Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (74476 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / "I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by SheIsElle(f): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Lol grin... Dis one wey em head be like tortoise . Who wan rush u tongue
That is not fair, she didn't create herself. She is still a human being. Show some emotion.

10 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Oboy, see as she be like alien �

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Just2endowed2(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
FrancisDiote:
The only moral reason men wont date you is ARROGANCE/PRIDE. If you are arrogant just forget it.

Sometimes, you display these qualities unconciously.

Try been HUMBLE and see men beg you for date

I think you nailed it. Arrogant mostly, I can't deal with that one but I can handle pride
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Idrismusty97(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
tstx:
whenever i see dis lady i think ABT RATS
Holy fvcking balls! This disproves the theory that Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, Abeg if you fine you fine jare. If you no fine, Tor...

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Innobee99(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=gbagyiza post=70215265][/quote]Her case is different

If u know, u know
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gays are not allowed in niaja. Move abroad if it is your fellow men you want to date

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by onegig(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
No wonder they left you.

Like seriously... She just shaded we living in Isolo grin grin. If you see driving down from VI to Isolo as going below your standard then I am not suprised you couldn't hold up with the relationship. It's only "poor" people that make money a point in a relationship.

A relationship works when people in it don't see the difference in their status whether financial or class wise. Heck, I don't even really get this Island vs Mainland hullabaloo. I can't even stay on the island with all the hype. Dirty water all year round( even with the industrial water treatment we have at work, you leave water in a kettle overnight and you would wake up to see sendiments at the bottom), overpriced services, cramped living spaces. So what gives please?

7 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by babakb: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Women are full of themselves, they always say men are frightened or intimidated by their financial success but the issue is COMPATIBILITY.

How do you expect a woman earning six figures to be compatible with a man with no figures.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by marvinsync(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Alvin007:
They all lied to you. cry

hahahaha hahahaha
ur wicked ooooooo!!

4 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by olatunjithomas(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
omocalabar:
Mention their names angry
until she mentions Seun Osewa abi??

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Kingsuo: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Alvin007:
They all lied to you. cry

I swear it's because she looks like a Shrew

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by marvinsync(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Popular blogger and influencer, Tosin Ajibade also known as Olorisupergal, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats said that she is a living testimony to the fact that some men are uncomfortable around successful women.

The author of ‘From Misfit to Hero,’ told Saturday Beats that even when she had to lower her standard for love, the relationship did not work out.

“When a young lady is successful, it sometimes frightens men. I have had some experiences. There are several times men have told me that they cannot date me because I am richer than them. In one of my experiences with a man, I had to lower my standard to the point that I always had to drive down from Victoria Island to Isolo and back just to be with him. At a point, I even left my car in his house for his use and was hopping in taxis just to show that I was committed to the relationship. At the end of the day, it did not change anything. “Currently, I am not in a relationship but if I have to be in one, I would like to be with a man that is very supportive; a person that can help me lift some burdens off my shoulder. I do not know it all but I am learning from my mistakes,” she said.

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/12/11465/

chisos which kine woman be dis

OP the first and last picture wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by LyfeJennings(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
O ti ya weyrey
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by OgaBuhari: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Money4passion99:
I think it is because you are handsome.
hahaha omo see savagery grin
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by shevon: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Story. Better say the truth let's know how to help you.

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by cattylove7(f): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
close ur gap tooth an orthodontist can close it for you nothing favors a woman in naija if she is rich its a prob if a man is rich no prob na wa o www.cattylovegist.com
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by OgaBuhari: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
bluefilm:
They were lying to you.

The reason is because of your face. wink
hahaha nairaland and savage comments.
But your sisters fine like that?
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
Let me not talk about what's on my mind.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by OgaBuhari: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Idrismusty97:
WTF is wrong with you guys grin. I don laugh tire, Na wa for una o! Not everything you must say even if the truth is obvious smiley.
nairalanders savage die grin I just dey read comments dey laugh like mad grin

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mhen see coconut cheesy and she nose � best
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
She should watch her character, it might not be because you are rich and successful. As for those people calling her different names please, can you create her.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by meobizy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
The day I will understand women is when I enter Heaven. A man is being honest with you and cuts you off because you're richer and it's a complaint. If he dates you for the money you'll term him an unambitious leech. Which one do girls want, kwanu?

I have rejected a woman before because she was not only successful but had the potential to get better meanwhile I was broke and unemployed. If I dated the same woman she would've cut me off, calling me a broke bum with only good d-ick to my name.

The problem isn't men, it is the female mind.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
FrancisDiote:
The only moral reason men wont date you is ARROGANCE/PRIDE. If you are arrogant just forget it.

Sometimes, you display these qualities unconciously.

Try been HUMBLE and see men beg you for date

I cannot say for sure exactly how her character is BUT it is not about deliberately dropping material stuff. It is the innate stuff that you display. You can cycle or use keke Marwa to work but that will not change your attitude, tone, how considerate or caring you are.

Often the real reason things are not working cannot be said maybe because you are not good at taking correction.
But suffice to say that men are not prolific gold diggers as femi-Nazis want us to believe. If it was the case one of those guys would have stayed with her for the money while still running his normal parole with other babes outside.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by imran147(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
lowgeorge:
If you can message me.... I can be a man of your dreams...

See format.....abeg I follow join que madam
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by FuckFuckBoy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Honestly,She looks weird lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by bestviewer: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Are you sure or they don't want to date because you are buriful?

You got it. It is best described with SARCASM cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
You look like Monalisa in the first picture. You phine nor be small
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by ItzChinnex(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
oluwatodimu1:

u just spoke my mind... she looks weird! am sure d men preferred their safety to what she has 2 offer

She looks like person way go swallow eh lover head for night. Very scary abeg
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Tamakay(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Aunty your face look like Onitsha mango. This type of girls are very stingy.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by omobaba1759: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ok your shoulder. Maybe fix your nose first
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by 1Sharon(f): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol..she has a resting stank face grin
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by stevecantrell: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
oh my...these comments..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.