Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (74499 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / "I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by killsmith(f): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Na wowo be this?
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Laugh wan keee me grin grin I don read comment tire grin

Some Nairalander mouth don rotten
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2018

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Damfostopper(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
shut up jhor... na ur face dey pursue dem... you need face surgery

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by romenna: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
They lied abeg.
With someone like U, money is not everytin aftetall
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
OgaBuhari:
nairalanders savage die grin I just dey read comments dey laugh like mad grin
No be only you oo grin normally na page one I dey read but this one?? I must read every comment grin I just dey pray make God no decide pack all Nairalanders go hell...many no get joy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by romenna: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
dominique:
That can't possibly be the only reason. Richer and more successful women do find love and get married, you shouldn't be an exception.
tell ur fellow woman the gospel truth and don't be a politician.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Le2money(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Popular blogger and influencer, Tosin Ajibade also known as Olorisupergal, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats said that she is a living testimony to the fact that some men are uncomfortable around successful women.

The author of ‘From Misfit to Hero,’ told Saturday Beats that even when she had to lower her standard for love, the relationship did not work out.

“When a young lady is successful, it sometimes frightens men. I have had some experiences. There are several times men have told me that they cannot date me because I am richer than them. In one of my experiences with a man, I had to lower my standard to the point that I always had to drive down from Victoria Island to Isolo and back just to be with him. At a point, I even left my car in his house for his use and was hopping in taxis just to show that I was committed to the relationship. At the end of the day, it did not change anything. “Currently, I am not in a relationship but if I have to be in one, I would like to be with a man that is very supportive; a person that can help me lift some burdens off my shoulder. I do not know it all but I am learning from my mistakes,” she said.

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/12/11465/

It's not because you are rich....its because you are ugly jorh
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by romenna: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
SheIsElle:

That is not fair, she didn't create herself. She is still a human being. Show some emotion.
truth say mk dem nor talk am? Those that showed her emotion in d past obviously confused her my dear. Can't u see?
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by gees101(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Money4passion99:
I think it is because you are handsome.
hahaha, guy u bad, she handsome nor b small
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by tunmedies(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Am very sure, most of d pple castigating hr r ugly as well. She didnt reveal wht she's going thru in oda 2 b making jest of her. In nutshell, U have ur own problm u r battlng wt.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Kureh(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Is it true?
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Kenswitch(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
It concern u, abi na ur ugly?
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Respect55(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
She looks like a squirrel in that first pic grin
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
That first picture. .. lipsrsealed
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by CanadianEnginee(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Opinionated:
But the richest woman in Africa is married. Aunty check yourself and change.

Word.

These women can lie
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Jman06(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
If this woman sees all the comments here she might commit suicide oo.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Bahddo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
No, it's not because you are richer. It's because you are ugly.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by JADEK01(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
but women's say they can't date me because I'm a single father and a poor man....can we give it a trier?
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by InTime(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Are you sure or they don't want to date because you are buriful?
U Mean Beastiful

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by bluefilm: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
OgaBuhari:
hahaha nairaland and savage comments.
But your sisters fine like that?

I tell you say I get sister before?

But by the way, if you dey call that thing wey you dey see fineness then naim be say serious wahala dey for ya side o be dat.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by nkpommpko(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
show your real pictures full ooo! let's analyze. and tell you why.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Demonicide(f): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
kaluxy007:

I don dey try hold myself make I no laugh, but the comments no be here. I dey vex say I dey laugh. It's unfair now.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by bidemz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
oluwatodimu1:

u just spoke my mind... she looks weird! am sure d men preferred their safety to what she has 2 offer
lol.... damn scary grin
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by luminouz(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
Giovanotto:
Oboy, see as she be like alien �
I'm the only alien around here..stop calling me upandan!!!

BTW..I'm cute as fvck.... grin

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by olajide8(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
The babe no fine-she go come get attitude join- bad combo

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by SheIsElle(f): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
romenna:
truth say mk dem nor talk am? Those that showed her emotion in d past obviously confused her my dear. Can't u see?
Of what good purpose will telling her this truth achieve? You think she is not aware of her looks? She has even probably been mocked and ridiculed as a result of it. Put yourself in her shoes and imagine how she will feel if she is going through these comments, most of them are really very hurtful and the worst is that there isn't really anything she can do to change her appearance, she didn't create herself and am sure had it been she had a choice, she would have chosen better.
We all too fast to ridicule her because of her outward appearance without even considering her inner beauty, she could have the most beautiful soul ever. No one deserve been called all this hurtful names, Its really unfair.

6 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Obidon042: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
But to be candid, she's not looking bad...unless there is something i don't know... I'm interested if she don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Mitchsin(f): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
adecz:
undecided

It's not really you financial status;
it's more to do with your facial expression..

Your face gives an impression that you
are already sneering & looking down
on a potential mate.. undecided undecided

Try & change your face....

Just try..... cool cool cool cool

Meanwhile Nairalanders,
she seems genuine & honest with
her predicament,

some of you lazy,
unemployable youths or men in this forum
should kindly assist her & report back..

Beht why? Lmao
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Mitchsin(f): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
adecz:
undecided

It's not really you financial status;
it's more to do with your facial expression..

Your face gives an impression that you
are already sneering & looking down
on a potential mate.. undecided undecided

Try & change your face....

Just try..... cool cool cool cool

Meanwhile Nairalanders,
she seems genuine & honest with
her predicament,

some of you lazy,
unemployable youths or men in this forum
should kindly assist her & report back..

Beht why? Lmao grin
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Daze12345(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
bidemz:
Hmmm, madam are you sure?

Something keeps telling me she made that up to disclose the real reason they refused to marry her

Because me am seeing something SCARY oo
she looks like a squirrel to me, abi any other suggestion.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Daze12345(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
bidemz:
Hmmm, madam are you sure?

Something keeps telling me she made that up to disclose the real reason they refused to marry her

Because me am seeing something SCARY oo

she looks like a squirrel to me, abi any
other suggestion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.