Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission (10192 Views)

2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / FUNAI Electrical Engineering Admission And Cut Off / 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hi guys, geniusola is here with the winning card, your exam is just 2 days away, i have the 2018/2019 legit past question and answers, from which 50% will be repeated, available in soft copy for only 3k (from 2009-2019 questions and answers) I'm just a dm away [url=/2348021044205]HERE[/url] Allow me share your testimony on this page, thanks.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hope you have been able to print your exam pass, send me a dm to help if you are having problems with it, i will be sharing tips too on what you need to do on exam day, wishing you all the best guys.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good day to all prospective engineers in the house, today i will be addressing the issue of the fees associated with the Msc mechanical Engineering program in Unilag. Your course work will take exactly 12months while your project will span for 6months for the full time programme so you are looking at say 18months for the entire fulltime programme, only fulltime is available in Unilag for now for Msc Mechanical Engineering, no part time yet. once you've scaled through the application stage, writing the exams and getting admission by merit (you can contact me [url=/2348021044205]HERE[/url] on whatsapp to get directives on how to achieve this), the next phase is the registration phase and there are fees attached to this, the following fees includes,
acceptance fee #64,500
Academic Prospectus #7,500
Tuition fee #75,000
Departmental fee between #5k to 20k depending on department.
For a mechanical engineering (all options) you should save like 150k for the degree programme.

If you are the type coming from a far distance and you are considering staying in the school hostel you can budget between 80k to 140k. Getting an accomodation outsise school is cool as well but costly. Wishing you all the best, talk to me [url=/2348021044205]HERE[/url] .GeniusOla. (Unilag PG success)
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2019
Compliments of the season prospective applicants, inquirers, e.t.c. application for msc mech engineering this year has closed as well all know, those who applied this year has been admitted already, today is the last day for screening before they proceed into registration proper, if you know anyone yet to do his/her screening, i advise the person to go today with his/her credentials, also remember to go with #7,500 brochure fee to be stranded to #lol unilag and their system grin

For those planning to apply next year, next year can be your year. Follow this thread for updates on when forms is out on sale, how to apply/purchase form and ultimately prepare for exams.

I have past questions & answers for sale @ 3k soft copy (PDF), for the three options, send me a chat [url=/2348021044205]HERE[/url]. Thanks.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2020
Good morning prospective PG students, there seems to be a review in the courses unilag will be accepting for Msc mechanic Engineering options this year, first owing to the fact that the department now has a new PG cordinator and this proposal will have to undergo review obviously, secondly i may not be able to disclose this publicly. That's by the way.

A lot of people seems to be showing interest In thermofluid engineering owing to the fact that it deals with a lot done in the FMCG processes, oil and gas industries, someone told me how design is the most technical part of mechanical engineering and how it is you cant just straight away measure(model) the heat transfer #lol, applied mechanics has an increased interest from students last year than it was last two years, e.t.c. whatever your choice you can talk to me HERE

Forms for the 2020/2021 academic session should be out by march/April. To be ahead of your competition you should have started preparing by now, chat me up on Whatsapp for past questions and answers, application and registration tips, i will be glad to help.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Having a masters degree will give you an edge, the corporate world is really saturated and competitive today, getting a job ain't that easy or getting the type of job you want rather. Having a masters degree is investing your time and a form of security in itself. yearly, a large amount of candidates competes for the limited slot of say 70-80 across all Mechanical engineering options.

What's your distinguishing factor? What's your competitive strategy? What keeps you ahead of the many applicants?

Early preparation is one of them. Have you started preparing? Forms will be out anytime between March/April. You can apply once and be admitted once. I did, chat me up HERE to get started
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Congratulations to the postgraduate students of the most prestigious University in Nigeria convocating very soon. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours, here's some info on what you need to know about the convocation
https://unilag.edu.ng/?p=5991
For those planning to take a postgraduate degree in unilag this year, sales of forms will commence between march/April, you can chat me HERE for assistance.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
News for those with HND Mechanical Engineering planing to run a PGD in Mechanical Engineering so as to apply for Msc Mechanical Engineering eventually, Unilag currently doesn't run a PGD in Mechanical Engineering.
You can chat me HERE for info on the engineering PGDs available. Thanks
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2020
Early preparation can never be overemphasised, if you are yet to talk to me, do so now, i dont perform magic, i simply help with the necessary info and materials that will help increase your chances of admission. Chat me on whatsapp HERE
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
I'm thinking of a career change, i had my bsc in so and so field and i dont see myself continuing in that field, i want to do something different, what are my available options? I've had to deal with chats like this of recent, lets chat on whatsapp HERE
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello genius ola, i work on the island, unilag Msc Mechanical Engineering is only full time, do you think i can cope? Ive had to adress a chat like this today, its good to have someone who has gobe ahead of you who can explain things better to you, I'm just a click away HERE
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hi ola, i dont understand how this set's current timetable looks like, it seems very tight, i can see core courses and electives can you explain to me, well the advantage is i wont only be guiding you to get admission only, im going to be with you for a long time, guiding you all the way till close of course registration you should start your journey now, chat me HERE
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
The competition is growing by the hour, don't be left behind. Join the moving train by Chatting me HERE
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2020
A big congrats to all those convocating, every thing that has a beginning has an end, congrats once again, planning to start your journey? Talk to me HERE

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by PQanalysis: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2020
Updated

Get Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam PQ @N2500.

Courses included are:
MSc Accounting
Msc Statistics
MSc Economics
MSc Geography
Msc History and Strategic Studies
Msc Production and Operation Management
Masters in Process Engineering
MSc Finance
Msc Chemitry
Msc English Literature
Msc Mass communication
MSc Sociology
MSc Electrical Electronics Engineering
Msc Mechanical Engineering
Msc Construction Management
Msc Cell Biology and Genetics
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Microbiology
MSc Marketing
MSc Operations Management
MSc Environmental toxicology
MSc Computer Science
MIT
MBA
PGD in Education
MSC Biomedical Engineering
@N3000
MPH/MSc Public Health (Comes with a free textbook)
@N4000
MSc Meteorology and Material Engineering

Conctact:
pqanalysis@gmail.com
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by PQanalysis: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
HINT: Unilag PG 2020/2021 Form will be out in..
So many people have been asking when the University of Lagos PG form will be out. Well, the PG school have given a hint already so you can start doing your calculation and preparation because it is almost here. The form is stated to be out by end of March/April, 2020. Attached is the hint.

If you have not started your preparation, this is a wake up call. Don't be caught unawares.

Get Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam PQ @N2500.
Courses included are:
MSc Accounting
Msc Statistics
MSc Economics
MSc Geography
Msc History and Strategic Studies
Msc Production and Operation Management
Masters in Process Engineering
MSc Finance
Msc Chemitry
Msc English Literature
Msc Mass communication
MSc Sociology
MSc Electrical Electronics Engineering
Msc Mechanical Engineering
Msc Construction Management
Msc Cell Biology and Genetics
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Microbiology
MSc Marketing
MSc Operations Management
MSc Environmental toxicology
MSc Computer Science
MIT
MBA
PGD in Education
MSC Biomedical Engineering

@5000
MSc Meteorology and Material Engineering (Comprehensive PQ materials)

@N3000
MPH/MSc Public Health (Comes with a free textbook)

Conctact: pqanalysis@gmail.com
Whatssapp: 08151379335[/b

[b]Special Package for MSc Public Health applicants.

Get more info about the program here https://www.nairaland.com/5693824/unilag-msc-public-health-2020.

We have started our online class for Msc Public Health. The numbers are building up already. Don't wait till the group is filled. Join us now.

The PQ + textbook + Group Access is N5000. Get in touch and let the success journey begins.

Get in touch now.
email: pqanalysis@gmail.com
whatsapp: 08151379335

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
The competition is rising daily, people have started downloading textbooks solving past questions, what's your competitive edge?
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Good evening all, how are we doing? Pls let's stay safe and abide by all directives by the local, state and federal governments, we shall all overcome this pandemic and come out much more stronger. While you are at home, I will advise that you do not waste the time, its an opportunity to invest in in your preparation for your Msc entrance exams, I will explain why. From experience, whenever anything offsets the academic calendar say Assu strike for instance, there's always a rapid response (rush) kind of, on resumption by the academic body to mitigate the effect and most times, students are not ready for this. Wishing you all the best, above all that you stay safe and in good health. You can talk to me HERE Ola.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Get past questions for all mechanical engineering options to better position you to smash the exam.
BONUS 1:- get free list of specific text books to help you prepare well, also get free tips on how to go about your application.

BONUS 2: get added to a WhatsApp group of fellow prospectives to form a study group.
Talk to me HERE
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by alfarouq(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hello. I did my first degree in Electrical engineering but the work I do now deals with turbo engines and turbines. I am considering a masters in thermofluids engineering, do I stand a chance?.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2020
alfarouq:
Hello. I did my first degree in Electrical engineering but the work I do now deals with turbo engines and turbines. I am considering a masters in thermofluids engineering, do I stand a chance?.

Good morning alfarouq, no you are not eligible. I would have suggested a professional course since your interest is occupation specific, but for now, the number of professional courses in that field in unilag is yet to kick start. Hope this helps.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good day all, how are you social distancing? Staying at home is boring yeah? Exactly tiring and boring �, to even think all football matches has been canceled, well some guys have PS4 at home to keep busy #lol. so i heard that people have started counting dangote spagetti and number of bean grain in a tin #lol i also learnt it has been approved to talk to inanimate objects and you should only report when they talk back � serious matter, so i just want to give us a little gist
*How many people did unilag admit last year in mechanical engineering?* The answer is 61 people

Design and production 40
Thermofluid 16
Applied mechanics 5.

This answers two questions.
as opposed to rumors that unilag isnt currently running applied mechanics, that's not true,
Number 2, this helps you to know your competition and how you should sit up, have a great day and please stay at home, we would survive this. GeniusOla. You can contact me HERE

1 Like

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Murphyzee(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
GeniusOla:
Good day all, how are you social distancing? Staying at home is boring yeah? Exactly tiring and boring �, to even think all football matches has been canceled, well some guys have PS4 at home to keep busy #lol. so i heard that people have started counting dangote spagetti and number of bean grain in a tin #lol i also learnt it has been approved to talk to inanimate objects and you should only report when they talk back � serious matter, so i just want to give us a little gist
*How many people did unilag admit last year in mechanical engineering?* The answer is 61 people

Design and production 40
Thermofluid 16
Applied mechanics 5.

This answers two questions.
as opposed to rumors that unilag isnt currently running applied mechanics, that's not true,
Number 2, this helps you to know your competition and how you should sit up, have a great day and please stay at home, we would survive this. GeniusOla. You can contact me HERE
[color=#006600][/color]

Hi sir.
I just want to know how competitive is mechanical engineering currently in Unilag.
A lot more f people keep telling me that mechanical engineering admission is kinda strict similar to medicine.
I scored 295 in this yr utme.
Am I still on the right way
Any more advice sir
Thanks a lot sir.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Murphyzee:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hi sir.
I just want to know how competitive is mechanical engineering currently in Unilag.
A lot more f people keep telling me that mechanical engineering admission is kinda strict similar to medicine.
I scored 295 in this yr utme.
Am I still on the right way
Any more advice sir
Thanks a lot sir.

Hi Murphyzee, first and foremost, I major on Postgraduate Admission and not Undergraduate but i hope this helps. the truth remains that unilag is competitive, however do not listen to what people say (the negative things) rather believe you can do it since others have done it, you have a good utme score and i believe you have a complimenting O'Level result too. As opposed to several universities, Unilag still conducts post utme. So get ready and give it your best shot. U are likely to have this mentality that unilag students don't read, they only ball. Na lie o! Dem dey read fire, i discovered this when i resumed for my MSc. Use this period to start preparing. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Murphyzee(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
GeniusOla:

Hi Murphyzee, first and foremost, I major on Postgraduate Admission and not Undergraduate but i hope this helps. the truth remains that unilag is competitive, however do not listen to what people say (the negative things) rather believe you can do it since others have done it, you have a good utme score and i believe you have a complimenting O'Level result too. As opposed to several universities, Unilag still conducts post utme. So get ready and give it your best shot. U are likely to have this mentality that unilag students don't read, they only ball. Na lie o! Dem dey read fire, i discovered this when i resumed for my MSc. Use this period to start preparing. I wish you all the best.
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks a lot sir.�
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good afternoon my pipo �, how una dey? How are u faring with this compulsory stay at home, we will all survive this. So i heard someone who stocked up 14 apples for the 2 weeks stay at home is about to eat the last one this morning �, serious matter, its just that people tend to eat more when at home. OK to the info of the afternoon, i you are thinking that Msc is the same as Bsc when it comes to class of degree , you are wrong and i will tell you why, in Bsc you have first class(distinction), then 2-1, then 2-2, then a third but its not so with Msc, where you have only first class(distinction) and pass. In MSc 4.49 is a pass, while 4.5 is distinction. Just thought you should know Cuz nothing like second class upper lol. Enjoy the rest of your day �. You can talk to me HERE
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
In the interim, while you wait for the rigth time to get your past questions and start preparation proper, i would suggest that you lay your hands on materials that could help refresh your memory on basic mechanical engineering principles as this would help you save time and keep you in the race, the competition is growing daily and i dont want you to be left out.You can talk to me HERE. GeniusOla
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Good Morning all, how are u doing? Hope you are all keeping safe and i want to believe you are not part of those working out on gbagada express way #lol, nigerians dont fail to fall my hand, work out at home if you must, not to talk of how much fluid the body generates when one does, to be in a crowded place is very wrong, by the way here's the gist i have for you this morning

Unilag Pg Admission has 9 stages

0. Pre - Application stage
1. Aplication stage
2. Reading stage
3. Examination stage
4. Results Stage
5. Admission stage
6. Registration stage
7. Lecture stage
8. Matriculation stage
9. Accommodation stage

I added the first stage which I call the 'ZERO STAGE'
that has made us get crazy admissions results than usual.

Others starts reading at STAGE 2, we start reading even before the form gets out. People have started reading/gotten thier past questions & answers in case you dont know, you should do the same too, our online whatsapp classes is also one of the tool we use to achieve this, if i must help you, you must be willing to take my advice seriously, This is one of the winning secret #shh don't tell anyone #lol, You can talk to me HERE
do have a great day.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good day all, how are you doing? Hope u are staying safe, i have good news for those who refused to stay at home but decides to go work out at crowded places, you can now have two physically fit soldiers as your gym instructor �. Na you go tire #lol. Okay to the gist i have for us today, let me borrow the words of goerge sanlayana who said Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it however I'm here to help you avoid this. Take note of the following stats and draw intelligent inferences from it. LETS Go.

Last year 2019
Sales of form commenced 15th april

Official close of sales 16th June (2 months after), but who no like better thing unilag extended sales of forms by 3weeks to make more money �, finally sales ended 8th July

A lot of people were relaxed thinking exams will start sometime later but gbam!!!! Time table came out and exam was to start same month!!! Hehehehehe see rush hour!!! Exam started 20th july and lasted just one week hehehe! Things are changing.

So where am i going? If there was rush hour last year without corona virus, are you thinking what im thinking? All i can say is brace for impact. Pls start treating your past questions & answers. No better time to start than now. I will be here to guide you from time to time. A word is enough for the wise. You can talk to me HERE GeniusOla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger State Shuts Boarding Schools In 4 LGAs / How To Balance Work And Study / LAUTECH Management, Students Resume As Lecturers Continue Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.