Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206200 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2010
Munya has finally quit leaving Tatiana as the winner, this girl na die hard unfortunately for her she and K1 will still leave on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
consolation prizes for Munya and Mwisho. Tati, big ups girl kiss cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2010
Does Biggie ever have anything like consolation price, the Biggie i know believes in ''The Winner takes it all''
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2010
Biggie wld be crazy nt to compensate dem 4 d time spent in dat box. However Dese guys r gettn really drunk 2nite.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2010
is sheila trying to get herself and uti drunk with this concentration game?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:06am On Oct 07, 2010
^^My sentiments exactly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 1:51am On Oct 07, 2010
Sheila surely wants to get down, but trust Chef Tantrum he's definately going to look the other way, on a second thought Uti would have done very well as a preist
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 07, 2010
He he he, a priest with a foul mouth, Uti is certainly an interesting character, guess that's why am still up voting him. Sheila is telling Mwisho bout her and Meryl's escapades but somehow she managed to leave it out of her confesions to homeboy. The worst part is that K1 and others have hinted homeboy yet when he asked her if she had anything more to tell him she was like no and she wants the boy to believe her love declaration
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2010
Biggie focusin on uti while playin dbanjs 'fall in luv'
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Pwaves(f): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2010
abeg wh sabi homegal obodo postalcode
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ponytail: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2010
is it just me or does tatiana seem to be attracted to men who are already publicly with other women?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2010
ponytail:

is it just me or does tatiana seem to be attracted to men who are already publicly with other women?

she is attracted to men period. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shokpeti: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2010
ponytail:

I think she is on a mission to break as many relationships as possible
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2010
Wonder why south africans dislike their female reps so much, right from abby down to liziwe. kindda sad see all these hate msgs about lerato. She may have her flaws but who the hell doesnt? At least she has a lot more personality than that munyaratzi. Abeg abeg abeg make i go vote for ma boy the only way i can ryt nw (wap wap wap)

I actually used to like Lerato until the incident with Hannington (her arrogance with the whole thing). I voted for her and everything, but Hanni is the reason I started watching BB (it's my first time watching the thing so i do not have any history of the HMs from previous seasons).

I had overlooked all the things that made me feel uneasy about her (Lerato gossiped with Hannington about Tatiana. Then she was gossiping with Tatiana about Sheila. Then she gossiped with Sheila about Tatiana, Jennifer and Paloma. Then she gossiped with all the above about Meryl, even when Meryl was in the barn. Meryl being her friend and all), and that is why i do not like her. I can't even stand to watch her on TV, I have to switch to another view!

But we have to admit we need her in the finals in order to ensure Uti wins!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2010
If we could support local Bayo , plain Ofuneka, boring geraldine, kevin d midget(No offence, just tryin to make a point.)voted nkenna even though we didnt like her nd now we are throwin all our weight behind loud mouthed Uti then SA has no excuse for being mean to their reps.
But then again, we are NAIJAS- we no lyk to dey carry last.

I'm first African before I am South African. Before I am Black. And before I am a woman. So I wouldn't support someone just because she's from my country. I feel I need to support the person who represents what Africa stands for, someone i wouldn't be embarrassed to be associated with. And in this game, I would like either Sheila, Mwisho or Uti to win (in that order), but the other 2 would obviously loose to Munya at the finals and i would never risk Munya winning this thing. Hence I'm supporting Uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dgb4(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2010
what a wacked song from Taty
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Migines(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2010
*point of correctn*
of all dem reps u listed, I 4 one nvr supported nkena or voted 4 her EVEN WEN IT WAZ FREE.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2010
He he he, a priest with a foul mouth, Uti is certainly an interesting character, guess that's why am still up voting him. Sheila is telling Mwisho bout her and Meryl's escapades but somehow she managed to leave it out of her confesions to homeboy. The worst part is that K1 and others have hinted homeboy yet when he asked her if she had anything more to tell him she was like no and she wants the boy to believe her love declaration

Hw does K1 know about the incident?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by yimiton(f): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2010
So, Tatiana gets just a water resistant camera and PVR Decoder for all that hard work of staying in a box for over 30 hours.  It's not worth it. The other guys are lucky to have quited when they did, especially the ones that quited on time. And to imagine that there's no consolation prize for the Munya and Mwisho just sucks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shokpeti: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2010
yimiton:

So, Tatiana gets just a water resistant camera and PVR Decoder for all that hard work of staying in a box for over 30 hours.  It's not worth it. The other guys are lucky to have quited when they did, especially the ones that quited on time. And to imagine that there's no consolation prize for the Munya and Mwisho just sucks.

Yeah, like they are some homeless ,piss-poor people who cant afford such . sad

And for a lady to stay over thirty hours without having a bath eeeewww  shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shokpeti: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2010
Just came across a link from facebook. Someone was complaining about Mnet or somebody kicking them out of a website or something.Went there and it seems its Big Brother enthusiasts though there are other things going on there.

Goodness me, I must browse around less and work/read more . sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2010
Mumu fans have developed a strategy of trying to discourage uti's fans from using mxit to vote. I just saw it on uti's facebook page. Guys make una nor let anybagga yahoo una o! mixi mixi is still a very potent weapon. but make una put emphasis on evry (web, mixi mixi and wap).
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2010
Migines:

*point of correctn*
of all dem reps u listed, I 4 one nvr supported nkena or voted 4 her EVEN WEN IT WAZ FREE.

true dat buddy nd i still remember all our beef on dis thread for nkenna, buh wen she was up against eliz nd mzamo, she didnt hv d lowest vote in Nigeria.

SAGirl:

I'm first African before I am South African. Before I am Black. And before I am a woman. So I wouldn't support someone just because she's from my country. I feel I need to support the person who represents what Africa stands for, someone i wouldn't be embarrassed to be associated with. And in this game, I would like either Sheila, Mwisho or Uti to win (in that order), but the other 2 would obviously loose to Munya at the finals and i would never risk Munya winning this thing. Hence I'm supporting Uti.

My dear, lets call a spade a spade, the BBA show itself does not represent wat Africa stands for much less d housemates.

There is NOBODY in dat house that i would want to be associated with- NOBODY! so i dnt see any reason y i shouldnt be bias in my voting. if Uti had been evicted earlier nd i was still watchin d show, i might then decide to vote whoever i consider entertainin nd more deservin of d money.

Anywaz, it wd be a shame if Munya gets SAs vote in the finale wen lerato is also in d top5.

BTW, lerato isnt d only one who gossips in d house, sheila is d queen of gossip nd u can alwaz count on her to exagerrate d gist, yet she is ur favourite . . . .hmnnnnnn!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2010
Yeah guys make we us every avenue;website, mxit and we fit sms direct for obodo arab boy and roa, also for web and mxit make we add the obodos wey no dey d house e.g togo, cameroon and d rest so we go get roa cos dat 1 dey crucial too
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shokpeti: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
tatiana009:

Yeah guys make we us every avenue;website, mxit and we fit sms direct for obodo arab boy and roa, also for web and mxit make we add the obodos wey no dey d house e.g togo, cameroon and d rest so we go get roa cos dat 1 dey crucial too

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
I feel like slapping Mumu outta his diary session right now. Saying he decided to let Tati win the box task
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2010
Munya: Big Brother, do i look fat?

BB: Is this what the box has done to you?

Classic.

See the douchebag bragging about his survivals
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2010
Munya is talking about his troops. He had everything organised b4 going in well troop pass troop
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
And y does he keep calling himself son of d soil? Vote 4 d son of d soil and well he did address us as well - his haters - lol. He is an actor, after his stupid freestyle poem he pretended to be crying till bigie asked him anything else? His voice became so sharp, I knew he couldn't have been crying. Y is he taking 4ever?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
Dont beef d boy. I have said on this page time without number dat nothing about munya's game plan was arrived at by chance. D boy nah master schemer. Why do you think mufc took of faster than any of d other fan groups. Dont underestimate d boy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2010
Mumuya begs Big Brother to talk to him a bit more, the idiot feels all other housemates spend more time than him in the diary room

Even my t.v dey smile, it can feel munya lips on its backside
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2010
Munya: Hi haterz

Me: Hello loser!

Lmao! hey, Did y'all hear munya say " i beat d pple i rily wanted to beat, i'll beat tatiana wen it matters most"

Munya, Munya Munya . . . .i'll wait till Day 91.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.