Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207384 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2010
^^ what exactly did he say? We all know he develops the courage wt alcohol. The same Munya who refused to talk abt Zim in BBA3 even when called out. Y does he keep saying he was not invited by bb3 housemates to their countries? How many did he invite? The same him who says he doesn't believe in bb friendship
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2010
lets start serious campaign for Uti ooooo, this is the time we need to capitalize on his downfalls. Uti is real anytime anyday, alchohol or not.  MUFC's selfish strategies have seriously backfired and they lost some of there major key players who are hurt by there betrayal. One of them is Chandawila from Malawi, the guy is hurt that MUFC chose Sheila over Code all in the name of reducing Uti's chances , the guy has seriously started campaigning for Uti on the straps, i'm so enjoying this cos UFC & MNC have shown nothing but transparent Loyalty thusfar, we have represented what our boy stands for and that is loyalty and freindship, while MUMUFC have shown what there boy stands for which is nothing but hatred and betrayal, guys lets start straping and stressing this points we might be able to woo more pple to our side, already I smell desperation, regrets and fustration in MUFC's camp.

Guys on a second note lets not beat our self to it, SHUTI has ended, they are now officially Sheila and UTi, Uti is hurt, he looks disgusted by sheila,i'm telling u on day 91 Uti will tell Sheila 'sorry it cant work'. we actually thought it was going to be an easy ride but homeboy has once again proved that he knows his onions, he definately doesnt trust her anymore cos come to think of it  would she have confessed to him if her escapades where not on TV, homeboy is smart enough to know that if she could kiss Hanny is less than a wk she left the house then she'l definately not to be trusted, if u listened to them discuss yesterday about cheating, relationships,freinds and bla bla then u'l agree with me that SHUTI ended before it began.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2010
I didn't watch it, but my sister who did said mumu thoroughly whitewashed mugabe. serious yabbing. my prayer is that mugabe should issue a statement or do somtin that would discredit mumu.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2010
@amberr
it was actually shiela that mentioned it, she asked him if it doesnt bother him that former hms all got along after the show except him and no one really kept any close contact with him (even lucille? hmmn). Then i remembered when my sis told me about the time he was telling the pitiful story that nobody invited him to their countries, even ricco dat invited him didn't send plane tickets sad. Then i was indifferent about him and felt sorry for him.
Anyways going by the straps, his supporters are not budging, i bet those zombies will still support him even if he insults their mothers. Some are even daring Africa not to vote him coz they already know the 'cheat'. My contiri pipo, make una no sidonlook make dis mumu peeps tiff the obodos we do stamp o! Na dis sunday we go know who sabi kurukere pass.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2010
It seems some have a desire to kill shuti even before d individuals themselves do so. I say again stop being melodramatic and seeing things dat arent clear. Friends fight, go thru trying times. Its human nature. How many times have we seen mwisho and uti fight in dat house and how often have pple assumed dat d friendship was over because of it. Yet they are still close pals despite it all. Even jen & paloma have patched up their differences. Will people please stop over analyzing this shuti thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2010
I hope d hms leave munya alone. D guy knows how to turn every discussion about himself, into a perceived attack by malicious hms. He is a pro at turning himself into d victim. It was his and mufc's early victimization propaganda that drove so many sympathy votes his way. Dont give munya a chance to claim d argument of persecution again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2010
My TV was om mute half d time munya was conversing with kaone, it was a lot of rubbish.

Munya is an actor n a very gud one at dat. In his drunken state, he got up went to d middle of d garden,  faced d cameras nd started ramblin abt being tired of talkin abt zims weaknesses,begging  zimbos abroad to come back nd build their country, plenty of swear words in btw in  classic munya style.  I cannot say with certainty dat he mentioned mugabes name cos i wasnt listening d whole time. buh wen i unmuted d TV he was swearing @ a certain person for the state of zims economy nd dat was just b4 d cameras moved to d room.

Theres notin courageous abt a guy who needs alcohol to speak his mind, it just shows how much is bottled inside him. .if Uti wasnt Nigerian he wd be the clear favourite to win,

On shuti, i still insist that wateva happens to them after day91 is their business. All d permutations n combinations no concern me, as long as they dont affect his chances.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2010
montelik:

I hope d hms leave munya alone. D guy knows how to turn every discussion about himself, into a perceived attack by malicious hms. He is a pro at turning himself into d victim. It was his and mufc's early victimization propaganda that drove so many sympathy votes his way. Dont give munya a chance to claim d argument of persecution again.

If they keep drinkiin alcohol evrynyt , he wnt need help sinking his own ship.

in his conversation with lerato lastnyt, she asked him y he picked on girls evrytime he got drunk n harldly did dat to guys, he said it was because he knew girls wont be able to do anytin abt it. Lerato cut in nd said, "ohhh, insulting a woman whom u perceive to be weak makes u feel more lyk a man? Cos u 've neva tried dat with me even when u ar drunk cos u knw i will stand up to u." of course he said dat wasnt wat he meant, buh hey, we all knw dats d meaning of wat he said.

lerato is intelligent, convos lyk dat are bound to expose a lot of d things hes keepin inside n i'm sure dat was one of d reasons he got rily drunk last nyt.

d HMs should just pump him with alcohol, sit  back n watch him self destruct. . . . .dats wat his friend kaone did lastnyt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2010
jejelolatu:

d HMs should just pump him with alcohol, sit  back n watch him self destruct. . . . .dats wat his friend kaone did lastnyt.

Exactly my point. If they keep quizing and questioning him, munya is a skilled enough actor to make their innocent questions look like they are harassing him. munya is capable of blowing himself up all alone, but when you try and join hand to help him, he will make it look like he is d victim and you are d villain.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2010
dnt fink anyborry will be seeing d videos of munyas outburst anytime soon. Pple have requested for it on d BBA website and d clip has bin declared censored.

As much as i wd lyk pple to see munya for who he is, i just hv to agree wiv d BBA organisers on this one. we've all heard stories abt mugabe, if dat clip gets around too much, it cd get munya n his family ruthlessly harassed by mugabes dogs.

The irony of it all was dat d mumu whyl in his drunken state said he hoped biggie was recording his views. LMAO! Lucky bastaaaard!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2010
Abeg make sunday come make we know how far jare, dis cricket don start him madness again abi? Uti self y can't he just ignore him instead of insulting him like that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2010
Uti showing off some skin. The girls are drooling. Lerato has playfully(hmmn) touched his nippy 2ce.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ellab(f): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2010
E be lik say b4 Mwisho enter house,dem swear 4 am 2 become HOH.i tire oh.d housemates dont seem interested in it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
Typical BB writers. Munya disses Mugabe and Zimbabweans in d diaspora and not a mention. But Uti open his mouth and front page news. These guys are just making him famous.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
Showing of d barn is gonna be so awkward for Uti and Sheila when they show Sheila's escapade with Hanny. Sheila is looking tensed already.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2010
Its onnnnnnnnnn!!!! They showed d housemates tati kissing hannington in d barn, most likely sheila n hannys kiss will alwaz make d cut. Sheila is lukin rily nervous . Cnt wait to see how Uti n d  boys take it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2010
They are showing housemates tapes of the barn, Munya was shocked to see Tatiana and Hanny's escapades, sure Sheila is thanking her stars that she told Uti and hopefully Uti will get to see her constanly talking about him and realise that she's serious
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2010
Is BB now feeling guilty at d realization that they have short changed  hms who didn't go d barn with Mondays nominations? I doubt it. They are just trying milk and create more shuti drama. Unfortunately Uti has made it clear, d more pressure is put on him to react and give BB a talking point, the more he will ignore it until he is ready to deal with it (when d show ends and there are no more voyeuristic cameras watching his every move). It will be interesting to see d reactions to d Lerato/Hanni altercation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
A strapper said the video is on youtube. that mumu called mugabe an old fool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
tosag:

A strapper said the video is on youtube. that mumu called mugabe an old fool.

They should please take it down. Mugabe and his ZANUPF crew can be really troublesome. This is a sensitive subject, not one for game playing and what not.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
Once they started showing d video sheila started looking super nervous, they showed her kissing tati and then hanni but her video didn't have audio hmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
Munya brought d hanny / sheila kiss up n Uti said , IT WAS JUST A KISS, it doesnt mean theres chemistry excepy they say theres a relationship.

Mehn, standing up for sum1 evry1 just saw kiss a girl nd then a guy must hv bin hard, buh he did it. He could hv just shut up nd watched, buh he spoke up for sheila, dats gotta count for sumtin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
Uti looks like he has alot on his mind but surpressing it eventhough he defended Sheila when Munya brought the kiss thing up. And Sheila is just not comfortable and looking so lost. I really dont see things being d same with Shuti. Its so sad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
Am not watching but why is Biggie showing the barn at this time? What is Biggie up to? I think Uti is smart enough to manage his distress until the game is over. Abi dis na Biggie ploy to make Uti lose the game?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
People Uti is very straight forward and honest. He doesn't do deceit and deception, unlike others. Why some can't just take him at his word and leave it, I don't know. D boy knows BB and some hms are trying to mess with his and sheila's heads to create drama for ratings and he is not going to let them. Why do you think he told sheila not to let d pressure get to her and relax. He understand that this situation could be exploited for TV and he doesn't want that, not this close to d end. Its unfortunate dat sheila has succumbed to d pressure and mind games bb is playing with her. Do you think it was by chance sheila got to watch d convo btwn Uti and d boys on sunday just before she went back, or by chance that IK pressed her on d Uti issue before she went back in to d house. Now we have BB showing dem select clips from d barn with no context. BB is a major game player trying to stir d pot. Trying to sow seeds that can germinate into drama, if there is too much alcohol in flow this evening.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
uti threw it back @ him (munya) by sayin it was jst a kiss jst lik he (hanny) kisd tarty.sheila strtd feelin guilty wen biggie showd hanny nd tart kissin,odas wer laughin bt sheila was sad cos she knew ar moment wit hanni ws on d way.uti displayd maturity wit dt reply.big up urself homeboy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2010
Uti is obviously one of those rare gud guys , hes hurting inside buh tryin to hide it .

Gud thing Uti handles alcohol well so he prolly wont take his pain out on sheila buh i foresee a lot of unneccesary arguments with the boys
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^ Why do you insist on assuming he is hurt inside? He could just be confused and wondering as to why bb is trying to use this issue to play on his mind at this stage. But I do agree that I see d guys in d house using this to try and push his buttons. This is one d reason why he tried to warn sheila not to let it weigh her down, he knows others will use this to have their fun and games.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2010
Just to show their transparent attempts at playing with Uti's head and creating drama. BB makes a big headline out of Uti's non reaction. Is it any wonder d boy is playing it so cool. He knows all sort of vultures are trying to milk d mini drama for their own purposes (even Lerato surprisingly). Hence he is just waiting for d time to pass and d subject to change. It sad for d viewers cos we want drama, but Uti clearly is not ready to let his personal feelings be used to create plot twists. smart boy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
There is no way on earth Uti wd watch sum1 he has cared abt for 2yrs kiss sum1 else n not feel a lil hurt.

He isnt likely to ask sheila abt it or even talk abt it with any1 buh if u watch him closely u wd see it.

For instance, Uti hardly ever talks abt his late Dad nt even in his diary sessions nd it myt seem lyk he doesnt care buh if u've noticed , since his dads death he's bin wearing black Tees nd shirts except on special occasions.

thats Uti for u, becos he isnt wearing his heart on his face doesnt mean he isnt feeling stuff.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2010
For controlling his emotions and respecting d women d way he does I give uti a HUGE big ups! You have said it all, uti is too smart to let biggy use this situation to make him lose focus. As for sheila I just hope after dis show she can take a look at her self and decide what she wants to do with her life and think about d choices she makes in life. Its all so unfortunate really
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2010
I get you, of course he would be hurt. But some in my view are exaggerating it to ridiculous extents. See d video bb posted implying Uti was somehow hurt, yet if you watch it, he barely had any reaction. Now you can assume that it probably hurt him (it most likely did, to what extent we can't ascertain), but you can't say so as a fact cause there is no actual evidence to back it up. Too many are assuming facts into evidence to create some sort of big drama and tension where there might be only minimal discomfort. Its only natural in situations like these to believe that other people deal with issues d way we would, but that still doesn't change the fact that we are assuming not relying on actual evidence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.