Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205148 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
Abi! That is what I a using, you can see that all my posts is from my mobile phone (blackberry)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2010
how much is dstv mobile?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2010
I think the Nokia one is about 28k I got mine for 15k the ZTE phone then
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2010
It's quite affordable. i think i'll buy it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2010
Thanks for the updates guys kiss pls keep it up
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2010
pls is anyone watching d jam session? y does sammy always have to spoil d song with his rather off beat improvised ragga
munya is actaully good at freestyle raps and choruses and i like code's guitar playing but sammy oh sammy embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2010
the housemates are having fun doing wild dances and stuff. somehow Uti is Mia embarassed. it'll be hard to support him if he continues to dull himself like this.
Munya just got an injury on the foot and is bleeding profusely. . . poor baby.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2010
this dance is really serious, its beyond dirty dancing
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
gotta give it to munya, dude got skills oh, the freestyle was on point and it got even better when code put the strings behind it, as for sammi's part in the track - well - warri people say at all, at all, na im bad pass!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Tatase(f): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2010
naijagal:

pls is anyone watching d jam session? y does sammy always have to spoil d song with his rather off beat improvised ragga
munya is actaully good at freestyle raps and choruses and i like code's guitar playing but sammy oh sammy embarassed embarassed

Is it the improvised ragga or the dry voice with which he sings that is the problem. I know he said he really wants to promote his album and music career in SA but mehn, what one has heard so far is not at all a recommendation for his music. . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2010
munya that was awessome

mirror mirror on the wall, shes five foot tall,shes not that tall, but wen you see her she takes you to a place were you want to be, beautiful composition munya
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2010
yacob washing dishes shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by samsanyus(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2010
I have a DSTV mobile, I am viewing all channels except Big Brother 5. please kindly help me how to go about it. I'm missing alot. The Big brother channel is complaining server problem.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by femo7(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2010
I am experiencing same with my N77.

Error Message "Error in retrieving live content"

I have sent a mail to the MTN customer care this morning.

Well, i hope to receiving a favourable reply from them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2010
nw dere is peaceful protest going on in d house because of food,nw dey ar shoutin 'we want food' afta removin deir microfones
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2010
if only d star will learn not to b so wastful with food after dis experience undecided
but seriously biggy needs to give these guys some food now, they r starving. they dont even have enuff energy to protest properly after removimg their mics
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2010
@ femo,all u nid do is 2 purchase under d channel bouquet setting,den u shud update d tv service,i'm sure it wil work.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2010
nw dey are in d diary room takin d protest 2 anoda level partitionin demselvs away frm d camera.big broda house of commotion
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2010
big brother all starve, pls give them food, its telling on uti, sheila k1, lerato, the housemates are blocking the cameras, give them food ooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2010
its funny sight,uti sleepin lifelessly
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by samsanyus(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2010
@ Eleshin, what do I do with my DSTV mobile, I am viewing all channels except Big Brother 5. please kindly help me how to go about it. I'm missing alot. The Big brother channel is complaining server problem.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jot01(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2010
Are you guys really watching the BBA5 or talking about the DSTV mobile,

There are lot fun in da House right Now Guys,

IF YOU NOT WATCHING YOU MISSING,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ogagusps3: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2010
HUNGER MADNESS!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2010
today has been d best day in bba 5 so far wink

day started out ok with housemates doing laundry, chores, eating some concoction and then relaxation and games time
after a lively game of a card game called donkey the hm's went to d kitchen to fix watever food was left to eat
it was at dis point someone suggested they remove thier mics out of protest since there was no food in d house
they all dumped d mics and began singing and dancing all over d lounge demanding biggy give em food
biggy called tatiana d hoh to d diary room and everyone ran in there and refused to go out till biggy spoke to them
no word from biggy so all settled down in there and snoozed for a while and eventually used blankets and wrappers to cover all d cameras in d dairy room
this went on for over 2 hours and no one could see d hm's only hear their voices
eventually all stormed out to d garden and forced d entrance door open and were ready to march out but guess d security prevented em from doing so
they ll marched back inside and biggy has been demanding d hoh (tatiana) to go to d dairy room but all have resolved to go inside together or never!

guys there is total anarchy in bba house, unbelievable but exciting cheesy mnet u bit off too much with these divaish housemates. dis is d real revolution & am luving it  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2010
nw dey ar nt showin us BB anymore,normal mnet prog is nw running.guyz ar nt smiling! dis indeed fun unlimited.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by MeGaStReEt: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2010
this is madness, why are they all behavin like ediots?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ogagusps3: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2010
Big Brother Gone Wild!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2010
Spoiled brats, These kids dont represent Young Africans. These are kids who were raised up like a spoiled westen kids. They have food they cant even cook, what a bunch of idiots. I wish all of them get ivicted and call people who really want to play the game for $200 000. A lot of money is at stake here. No one wants to cook in the House, they have food but cant cook. Do they want to eat PIZZA every day?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2010
they ve all gone haywire, biggie pls give them food, an hungry man is an angry man,i pity lerato paloma sammy tatiana,sheila and k1,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jot01(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2010
Bigbrother should send everyone of them back Home and Get better People into the House.

They should use the Money to Build schools in Africa or any development in Africa.

This guys are not stars but fools,

Let dem go
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2010
I would kick every one out and bring people who want to battle it out for $200 000. Do they want to be served every day, they have mealie Meal and stamp. It seems no one knows how to cook.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.