Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205136 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2010
its nw big broda all starve or big broda house of commotion.uti was even callin on dj waxxy 2 pls bring eba,banga soup 4 him.big broda is cnfused on wat 2 do cos d programe wil b a total failure if evry1 of dem ar evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2010
Biggie has caved and provided them with their rations for next week. Munya is under the mistaken impression that the supplies are till monday. The hunger must be making him delirious.

Knowing these housemates though, they are going to be in the same position sometime next week. This is just an overdraft on their rations and then when the time comes to pay up, they'll be stuck again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2010
hope they have learnt a lesson on wasing of food now dat biggy has given in and suplied em with enuff food
d strike is finally over, crazy housemates grin i praise them for sticking together to get a positive result
they shud b ready for biggys punishment 4 insrbodination though
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2010
These housemates are really something else!! I cannot believe while the strike was going on someone, i think it was Jennifer or so said if Big brother has run out of money, Biggie should dip his hands into her handbag, that is in his possession and use the money there to buy them food!!!!! what insult, sad sad sad sad sad these housemates actually went too far!!!! How could they have wasted food and still have the guts to tell Biggie in his face all that trash!!!! Talk about giving them the title ''ALL STARS'' angry angry angry angry

Well now they have food, let us watch and see how they waste use it The only thing that saved them all today was that they all spoke with one voice, that not withstanding Biggie's axe is going to come on each of them soon,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2010
Tomorrow someone will be living. Big brother will make it a point that few people are left inside the House and House mates will start to concentrate on the game
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2010
Yeah!!! that is very correct, reality will dawn on them when someone leaves tomorrow evening, wasteful stars housemates angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by MeGaStReEt: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2010
i think the first person to go from the bb house should be Hannington, for what i hav seen, that guy is in for something else
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

i think the first person to go from the bb house should be Hannington, for what i hav seen, that guy is in for something else

Him, The mozambiquean lady and Sammy B/T. These people are the weakest link. I am little bit disapointed by Mariel, Paloma talks too much and does not want to listen to others. The lady from Kenya is trying too much to dominate and she is with some strong personaliry people. As usual CODE is playing safe, we only see him when with a guiter, The guiter is talking for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2010
Bedlam yesterday in the house.
The housemates have every right to protest.

People should never be starved.
I don't care if they finished their ration, BB should provide more.

I loved the protest and i even wondered if there was going to be a riot.
Fair enough, all was finally settled.

People have left their houses to come and entertain Africa and you wanna starve them?
I wish i was in the house, i would have led the riot, BB would have lost all it's camera's.  cheesy
Can't wait for the eviction today. . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2010
Good evening housemates, grin

Wow i finally make my bow in season 5, was away on official assignment for a while now
I've missed quite a lot from this year's edition but thanks to your posts (already at 10 pages), i'm catching up on the action.

Regards to all the heroes from Season 04 (Tha Kevolution), Always remember that without your votes and support Kevin couldnt have won it!
@ Naijagal, Ziggy, Omowhummy, LC, Kbone, Soloqy, Dominique, Lindabon, Tampico, Ilugun, Salsera, Kaydee, Bluediva, Ponytail, Mannylex, Ayus etc etc etc I hail thee wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by k4kenny(f): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2010
GTay me too dey bow o! smiley what took you so long to join?
Eviction Show started couple of minutes. Maye hunta is performing the "big brother theme song" (didn't know there was one undecided)
IK just dropped a bombshell. . . two housemates will be leaving!!! i have a feeling it's sammy and coode lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2010
@ Kenny welcome on board! Missed out your name

Hope to watch parts of the eviction show tonight, not yet tuned in at the moment!

Keep the updates coming though!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^^
Welcome comrade. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^^ No updates? Bluediva aint you watching? lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2010
I.K: The First housemate to leave the Big Brother house in the year 2010 is Kaone
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by k4kenny(f): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2010
GTay you didn't miss out o, i followed the other thread and didn't post much.
Ik is about to announce the first housemate to be evicted. . . .  . . and it is . . . . . . . . .   KAONE!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2010
Poor Kaone  grin
The first housemate to leave tha house. . . grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2010
rural swagger leaves d house how did sammy survive
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^^ @ Kenny,  Yeah just tuned in! What happened to kaone this time around? wasnt he entertaining the past week?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by k4kenny(f): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2010
i really liked him. why bots why didn't you vote for your boy? why why why cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2010
One more housemate will follow.
I hope it ain't ma man Uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2010
Seriously, Kaone hasn't been much fun this season.
I dunno why y'all hate Sammy, i like him.

He brings a certain 'unserious' flavour to the house.
Who else will join K1?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by k4kenny(f): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2010
BlueDiva:

One more housemate will follow.
I hope it ain't ma man Uti.

i hope so too. ik didn't count him as one of the safe housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by k4kenny(f): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2010
i'm not feeling this Ugandan comedian at all at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^^ so far I.K hasnt mentioned Uti, Meryl and Tatiana i guess
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2010
k4kenny:

i'm not feeling this Ugandan comedian at all at all.

He's boring the crap outta the crowd and everyone in my house shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^
I think Meryl will leave.
She's been so unnoticeable.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2010
What is the official web address of the BB All Stars?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2010
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2010
Munya, Uti and Meryl are safe

I.K: Tatiana, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2010
Tatty leaves the house. sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by k4kenny(f): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2010
the next housemate to leave is . . . . . . Taitiana!!!! even she is shocked!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.