Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (74504 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / "I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Tamarapetty(f): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

She is hard on the eye. And from her little story, it is not hard to tell that she has got horrible attitudes.

For instance, she thinks it is lowering of class to drive from Victoria Island down to Isolo.
And she might be a control freak too
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by BluntBoy(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
And she might be a control freak too

Yes, very possible.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by ImaIma1(f): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2018
Some men have that issue. They cannot handle a lady that is richer.

If she has a car and they don't, they will refuse to enter her car to be driven by her especially.

Abeg you will find a man that has a liberal mind that doesn't see it as anything. There are some genuine ones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Codes151(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Guys be nice... Una know if she dey nairaland?
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by googi: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2018
There are hypocrites here that have the same complex the pretty exotic lady is referring to.

She must be comfortable in her own skin and wait for a confident man. Stop moving in the circle of losers.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by bidemz(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Daze12345:

she looks like a squirrel to me, abi any
other suggestion.
LMFAO.... wickedest is ur name iswear
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Congrats Tosin.
Please check signature in blue below and Get in touch!!!
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Honesty007(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
It is because women are not meant to dominate men,nor men areas,any woman succeding,must still be ruled by a man.i myself do not love women calling the shots for me.
i dislike such action.God cursed adam for listening to her.God said her desire shall be to her husband and he shall rule over her.
Any woman controlling man or dominating man is a jezebel.jezebels can never find love,because if the man is not been controlled by her then she would kill the man into submission.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by LaudableXX: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2018
Opinionated:
But the richest woman in Africa is married. Aunty check yourself and change.

Follow these tips and finding a husband should not be hard.
Oga, the richest woman in Africa got married when she was still an ordinary secretary - long before she even smelt any riches! Educate yourself, abeg... undecided She got married over 40 years ago, in 1976! shocked

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by LaudableXX: 12:37am On Aug 14, 2018
FrancisDiote:
The only moral reason men wont date you is ARROGANCE/PRIDE. If you are arrogant just forget it.

Sometimes, you display these qualities unconciously.

Try been HUMBLE and see men beg you for date
Stop those lies, abeg! Do you know the girl personally, or have you met her before? shocked how can you then jump to the conclusion that she is arrogant? An arrogant woman will not leave her car, for a boyfriend to drive. She will not bother driving all the way to Isolo, just to visit a man - do you know the kind of traffic that exists on Lagos roads, especially in Isolo? There are too many men who are opportunists out there....let us tell ourselves, the truth!

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by LaudableXX: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Lol grin... Dis one wey em head be like tortoise . Who wan rush u tongue
datopaper:
Money can't buy beauty
chloride6:
Omo, this girl ugly die. WTF!!!!
EzendiEgo1:
Ugly bitch
oluwatodimu1:
u just spoke my mind... she looks weird! am sure d men preferred their safety to what she has 2 offer
enemyofprogress:
She is fokn ugly
Giovanotto:
Oboy, see as she like alien �
Looks are not the sole determinant, for getting married. sad There are many ugly women who are married. Some are even uglier than she is. What about Mama Peace a.k.a Mrs GEJ? Beauty (and ugliness) is in the eye of the beholder....

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by LaudableXX: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2018
BluntBoy:
She is hard on the eye. And from her little story, it is not hard to tell that she has got horrible attitudes.

For instance, she thinks it is lowering of class to drive from Victoria Island down to Isolo.
She was merely stating a fact. How well do you know Isolo? Have you been to Kogberegbe, Oke-afa, Jakande etc? Do you know the slums of Isolo? Have you been caught up in the Isolo-Ejigbo traffic before, sandwiched between multiple fuel tankers belching smoke, into your nostrils in the heat? shocked The noise, the bad roads etc?

She called it "lowering her standards," going all the way from Victoria Island to Isolo. Was she referring to the guy's neighbourhood, or to the fact that she was the one doing the 'cross-country' intra-city trip, ever so often? If the guy reciprocated her efforts, she certainly wouldn't be here saying all these things. Let us be frank - a number of Nigerian men, are quite insecure around successful women. undecided Many of us are aware of what our fellow men think and feel, about such things. A growing number of young men these days, are also nothing but opportunists. Let's call a spade, a spade! angry

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by kunletexs: 1:13am On Aug 14, 2018
Oya dial my number 07032306377. Only u alone
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by luminouz(m): 1:25am On Aug 14, 2018
kunletexs:
Oya dial my number 07032306377. Only u alone

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by BluntBoy(m): 6:03am On Aug 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

She was merely stating a fact. How well do you know Isolo? Have you been to Kogberegbe, Oke-afa, Jakande etc? Do you know the slums of Isolo? Have you been caught up in the Isolo-Ejigbo traffic before, sandwiched between multiple fuel tankers belching smoke, into your nostrils in the heat? shocked The noise, the bad roads etc?

She called it "lowering her standards," going all the way from Victoria Island to Isolo. Was she referring to the guy's neighbourhood, or to the fact that she was the one doing the 'cross-country' intra-city trip, ever so often? If the guy reciprocated her efforts, she certainly wouldn't be here saying all these things. Let us be frank - a number of Nigerian men, are quite insecure around successful women. undecided Many of us are aware of what our fellow men think and feel, about such things. A growing number of young men these days, are also nothing but opportunists. Let's call a spade, a spade! angry

The "cross-country trip" is a sacrifice, not a lowering of standards. That is the point. There are people who make more severe sacrifices to be with the person they love. When you see this sacrifice as a lowering of standards, then it has become something else entirely.

The problem many people make is assumption. They assume something is what it is because of how they see it. It is one reason why people often project their feelings onto others. Some try to blame others for everything. A marriage does not work out, they blame someone. A relationship does not work out, they blame someone. They stumble, they blame someone. They fail an exam that they didn't prepare for, they blame the lecturer.

As for Isolo, you must understand that there are big men living there. I am talking about men and women who are far richer than this lady. Pasuma has a house in Mushin and he is ten times richer than this lady. As for slums, there are slums even in rich states in the United States.
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Stop those lies, abeg! Do you know the girl personally, or have you met her before? shocked how can you then jump to the conclusion that she is arrogant? An arrogant woman will not leave her car, for a boyfriend to drive. She will not bother driving all the way to Isolo, just to visit a man - do you know the kind of traffic that exists on Lagos roads, especially in Isolo? There are too many men who are opportunists out there....let us tell ourselves, the truth!
You made a point out there but the truth be told ladies become proud and arrogant with little power and money.

Have you wondered why most female celebrities are not married or divorced?
The truth is not far fetched. All I did was make a logical statement
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by promise4wonders: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2018
we are here.come and get us and enjoy a blissfully marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by LaudableXX: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
BluntBoy:
The "cross-country trip" is a sacrifice, not a lowering of standards. That is the point. There are people who make more severe sacrifices to be with the person they love. When you see this sacrifice as a lowering of standards, then it has become something else entirely.

The problem many people make is assumption. They assume something is what it is because of how they see it. It is one reason why people often project their feelings onto others. Some try to blame others for everything. A marriage does not work out, they blame someone. A relationship does not work out, they blame someone. They stumble, they blame someone. They fail an exam that they didn't prepare for, they blame the lecturer.

As for Isolo, you must understand that there are big men living there. I am talking about men and women who are far richer than this lady. Pasuma has a house in Mushin and he is ten times richer than this lady. As for slums, there are slums even in rich states in the United States.
Guy, if you read the girl's story well, you would see that the cross-city or cross-country trips, was borne out of her desire to make sacrifices, in order to make the relationship work. sad She could have refused to make those trips on account of the long distance, or could have opted to avoid the relationship totally, because the guy's place was on the other side of town. But she did not do so.

She made the sacrifice, which was NOT reciprocated by the way, and even went as far as dropping her car for the guy's use, while she was left without a means of personal transport. What is that, if not a sacrifice? undecided What else must a girl do, in order to make a relationship work? shocked

Some people take others for granted through their actions or words, and that is exactly what that guy did to her. If her feelings had been reciprocated and the relationship had ended in marriage, would she have come online to say what she said? No.

There is nothing in her write-up to show that she projected her feelings on to the guy. sad They were in a relationship. Yet, the guy did not value her efforts or her desire, to make things work. It appears he took advantage of her good nature, and misbehaved. undecided Whenever a relationship ends, people are quick to blame a woman, but hardly ever think that a man could be just as responsible for its demise.

It takes two to tango, and two people to make a relationship work. A woman cannot be putting in all the effort, while a man is nonchalant about playing his part, to make things work. sad

As for slums, the fact that one or two rich men live in a slum, does not automatically make that slum a high-brow area. shocked Do you know Isolo rather well? Apart from Ire-Akari estate which is the only planned portion in that district, every other place is a slum. I know the place like the back of my hand - from Jakande estate, to Oke-afa to Ejigbo. The place is congested, noisy and poorly planned. angry

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by BluntBoy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
LaudableXX:

Guy, if you read the girl's story well, you would see that the cross-city or cross-country trips, was borne out of her desire to make sacrifices, in order to make the relationship work. sad She could have refused to make those trips on account of the long distance, or could have opted to avoid the relationship totally, because the guy's place was on the other side of town. But she did not do so.

She made the sacrifice, which was NOT reciprocated by the way, and even went as far as dropping her car for the guy's use, while she was left without a means of personal transport. What is that, if not a sacrifice? undecided What else must a girl do, in order to make a relationship work? shocked

Some people take others for granted through their actions or words, and that is exactly what that guy did to her. If her feelings had been reciprocated and the relationship had ended in marriage, would she have come online to say what she said? No.

There is nothing in her write-up to show that she projected her feelings on to the guy. sad They were in a relationship. Yet, the guy did not value her efforts or her desire, to make things work. It appears he took advantage of her good nature, and misbehaved. undecided Whenever a relationship ends, people are quick to blame a woman, but hardly ever think that a man could be just as responsible for its demise.

It takes two to tango, and two people to make a relationship work. A woman cannot be putting in all the effort, while a man is nonchalant about playing his part, to make things work. sad

As for slums, the fact that one or two rich men live in a slum, does not automatically make that slum a high-brow area. shocked Do you know Isolo rather well? Apart from Ire-Akari estate which is the only planned portion in that district, every other place is a slum. I know the place like the back of my hand - from Jakande estate, to Oke-afa to Ejigbo. The place is congested, noisy and poorly planned. angry

I never expected you to respond again.

Perhaps, you didn't read the girl's account. She herself wrote that she lowered her standards. Or do you want me to point out the part in her write up where she wrote that she lowered her standards
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by LaudableXX: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
BluntBoy:
I never expected you to respond again.

Perhaps, you didn't read the girl's account. She herself wrote that she lowered her standards. Or do you want me to point out the part in her write up where she wrote that she lowered her standards
Oga, read it again. She 'lowered her standards' by making that long journey repeatedly, and several other compromises, that were not appreciated. sad

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by BluntBoy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
LaudableXX:

Oga, read it again. She 'lowered her standards' by making that long journey repeatedly, and several other compromises, that were not appreciated. sad

SMH...

So, when did it become "lowering of standards" and not sacrifice? Was it because the sacrifices did not work (or were not reciprocated) that it became lowering of standard?

So, if I love a woman and I am ready to go any length to get her, I should see it as lowering of standards? Is there lowering of standards in love?
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by kunletexs: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
thank you o! send am to me. lol
luminouz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.