Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (74496 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / "I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by romenna: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
SheIsElle:

Of what good purpose will telling her this truth achieve? You think she is not aware of her looks? She has even probably been mocked and ridiculed as a result of it. Put yourself in her shoes and imagine how she will feel if she is going through these comments, most of them are really very hurtful and the worst is that there isn't really anything she can do to change her appearance, she didn't create herself and am sure had it been she had a choice, she would have chosen better.
We all too fast to ridicule her because of her outward appearance without even considering her inner beauty, she could have the most beautiful soul ever. No one deserve been called all this hurtful names, Its really unfair.
stop bn emotional u hear. D lady in question has bad mouth. Do u tink her ex that lives at isolo will appreciate the way she put him down due to his location of residence?
I can barely tolerate rudeness from a cute girl, but for an ape like her, she deserves to be alone for bn rude wit a crass attitude.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
luminouz:

I'm the only alien around here..stop calling me upandan!!!

BTW..I'm cute as fvck.... grin
grin
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by SamsonJohn743(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Alvin007:
They all lied to you. cry
AhswearuGod
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Sectis(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
I honestly don't understand u guys here oooo... What I'm seeing is a beautiful and calm hearted lady. She just needs to braze up and go for more mature men.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by buzmanjohn(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
congratulation
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by luminouz(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
SheIsElle:

Of what good purpose will telling her this truth achieve? You think she is not aware of her looks? She has even probably been mocked and ridiculed as a result of it. Put yourself in her shoes and imagine how she will feel if she is going through these comments, most of them are really very hurtful and the worst is that there isn't really anything she can do to change her appearance, she didn't create herself and am sure had it been she had a choice, she would have chosen better.
We all too fast to ridicule her because of her outward appearance without even considering her inner beauty, she could have the most beautiful soul ever. No one deserve been called all this hurtful names, Its really unfair.

That girl is not ugly...her face is just unusual in terms of arrangement of features but not ugly....
I love her gap tooth smile.....I can definitely marry her!!

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by 1Sharon(f): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
luminouz:

That girl is not ugly...her face is just unusual in terms of arrangement of features but not ugly....
I love her gap tooth smile.....I can definitely marry her!!

Lol it's not even her face. It's her expression, she looks like she smelling shitt
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by luminouz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
1Sharon:

Lol it's not even her face. It's her expression, she looks like she smelling shitt
It's her facial features.. scrunched/pinched together which made it look like that... especially her nose(too drawn down over her mouth). She has this bored hard look in her eyes too....but I love the cleft in her chin and her ears . ..

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by onegig(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
romenna:
stop bn emotional u hear. D lady in question has bad mouth. Do u tink her ex that lives at isolo will appreciate the way she put him down due to his location of residence?
I can barely tolerate rudeness from a cute girl, but for an ape like her, she deserves to be alone for bn rude wit a crass attitude.
I do agree with SheisElle that talking bad about her appearance is not too cool. Everyone is beautiful in their own little ways and we should honestly shun abusing people based on their physical outlook. You would not find it funny if someone calls you a monkey all because you are black.

As for the putting down due to location. It's her own problem not that of the ex. I doubt he even bats an eye. Except you are blinded. There are some neighborhoods in Isolo that you would have to be really loaded to even rent a mini flat in let alone have land and build a house . It's all relative.

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Tunagee(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
The lady be like cat
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by romenna: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
onegig:
I do agree with SheisElle that talking bad about her appearance is not too cool. Everyone is beautiful in their own little ways and we should honestly shun abusing people based on their physical outlook. You would not find it funny if someone calls you a monkey all because you are black.

As for the putting down due to location. It's her own problem not that of the ex. I doubt he even bats an eye. Except you are blinded. There are some neighborhoods in Isolo that you would have to be really loaded to even rent a mini flat in let alone have land and build a house . It's all relative.
quit bn a sissy n condem her for talking down on her ex"s location of residence like u r condemning those bashing her looks. Where r ur balls?
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by onegig(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
romenna:
quit bn a sissy n condem her for talking down on her ex"s location of residence like u r condemning those bashing her looks. Where r ur balls?

You seem to need help.

So how many ounces of muscles has your condemnation on a faceless forum added to your body? Or how many inches longer has your balls grown? Olodo grin

She has a right to her opinions about the location same way you have a right to disagree. Take care.

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by delzbaba(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
premature face
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by DaRuud(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hair = Fake
Eye lashes = fake
Eye shadow = fake
Open teeth =Fake
Skin colour =Fake
Men are not stupid

Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Popular blogger and influencer, Tosin Ajibade also known as Olorisupergal, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats said that she is a living testimony to the fact that some men are uncomfortable around successful women.

The author of ‘From Misfit to Hero,’ told Saturday Beats that even when she had to lower her standard for love, the relationship did not work out.

“When a young lady is successful, it sometimes frightens men. I have had some experiences. There are several times men have told me that they cannot date me because I am richer than them. In one of my experiences with a man, I had to lower my standard to the point that I always had to drive down from Victoria Island to Isolo and back just to be with him. At a point, I even left my car in his house for his use and was hopping in taxis just to show that I was committed to the relationship. At the end of the day, it did not change anything. “Currently, I am not in a relationship but if I have to be in one, I would like to be with a man that is very supportive; a person that can help me lift some burdens off my shoulder. I do not know it all but I am learning from my mistakes,” she said.

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/12/11465/

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
but but yoruba girls can fine for Africa o... chaii!!!
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by sabenabeauty(f): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Lol grin... Dis one wey em head be like tortoise . Who wan rush u tongue

Lmao
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by naijajobx: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Ukueze24: 1:31am On Aug 13, 2018
Dat one na their own,but for me dats why I won dat u
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by jaafree: 2:12am On Aug 13, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Popular blogger and influencer, Tosin Ajibade also known as Olorisupergal, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats said that she is a living testimony to the fact that some men are uncomfortable around successful women.

The author of ‘From Misfit to Hero,’ told Saturday Beats that even when she had to lower her standard for love, the relationship did not work out.

“When a young lady is successful, it sometimes frightens men. I have had some experiences. There are several times men have told me that they cannot date me because I am richer than them. In one of my experiences with a man, I had to lower my standard to the point that I always had to drive down from Victoria Island to Isolo and back just to be with him. At a point, I even left my car in his house for his use and was hopping in taxis just to show that I was committed to the relationship. At the end of the day, it did not change anything. “Currently, I am not in a relationship but if I have to be in one, I would like to be with a man that is very supportive; a person that can help me lift some burdens off my shoulder. I do not know it all but I am learning from my mistakes,” she said.

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/12/11465/

. They all lied to you, it might possibly be because you lost your front teeth cheesy
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by googi: 2:20am On Aug 13, 2018
Beauty in the eye of the beholder.

There are many ladies not half as beautiful as this lady and even ughly ones too, once heavily pancaked with make up or bleached skin, men would be running after them until their child turned out like the ugly mama and papa.

This lady has exotic beauty that men that rush foreign Susies would bring home.

Have you ever wonder what those chicks you bring home would look like in chocolate color?

This lady fine for. She just has exotic look.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by nurusystem(m): 2:33am On Aug 13, 2018
sorry you're a hold beach and you seems not to be flexible to them.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by meiloya: 4:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Guys, I want you to share your views here, please..Just post, no need to register...Some of my extended colleagues on the forum are really saying something saddd. Let's hear your experienced views there -

https://www.econjobrumors.com/topic/how-do-you-balance-working-hard-with-marriage

Read every post and you will be "flagabasted".
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Didcot: 5:31am On Aug 13, 2018
See as she be like snake.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by hustla(m): 6:33am On Aug 13, 2018
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
She dey deceive herself
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Dollarship(m): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2018
She's beautiful to me sha 50/100
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Alvin007:
They all lied to you. cry

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by stuffs4me(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2018
I can't blame the guys for stylishly avoiding her,
Who wants to be waking up to horror movies every morning.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by BluntBoy(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Thank God u now know.

I am sure they were not intimidated by her wealth. I know why they didn't stay with her. The reason is evident.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Tamarapetty(f): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

I am sure they were not intimidated by her wealth. I know why they didn't stay with her. The reason is evident.
oya lets gossip. Teh meeeee why
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by BluntBoy(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
oya lets gossip. Teh meeeee why

I don't want to sin against God's creation.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Tamarapetty(f): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

I don't want to sin against God's creation.
Sin against God's creation?? I don't understand sha. Anyways take care cheesy
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by BluntBoy(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Sin against God's creation?? I don't understand sha. Anyways take care cheesy

She is hard on the eye. And from her little story, it is not hard to tell that she has got horrible attitudes.

For instance, she thinks it is lowering of class to drive from Victoria Island down to Isolo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.