Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206227 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2010
Oh looks like I ve missed Uti, Tati, Kaone mwisho and Lerato's sessions
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2010
D boy knows how to play d victim while being arrogant so well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2010
When munya said hi haters I was actually waving and giving d my tv d middle finger salute, foolish arrogant small boy. Really wished I could wipe dat stupid smile off his face, acting and singing some silly b.u.t.T. Kissing song for biggy and africa
He says he let tati win and will beat her on something later WTF?! Dis boy has really pushed us to d limit and feels he has dis in d bag. We gotta double up oh and 2gether let's silence dis full. I don vex again
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2010
Gosh that boy's diary session just uped my hatred of the arrogant brat, no wonder Yacob said he's just a punk, anyway we'll deal with him, the picture of he's shocked face when Uti wins is my motivation
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
Seeing mumu on my screen makes me sick. the boy sucks big time. he tinks he has the money already. am glad pple are now seeing him 4 for who he really is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
Uti must be very possessive, from this their convo he says he won't tolerate his girl's ex hanging around in anyway. How will he deal with Meryl who is his good friend and also Sheila's ex lover? Abi wetin I go call d 2 girls after doing it 2ce
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2010
Seeing mumu on my screen makes me sick. the boy sucks big time. he tinks he has the money already. am glad pple are now seeing him 4 for who he really is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by melanie74: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2010
Abeg for una wey dey talk mxit na only outsiders e dey favour. Anyhow wey u use mxit na naija I dey register as.make una use website wit orishirishi obodo. Na after jen commot we experience am ooh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2010
These guys are so drunk.Uti and Kaone are at it again.Abeg Uti should watch his mouth o now that the money is within his reach.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
Uti is most definately possesive, he used to tell Morris in season 3 that it will be difficult for him to have a relationship in the house cos he's xtremely possesive, i'm sure he's really pissed at Sheila's confession esp with Hanny, I noticed he has not mentioned Hanny's name since that day unlike when the girls first came in. He never thought it will happen in real life when he was telling the boys he wont mind and that was what gave Sheila courage to confess since they watched him downplay it. He is really hurt but he has to pretend and from what i'm seeing, SHUTI might just never happen cos they seem to be growing apart by the day.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2010
many rivers cannot drown love neither can many waters quench it
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2010
based on what i have been watching since monday nite, i think shuti is over even b4 it began and both will have to share the blame
uti for not pursuing and locking her down for d past 2 years he's known her & sheila for making some really poor choices and actions during this show embarassed
real sad cos this friendship can never be d same again
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2010
My god are some of you being melodramatic. So friendships dont go thru ups & downs anymore. I dont know what is in store in d future for "shuti". But i know enuff about friendships to know dat it has it rough and tough moments.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2010
i miss shuti embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2010
naijagal:

based on what i have been watching since monday nite, i think shuti is over even b4 it began and both will have to share the blame
uti for not pursuing and locking her down for d past 2 years he's known her & sheila for making some really poor choices and actions during this show embarassed
real sad cos this friendship can never be d same again
Uti knew here while she was dating TK. On being evicted he confessed he had feelings for her to Africa, Sheila came out a week later, she not only admitted her dating TK was strictly for the show on air she said Uti is very good to hang out with and nothing more. Uti doesnt know whether she is playing the TK one on him again because in their season, TK was very strong and was almost like perpetual HOH and Sheila stuck to him like a leech. He is thinking she may have seen potentials from the barn, hence this declaration. Having said this, I know Uti is headed for heart break if he pursues anything with her. she has said herself that Uti is sadly the person she will cheat on. make homeboy no go brush am brush the cheating partner join cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2010
Wateva happens to SHUTI after Day1 is their business. we don try for them abeg!

Anywaz, d gap is gradually closing. Uti seems to be talkin to nd sittin with sheila a lil more than he did yesterday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hope y'alls watchin. Lerato n Sheila are callin him out big time, i hope he is drunk enuff to dig his own grave tonyt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hope y'alls watchin. Lerato n Sheila are callin munya out big time, i hope he is drunk enuff to dig his own grave tonyt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2010
Lera and sheila are pulling all stops to crack munya but he's been keeping his cool so far. Sheila seems more agitated tho. Seems like they have some unfinshed buisness. Apparently, no one invited munya to their countries (except tk eh ya! tongue) after bb3. Now lera is questioning his drunken outbursts. This boy is going to cry tonight o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2010
But why is Lerato going on and on? her mouth runs too fast. Sheila made her point and quit and she is just rambling on, no wonder Hannington shut her up. I trust Munya to capitalise on this and put on some victim show
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2010
dominique:

Lera and sheila are pulling all stops to crack munya but he's been keeping his cool so far. Sheila seems more agitated tho. Seems like they have some unfinshed buisness. Apparently, no one invited munya to their countries (except tk eh ya! tongue) after bb3. Now lera is questioning his drunken outbursts. This boy is going to cry tonight o!
But Sheila did say he stays at her house when he comes to Kenya
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2010
sorry to say but after watching d zim candidates for seasons 2, 4 and now season 5 of dis show am beginning to wonder why they send zim housemates this calculative and arrogant (bertha,itai, kristal & munya)?
this munya guy has a point about whether there r really real friendships in d house or just becos they r all forced to be friends cos of the environment they r stuck in
however d point lerato & sheila r trying to make is dat as much as its a game and it will get to a point where u nominate each other it doesnt mean all friendships formed in the house r fake

Ambber:

But Sheila did say he stays at her house when he comes to Kenya
sheila was referring to morris not munya
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2010
naijagal:

sorry to say but after watching d zim candidates for seasons 2, 4 and now season 5 of dis show am beginning to wonder why they send zim housemates this calculative and arrogant (bertha,itai, kristal & munya)?
this munya guy has a point about whether there r really real friendships in d house or just becos they r all forced to be friends cos of the environment they r stuck in
however d point lerato & sheila r trying to make is dat as much as its a game and it will get to a point where u nominate each other it doesnt mean all friendships formed in the house r fake
sheila was referring to morris not munya
oh, alright. thanks for the correction
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 08, 2010
The only good thing about the end of Shuti is that homeboy is not really involving himself in gossip these days, as much as I love Sheila the chick is the queen of gossip and she has a way of pulling people in
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 2:34am On Oct 08, 2010
WOW, LOL, MUNYA JUST BLEW HIS CHANCES FINALLY!!! EVEN BIG BROTHER COULD NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE,, HE JUST CALLED OUT HIS PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE AND TRASHED HIM THOROUGHLY!!! , YOU PEOPLE SAID IT O, ONCE HE'S DRUNK, MUNYA'S MOUTH RUNS WILD O, CHEI, I HOPE BIGGIE DOES NOT COVER THIS UP!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 3:25am On Oct 08, 2010
roymary:

WOW, LOL, MUNYA JUST BLEW HIS CHANCES FINALLY!!! EVEN BIG BROTHER COULD NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE,, HE JUST CALLED OUT HIS PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE AND TRASHED HIM THOROUGHLY!!! , YOU PEOPLE SAID IT O, ONCE HE'S DRUNK, MUNYA'S MOUTH RUNS WILD O, CHEI, I HOPE BIGGIE DOES NOT COVER THIS UP!!!

I was coming here to report that!!! No be only me hear am.Trust Biggie to cover that up.U won't hear it anywhere
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 3:40am On Oct 08, 2010
Lmao!!!!!! munya grows a pair of balls everytime he drinks. Y did biggie hv to switch d cameras to d room, they prolly had to send security to bundle him to d diary room. Waitin to see if dis incident will make BBA website.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 3:55am On Oct 08, 2010
After so much blunders, if Munya wins this season, then something is wrong with MNET and Africa as a whole, Munya needs to come back and try BBA 6,

On the website, they might not post that Munya's-drunk-state incidence for Zimbabwe's political sanity. Even the President is waiting to lock his ass in penitentiary.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 08, 2010
Pls. guys what did mumu say exactly?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2010
If munya did say that, i doubt it will get reported. BB usually supresses any comments related to specific country or regional politics that are contentious. I can recall some of d explosive stuff mwisho said in bba1 that all got supressed. Personally i hope bb keeps it quiet, cos we all know what mugabe is capable of. Lol. By d way i doubt his outburst would really hurt his chances, if anything it would make him look courageous and honest.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2010
@Montelik ,I disagree with you. his countrymen have condemning him on the strap. some are now campaigning 4 uti.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.