Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission (10200 Views)

2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / FUNAI Electrical Engineering Admission And Cut Off / 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2018
Josonas:
I am yet to apply.Though i am interested in structures and materials.

It's up to you bro, exam is bearly a month away, if u think you can still catch up, registering won't take you up to 30mins if you are really ready, what did u study during ur undergraduate if I may ask, I have the pastquestions too if u are interested
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2018
Reminder: Good morning all, pls be informed that for those of you who are yet to purchase your Unilag Pg form, there won't be any further extension for the sales of forms after 30th of September, which means any other thing is till next year. Take actions now
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2018
This is the application stage, I will be here to give guidance during the registration stage as well, how is preparations going guys
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
I will be sharing few tips on what and what you should be doing now that exam is getting close
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Olurote(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
GeniusOla:
I will be sharing few tips on what and what you should be doing now that exam is getting cloose
thank you in anticipation
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
As we await the date for the entrance exam to be announced, by now we should have an idea of what the exam we are writing looks like, what the time duration is, written or cbt, where questions could likely be set from, because to be honest go most exams questions are lifted from particular sites
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Josonas: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
I studied Civil Engr.bro. kindly help me with the past question.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Josonas:
I studied Civil Engr.bro. kindly help me with the past question.

I have the pastquestions from 2012 to 2016
Send me a chat [url=/2348021044205]HERE[/url] to get the 2012 question and answers for free, if u must get the complete package, it goes for 3k brov, wishing you all the best as you prepare, thanks
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2018
GeniusOla:
As we await the date for the entrance exam to be announced, by now we should have an idea of what the exam we are writing looks like, what the time duration is, written or cbt, where questions could likely be set from, because to be honest go most exams questions are lifted from particular sites

You exam pass will be made available on your application portal a week to exam, will update you once it's out, just keep tabs with this thread
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Don't allow the news of ASUU possibly joining the strike make u complacent, let your preparations intensify still
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2018
It's official guys

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Horlamijazzy: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2018
pls wat textbook can u recommend for someone that want to apply for mechanical engineering (design and production) because not all question some questions not all question are from the past question
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Horlamijazzy:
pls wat textbook can u recommend for someone that want to apply for mechanical engineering (design and production) because not all question some questions not all question are from the past question

Now listen Carefully, the exam contains 60 objective questions, 30 questions will be repeated word for word from last year's past question (contact me asap if you don't have this), the remaining 30 questions will be lifted from an Indian site called indiabix, as regards text books, u will need a few, machine design, strength of materials, production engineering, automobile workshop e.t.c but if u can read up on indiabix u are good to go.

1 Like

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Horlamijazzy: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2018
Thanks, really appreciate
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Olurote(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
What are we expected to bring along? And is there a cheap accommodation around?
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Olurote:
What are we expected to bring along? And is there a cheap accommodation around?

1) exam docket
2) writing materials (hb pencil, eraser, sharpener, biro)
3) calculator
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Your exam is in two days and if u are yet to get ur 2017 pq u are very very wrong, chat me up on 08021044205
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 6:34am On Jan 21, 2019
happy new year guys, how have you been, i'm sure we all enjoyed the christmass and new year break, the chicken and nigerian jollof meriments and all, well this is 2019, a new year and there's really much more to achieve.
i know a lot of us must have been anticipating, asking questions like, when will the entrance exam result be out,
well, first of all let me point out that as at 4th of january 2018, the result was already uploaded last year for the previous set, hence ASUU strike is the only reason why the result isnt yet uplaoded but one thing to note is that the results are already out at each departments, so if u are free, u can visit your department to check ur result, all the best.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Olurote(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
Admission list is out!
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Suspect33(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olurote:
Admission list is out!
pls which of these courses would you say is better in terms of job opportunities
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Suspect33:
pls which of these courses would you say is better in terms of job opportunities

Good morning suspect33, the truth is if I'm to advice you I may say you should go for data science or A.I (artificial intelligence) but the truth still remains you need to know what you want first and foremost, then go for it. Carefully look into the three options and know which you can do well, they are all promising options. Hope this helped?
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2019
Good morning prospective MSc engineers, if you are yet to view ur MSc result(overall score), you can chat me up on 08021044205 for instructions to do so, and if you are just about to apply this year you can chat me up as well for guidlines. As it stands unilag admitted 51 candidates in design and production this year, only 8 in applied mechanics ( list not yet out but I know), will bring update on thermofluid option with time. Thanks
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Suspect33(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
GeniusOla:

Good morning suspect33, the truth is if I'm to advice you I may say you should go for data science or A.I (artificial intelligence) but the truth still remains you need to know what you want first and foremost, then go for it. Carefully look into the three options and know which you can do well, they are all promising options. Hope this helped?
Data wetin? I am not a science student sir, the two courses i am considering are sociology and marketing
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2019
Suspect33:
Data wetin? I am not a science student sir, the two courses i am considering are sociology and marketing

Pardon my ignorance @suspect33, I'm sorry i presumed u were a science student #lol (not Olamide's science student), what course did u do at ur BSc level, because masters by coursework has basic requirements.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by Suspect33(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
GeniusOla:

Pardon my ignorance @suspect33, I'm sorry i presumed u were a science student #lol (not Olamide's science student), what course did u do at ur BSc level, because masters by coursework has basic requirements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Good afternoon all, congrats to all who had admission this year, u would observe the name Tunji on this thread, he was admitted, his aggregate was the highest, the same goes with Stanley. If you bought past questions from me and u do not gain admission its simply because u didnt take what I gave you seriously. Congrats once again guys. The rush has started again 2019/2020 admission, what are u waiting for? Chat me up [url=/2348021044205]HERE[/url]
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Good evening guys, Unilag has published the sales of its 2019/2020 postgraduate forms for admission into the 2019/2020 academic session, stay tuned for more details.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2019
Good morning, forms for unilag pg 2019/2020 academic session entrance exams is selling fast, gotten yours? Applied? Chat me up [url=/2348021044205]HERE[/url] , to order past questions, like I said last year, this is fundamental to your passing the exams, have a great day
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by PQanalysis: 9:53am On May 17, 2019
Some people act early, make plans, prevent stress and eventually they progress on a steady cruise. Some like to wait till the last minute and let circumstance push them on. The result is poor preparation and a lot of stress esp in a competitive situation like the unilag pg application.

We are here to help you with early preparation and prevent stress and wastage of your resources and energy.

Get in touch for your unilag pg entrance examination PQ

PQ packs are available @N2500 for soft copies and N4000 for hard copies.
The following courses are available:

MPH/MSc Public Health (Comes with a free textbook)
MSc Accounting
MSc Economics (Social Science)
MSc Finance
MSc Electrical Electronics Engineering
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Marketing
MSc Operations Management
MSc Environmental toxicology
MSc Computer Science

Etc

Conctact:
pqanalysis@gmail.com
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by PQanalysis: 12:52pm On May 28, 2019
Unilag PG Entrance Exam

Nothing beats the right preparation and the right information especially in a competitive environment like the Unilag PG Examination.

Don't wait to be surprised on that day, get prepared with the right information and get the value for your N22,500.

PQ packs are available @N3000 for soft copies and N4000 for hard copies.

MSc Accounting
MSc Finance
Msc Chemitry
Msc English Literature
Msc Mass communication
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Marketing
MSc Computer Science

Etc

Conctact:
pqanalysis@gmail.com
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by GeniusOla(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2019
PQanalysis:
Unilag PG Entrance Exam

Nothing beats the right preparation and the right information especially in a competitive environment like the Unilag PG Examination.

Don't wait to be surprised on that day, get prepared with the right information and get the value for your N22,500.

PQ packs are available @N3000 for soft copies and N4000 for hard copies.

MSc Accounting
MSc Finance
Msc Chemitry
Msc English Literature
Msc Mass communication
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Marketing
MSc Computer Science

Etc

Conctact:
pqanalysis@gmail.com

Good afternoon pqanalysis, how are you? Hope u are good, you dropped a message earlier, reposting the same thing tends to devalue the essence of this thread as you are seemingly using it a dumping ground, kindly put some level of control to it as you do this, i noticed you target particularly threads where u drop this messages, you can actually start a thread on your own you know? Where u can keep dropping the same messages as long as you want, wishing u all the best in your future endeavours, pls don't repost this same message on this thread, thanks.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission by PQanalysis: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam PQ Discount

We have yielded to your demands.
Get the following PQ packs @N2500. No story

Courses included are:
MSc Accounting
MSc Economics
MSc Finance
Msc Chemitry
Msc English Literature
Msc Mass communication
MSc Sociology
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Microbiology
MSc Marketing
MSc Computer Science
MIT
PGD in Education
MSC Biomedical Engineering
@N3000

Conctact:
pqanalysis@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Claims Of N350,000, N500,000 Tuition Fees Untrue— Fg / ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail / Which University Still Has Her Pre-degree Form On Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.