat o Biko, thanks.

Update, I see no reason why u should go to the bank to purchase your Unilag Msc form, it's something you can purchase from the comfort of your room and register at the same time, saving urself stress, additional costs and time

All you need get ready are the following

Ur BSc/Hnd (certificate/statement of result) as the case may be (pls note that u can still go ahead with using your statement of result at the application stage, u will only need ur certificate during the registration stage and that will be in January next year)

If you have your certificate already, you don't need a transcript, afterall I've been through the process myself

A recent passport photo (soft copy)

Your NYSC discharge/exemption certificate (soft copy)

As far as engineering is concerned you don't need to upload your olevels, afterall u won't be a graduate if you didn't have that already

Other professional certificates (unilag has some recognized professional certificates but pls if yours isn't amongst the list, just add it like that, u may be lucky as they appoint marks for them same as your years of post NYSC experience)

With these you are good to go

Should in case u need me to do your registration for you or u are interested in getting our past questions, just send a text to 08021044205

what is the implication of not having a professional certification
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2018
Olurote:
what is the implication of not having a professional certification

Hi olurote
It usually attracts between 5-10marks
That's like a bonus rigth? If you don't have any make sure you strategize on how to meet/surpass the cutoff mark through other grade sources

1 Like

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hi all, it will be officially the end of August in few months from now, let's get ready for the final lap of preparations
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
hello olurote, hope ive been able to answer ur question sufficiently
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Olurote(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2018
GeniusOla:
hello olurote, hope ive been able to answer ur question sufficiently
yes. Thank you. I was charged N22,250 instead of N22,500 (advertised amount) when I used remitta, hope I'm safe
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Olurote:
yes. Thank you. I was charged N22,250 instead of N22,500 (advertised amount) when I used remitta, hope I'm safe

You are more than safe bro

1 Like

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
GeniusOla:
Are u aspiring for unilag postgraduate admission in Mechanical Engineering this 2018.

UNILAG Offers three options under mechanical engineering namely
1) design and production option,
2) thermofluid option,
3) applied mechanics option.

Applied mechanics option HASN'T run in the last 2 sessions now (2016/2017) and (2017/2018) sessions, hence no graduate of the course has been produced since then

Here's statistics of the number of people admitted last year (2017/2018 Academic session)

1) Design and production option ( 55 people)
2) Thermofluid option (25 people)
3) Applied Mechanics option (1 person)

Cut-Off mark was 46,

sales of msc forms has commenced and it's stipulated to close by end of this month August 31st 2018.

But from experience, they will extend it for at least two weeks.

The form costs #22,250 and online payment through remita is the best

In order to ace the exam, u will need past questions.

To get a FREE SAMPLE of the past questions and answers for mechanical engineering, send a chat on WhatsApp to 08021044205 stating your choice option.

In case you need me to do your application for you as well either due to time constraint or difficulty registering, u are very much welcome.
Thanks.

As u can see I mentioned 22,250 here

1 Like

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Olurote(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
GeniusOla:

As u can see I mentioned 22,250 here
thank you
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
GeniusOla:
Although the form sales deadline will be extended from experience

Well, experience didn't disappoint this time around, it has finally happened, sales of form has been extended till 30th of September

1 Like

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Olurote(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
GeniusOla:

experience didn't disappoint this time around, it has finally happened, sales of form has been extended till 30th of September
your experience has spoken for itself. Are referees expected to receive reference report or not. My referees claim not to have received any mail.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Olurote:
your experience has spoken for itself. Are referees expected to receive reference report or not. My referees claim not to have received any mail.

No reference report

1 Like

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
How is preparations going guys?
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Let's put our minds to it, exam is most likely to be from oct 6th-13th
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
At this point you should have gone through your pastquestions
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Olurote(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
GeniusOla:
At this point you should have gone through your pastquestions
going through it. Thanks. Upon resumption, how many days grace will one be given to pay tuition. Is the tuition paid once or per semester?
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2018
Payment is open as long as the registration portal remains open, most times it takes up to 2months after resumption, payment is made once, you won't have a matric number until u pay
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Josonas: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Morning everyone,pls i need guide on civil Engr.Msc program in Unilag.How can i get the past question?
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by ibisola177: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2018
If you are considering applied mechanics, you should be ready for the possible outcomes, the course may or may not run this year, due to the reason stated above, before applying make sure you are ready to score high in the entrance exam and ready to switch to d&p should in casek

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Josonas:
Morning everyone,pls i need guide on civil Engr.Msc program in Unilag.How can i get the past question?

Which option did u apply for?
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2018
Happy Sunday guys
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Josonas: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2018
I am yet to apply.Though i am interested in structures and materials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Claims Of N350,000, N500,000 Tuition Fees Untrue— Fg / ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail / Which University Still Has Her Pre-degree Form On Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.