Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission (10191 Views)

2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / FUNAI Electrical Engineering Admission And Cut Off / 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Happy monday easter to you all, You can drop your questions here, i will do well to answer them here as soon as i can or you can chat me Here
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Good morning prospectives, wishing everyone a safe and productive day ahead. Get to work. The results is always sweet.

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good afternoon all, how are you doing, so this is a follow up post to find out how study is going. The challenges, questions, e.t.c, you can forward them to me Here
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Someone chatted me this morning and said he is getting discouraged to continue preparing for the exam looking at the possible extension of the lockdown and when forms is likely to be out.

I think i have a question, have you known all that needs to be known as touching your past questions?

Repetition is the master of learning. By the time you go over them again after the lockdown it will stick better and faster.

There is likely never going to be time like this in the next hundred years. Ensure you Make the best use of it.

Genius Ola.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2020
Good morning prospective, happy sunday, how are you doing, so i have a quick one for you, the breakdown of the fees associates with this programme, kindly refer to the image below for all the details you need, its the same for applied mechanics and thermofluid option. Thanks

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2020
���
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2020
Its really good to know that our whatsapp group for those who have bought past questions is gradually gaining traction. Good one
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2020
Do you have have question as touching your chances in gaining this admission, or how to go about it to be on a safer side? Click here
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2020
Guys!!! There's an insider info that sales of PG form will be published on newspaper tomorrow, and will last for two months, goes for same amount #22,500. There's no time to check time anymore. Click Here!!! to get your Pq & answer which comes with a bonus free whatsapp preparatory group. Its show time!
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2020
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by AnalyticalMind: 7:51pm On May 29, 2020
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by AnalyticalMind: 1:37pm On May 30, 2020
Yes, the form is now out.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by PQanalysis: 2:19pm On May 30, 2020
Get Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam PQ
The University of Lagos G form is out. Get your PQ from us now!

Courses
MSc Accounting
MSc Economics
MSc Geography
Msc History and Strategic Studies
Msc Production and Operation Management
Masters in Process Engineering
MSc Finance
Msc Chemitry
Msc English Literature
Msc Mass communication
MSc Sociology
MSc Electrical Electronics Engineering
Msc Mechanical Engineering
Msc Construction Management
Msc Cell Biology and Genetics
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Microbiology
MSc Marketing
MSc Operations Management
MSc Environmental toxicology
MSc Computer Science
MIT
MBA
PGD in Education
MSC Biomedical Engineering
MPH/MSc Public Health (Comes with a textbook)
MSc Meteorology and Material Engineering

Conctact:
pqanalysis@gmail.com
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2020
So guys, good morning and happy sunday, the long awaited period is here, forms are now out on sale, get your past questions and answers which qualifies you to join my free whatsapp group for Mechanical engineers only. Just like last year, dont let exam date catch you unawares. You can chat me Here
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2020
The PG form is fast selling, let me know if you need help. Contact link below.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
You can share your form purchase experience here if you have done yours. Thanks
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ensure that before you purchase your form, you have confirmed that you are eligible.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
For step by step guidlines on how to purchase your form online and register, you can contact me, I'll share the link with you. Thanks
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2020
Having difficulties purchasing your form, lets talk.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
How is registration going guys?
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello prospectives, how are you handling the preparations, you dont have to wait for the rush hour, that's how to be ahead your competition
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by mayemaye(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Well for those interested in COREN this year

The new fees are listed below

COREN PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION.
Application & Processing Fee
N 15,000 + N 70,000 = N 85,000.00
Full Registration / Induction fee
= N 63,000.00 (after exams)
Total =N148,000.00

COREN REGISTRATION FOR ENGINEERING PERSONNEL VIA ASSOCIATION e.g NSE (no exams)
Application & Processing Fee
N 15,000 + N 20,000 = N 35,000.00
Full Registration / Induction fee = N 63,000.00
Total =N98,000.00

COREN REGISTRATION CHARGES FOR PERSONNEL VIA COREN PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION.
EXPATRIATE:

Application & Processing Fee N 97,000+ N 50,000 = N 147,000.00
Full Registration, Seal and stamp
=$ 5,000

Contact me for technical report templates, on getting your proposers and to join my WhatsApp group for real-time updates

Follow my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5993259/coren-registration-thread-2020

Be among the 1st batch this year, dont be left out
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hi guys, exams is getting close, let me know how prep is going.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Final closure of the PG application form is now shifted to October 8 2020, after which it will no longer be extended. What does this tell you? Exam is very much around the corner. So my question is what are you doing to win? Will you take advantage of contacting those who has gone ahead of you and are familiar with the system and seek their assistance. That’s the real smart.
PS:- I will have delivery of the most recent past question tomorrow 2019/2020. Which I will be giving for free to everyone who has bought past questions from me. So why haven’t you contacted me.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
hi guys, hows preparations
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
A subtle reminder that sales of forms (application for postgraduate program) in Unilag will finally close in exactly 18 days from now, i want to believe you've all purchased your forms and preparations is going on in full force.

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2020
hello guys, how is preparations going, hope you have all gotten tour forms and applied by now, and if not, what is delaying you? to comfirm your eligibility, send me a chat by clicking the link beneath this post. thanks.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Adeboye4421(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
hello bro, I'd gone through previous pages and its quite interesting, you've really tried.

I want to know, how many semester (maximum) does it take to complete Msc in mechanical engineering. and the total compulsory cost for admission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger State Shuts Boarding Schools In 4 LGAs / How To Balance Work And Study / LAUTECH Management, Students Resume As Lecturers Continue Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.