Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206704 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2010
Get Sheila drunk and am afraid she will go down on Meryl again. With the way the two of dem av been playin rough n touchin each oda since last nite till now.,.,. anything can happen. I'm gonna give my OWN opinion to who should be returned to the house and that is NO ONE. But because i knw two barnmates must return to the house, so i've decided not to stress myself worrying about who to vote for. They all stinks and dont deserve to still be in the running for the money. I so dont care about the barnmates n we'll not be voting anyone of dem. All i care about is Uti winning the money and no matter who returns back to the house, we SHALL find a way to make Uti win and win he will. And guys IK said no one will be going to the barn, he didnt say there wont be an eviction. So my guess is there will be an eviction and the housemate evicted will go home alongside the other five barnmates that lost out on going back to the house. The barn will then be closed down on sunday and the two barnmates voted for will go back to the house to join the remaining three and the final five will then contest for the remaining two weeks. Anyways i'll be looking forward to biggie's announcement tonight to see how the game will play out. If there'll be eviction, we're ever ready to save Uti again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2010
Actually what I.K said is that last night was the final eviction, the nomination is just so the housemates won't be suspicious. This week's voting will only be for the 2 barnmates to return to the house. Its not possible for us to vote 2 ways ; 1 person to leave, 2 to return cos it will be confusing also it would be unfair for the housemate evicted not to have a fair chance like the others to go back in the house so thats not possible.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
@ tatiana you have a point there cos whoever is evicted would not get a second chance which wont be fair. Lets see wht biggy has install d issue here is that we havent decided who to vote bk into d house.

As 4 me i don tlk am say if we help d other obodos e go show cos dem go tell us which country vote for which barnmate to return any which way obama sista gats to cme in i sure say resident ho pple go understand say obama sista na our person, abeg ooo mk we no leave deny dem nw cos e go dey easy 4 us to get 9ja, pa sammy pple, smelly pple, d pple of d 1 weh quick commot, sklemba babe ppl and roa, no how weh mumu go tk reach 6 weh rural swagg dey there so d pple weh we suppose bring na obama sista nd we go try bring bombo rasta cos im own pple no go gree gv their vote to mumu so tht 1 don cut im own be dat
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2010
@tatiana, thanks 4 d clarification. And Munya just killed and ridiculed Uti in diary room. That guy is jst too confident and arrogant.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2010
as for who to vote back, we no get choice we have to vote back homegal as Nija to show our loyalty but all kwurukere moves should be for guitar boy. even if homegal dosen't get enuff votes, at least dey no fit accuse us of being traitors.

Munya is getting very cocky and he's real and nasty self is coming out, while homwboy said good things about him, he spent his whole diary session trashing Uti. Hope he continues, now he's the one looking bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by melanie74: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2010
me oh i feel say make we bring obama pikin and iya bakkasi. any how way we see am iya bakassi beta pas cough medicine. una no see as na only 3 bushbobo take pass am and anyhow wey we see am, her pple must to send her for the end. they no go troway her. codeine dey ok bu im pple no too active and muga pple fit hack them for d end ooo. make we decide b4 nite ooh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2010
abeg wetin that yeye boy munya talk about our igweeeeeeeeeeee, well i know say Uti frm day1 no trust that dude.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2010
Munya's diary session today should tagged 'THE UTI ATTACK SESSION'. Haba wetin? He abuse your mama? He went on and on about how uti has been nominating him week after week, then he swapped him. now he wants to be his friend coz all his friends has been evicted. He went on swearing and cussing (wonder why biggie didnt call him to order) and usind words on homeboy like stoopid, f*~cked up, cowardly etc with veins literally popping out. Me i was like- abeg mumuyam take am easy oh! homeboy no send you reach that levels, if you have issues wit him cal him and tell him yourself don't go crying to biggie- but we know say he no get liver reach. Yeye mumuboy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2010
After watching mumu diary I don day gingered up say lai lai dis boy no go ever win instead make d insect win self. Foolish boy day mock himself think say na uti em day insult
I no blame am, na becos dem no evict am d week dada waka from d house. Stupid boy!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2010
To be honest, home boy no suppose dey try form rapport with mumu. Yes mumu said a little too much in his diary session, but Uti too shouldn't have tried to form rapport with someone he knows doesn't like him and he doesn't like either. Its always risky to start trying to get close to a person who you swapped for possible eviction. This is why I said he needs friends in that house so he doesn't start doing stupid stuff. mumu is paranoid, he has been put up for eviction a record number of times and when Uti was HOH, he swapped in mumu. mumu obviously feels that uti has been d one behind all his nomination problems from day one (little does he know that uti has only nominated munya now 3 times).
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2010
Munya also said he came into d house with a plan and dat his team av being doing well. He also said some of d plan had gone horribly wrong(me think wat he meant by dat is dat his team has not been able to kick Uti out). The guy spoke with so much venom and also sounding very confident. He referred to Uti has being disloyal, two-faced, a little girl in a big man's body, not genuine, coward,dat Uti is afraid to go one on one with him cos Uti might get evicted. That guy said alot and i just cant help but laugh. I also think sometimes Uti is naive cos i see no reason why Uti will say in the diary room that he feels he can trust Munya to a certain level. Maybe he's just playing mind games with the viewers cos Munya from day one has been Uti's number one enemy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2010
i think Uti was just trying to extend an olive branch to that boy and it was mis read, whts this i hear that Mumu said Uti asked hm to put up Kaone and Mwisho my pple na tru say that Mumu tlk like dt for diary rooom abeg mk una clarify before i break bottle cos i knw say for ma left mind Uti no fit yarn dt kain dust.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2010
thruth is Munya is a little punk who only says what he really feels about people either when he is dunk or in the diary room, the guy actually went outside after his hate Uti session and opened his dirty 32 for the same guy he was just bashing. Infact more than ever Uti must win. Munya thinks he has the money already and must be taught a lesson. It will be a reapeat of the last time, even if i have to spend a fortune, mschew.
I think Uti  is just trying to get fans on his side by trying to at least get along with Munya since he seems popular and its obvious to him at thiss point that Mwisho is all about the game. He was smart to know that if Mwisho got him on the chopping board, he would simply put up Munya and have them go head to head. Uti really wants to wait till the finale to go against Munya, which is smart as he knows that in such a situation the full effect of 9jas no and kwrukere moves will be to his advantage.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2010
actually I think that this is an unfortunate misconception. Uti does not hate Munya as much as most people assume. While there is plenty of animosity from uti's fan base towards munya,  but uti himself doesn't really dislike him that much. For sure he doesn't like him, but he is not necessarily too bothered about munya either. He never really nominates him, doesn't spend much time gossiping or trash talking Munya, tries to stay out of munya's way so munya will stay out of his. He doesn't have that much of a problem with the boy, after all when he had issues with k1 & paloma we saw how he behaved.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2010
Unfortunately we only have munyas word dat uti approached and asked to nominate wisely and that he wanted them to meet at d finale. U just needed to see d venom and insults on homeboy from munya in d diaryroom haba
The only good thing is that for once he wasn't acting for d cameras, he said what he really felt and uti should know that there is NO FRIEND in bba @ dis point and just get along with ppl without seeming to kiss their feet
Me I know uti has never been and will never be a b.u.t.t kisser so no shaking sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
I told you people that Munya did serious research, analysis and politicking before he came back in to that house. Good luck trying to steal his sadc votes, since una no wan hear d truth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by melanie74: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2010
guys i dey vex. see mumu. chai. abeg make we begin dey open orishirishi for finale. this mumu think sey e don win. no yawa. God dey. e betta make cricket even win than that mumu
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by melanie74: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2010
who r we voting ooooh. no time wasting lets have one voice and go and paste the names on utis fan page abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2010
Me thinks e go better mk u put Obama pikin and bomboclat
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
@Montelik, SOMETIMES am forced to think that you side Munya when analysing Munya/Uti feud. Am goin to reference just a point u made earlier "While there's plenty of animosity from Uti's fan base towards Munya" Are you saying there isnt animosity from Munya's fan base towards Uti? And come to think of it, Munya started d hate thing when he started using country's distance as reasons for his nominations.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by imconfused(f): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2010
@ montelik,I've been following this thread but rarely comment and I am really disappointed by the pessimism you keep on displaying.Even if munya has strategised and all,we can pull our resources together and vote till we drop for our boy uti.Even if we go down,we won't go without a fight.Your comments are always depressing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by melanie74: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
ok guys my contribution. make we bring obama pikin as naija but with our orishirishi make we do am for bombo and iya bakkasi especially bombo. so obama and bombo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2010
There is some buzz on oboma about Uti sucking up to Munya and Munya dissing him badly during his diary session. What's up with Uti? Who watched the session abeg Sheila has to enter house on Sunday. Uti should know Munya dislikes him and I thot this was mutual. Munya is really feeling like a star just like Eddy. I was expecting Eddy yesterday to come and entertain africa with his strip tease - lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
Once the voting lines are open, I will be voting Sheila and Meryl. This is my conclusion. Meryl is no threat to anyone and Sheila like Mwisho and Kaone can count on their home votes in the finals
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
I think we may also want to pay attention to the BBA website on who is (are) most likely to be voted back in. We may also do well to vote in the unofficial site, cos you know, these things tend to sway votes on sentiment basis. Obama babe is in, no doubt, but who will be the second person?From the website, it doesn't look like bakassi will make it back to the house based on the votings, as it is presently. We should look to vote for someone who will most likely be strongest to reduce mumu's votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2010
^^^ Voting for meryl is a waste. why not give it to bombo. If it works out that would mean minus malawi 4 mumu. Also, i tink say we fit plant 9ja flag 4 namibia. if bobo and babies grab xtra profile from dat obodo. we fit scatter and destroy dat ground for the finale. una don 4get say obama pikin capture dere dat time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2010
tosag:

^^^ Voting for meryl is a waste. why not give it to bombo. If it works out that would mean minus malawi 4 mumu. Also, i tink say we fit plant 9ja flag 4 namibia. if bobo and babies grab xtra profile from dat obodo. we fit scatter and destroy dat ground for the finale. una don 4get say obama pikin capture dere dat time.

People that refuse to support their country woman and are following mufc, stop dreaming. Sheila never got Namibia, she got naija, kenya, angola, ethopia and mozambique. They have followed mufc from d start of d show, to d point where they couldn't even support their son in law when he faced madam bakassi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
Again, if you check the BB site, you notice from the comments that mumu seems to have single-handedly self-destructed with his hate-filled speech against homeboy during his diary session. We just might want to harp on this the loudest on the straps, so as to whip up sentiments. You know how Africa hates arrogance. This move just might be the final nail on mumu's coffin. If you notice, his supporters are forced to defend this slip up by their rep, and a few are already re-canting  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2010
My pipo, wetin dey hapin? Make we ur koni no come pass us O! Na 26 minutes remain for the Monday show to start, so we MUST agree now. GM & Obama sis for me, all kurukere wey we get to focus on this 2 pipo and de obodos wey Igwe carry. Even sef time to take bushman iyawo obodo don reach; make we teach mumu dem lesson. We need to sherubawon (make dem fear) noW!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2010
@montelik, if i can recall correctly, obama pikin lost ethiopia . she got namibia. pls. check properly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2010
@ Rovert, am with u dawg. it is bomboman and obama sisi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by melanie74: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
Abeg based on our bobo fan page, we don decide to do obama pikin as naija but iya bakassi and rato for orishirishi

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.