Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205127 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by xcolanto(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2010
mumagee:

Use what you have to get what you want, Strategy as old as time
shocked shocked

The strategy is kinda obvious now ent it?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Even the shape of Tatina's head is kind of annoying too . . . embarassed embarassed[/size]

Tatase:

Tatiana is really likeable but she gets too up close and personal with too many guys. Like before her head was in Yacob's lap and now she's pretty much lying down on code. Like can't she just talk to a guy without having to be like his blanket. It's beginning to be a bit annoying. . . especially since it's not letting me decipher who she's really after. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2010
please lets vote to save our favorite housemate, am voting uti and mwisho,,,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2010
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]why are you laughing. . . . .? cheesy cheesy[/size]
tayo_ast:

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2010
nothing
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Nothing. . . .huh But you've just done away with a very funny laugh . . .don't tell me there is no reason you laugh unless you're practicing some kind of stuffs. grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2010
this show is such a bore. they should never have bought previous housemates. it's like everyone knew what they did wrong in previous shows and now trying to play it safe (except maybe mwisho and tatiana). its sucking life out of the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2010
i wonder how long this praying tactics by munya will go. just like BBA2 when bertha was only praying and stuff only to start canoodling with kwaku under the sheets.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2010
HEY PEOPLE
REALLY GOOD 2 BE BACK!!!!!!!
MISSED Y'ALL
MY FAV HM IS MOST SURE MWISHO
I LOVED HIM THEN STILL LOVE HIM NOW!
MOST ORIGINAL

WHATS WITH MOST OF THE HMS AND THEIR SUDDEN CRAZE FOR NAIJA I DONT GET,
THAT WON'T WIN THEM MY VOTES, N THEY MAY INCUR THE WRATH OF THEIR COUNTRIES grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2010
mwisho is obviously the best in the house, they all seem to be wearing diffrent characters , he was the favourite from bigbrother one but the money had to go to cherise because she had some financial issues back home, uti is also doing well but he should learn from past mistakes, Ghana,, should have thought of a better contestant than sammy, what happend to kweku and mimi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2010
me too i dont know whats up with all this nu found love for naija (i know its strange to us back here, cos we are used to naija bashing)

also wots up with munya and his praying ? eishhh its soooo patronising angry angry angry angry angry also praying aloud into the mic (turn off)

from what am seeing there are 2 groups springing up by default,

group 1: lerato,uti, meryl ,hannington, sheila

group2: code,sammy,mwisho,k1,the fat lady (forgot her name)

the others like munya,jen am not soo sure, indays to come, the lines may be finer

mehnnnn jen is soooooo hot, she can dance
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2010
@ Dominique!!

My dear, it is too early to start judging, I felt bad too when i had to see the same old faces except of course, the guys from the REVOLUTION, You know that was how it was in BBA 4 until they had HoH and the HoH had to swap somebody for the other.

Don't worry when the show heats up Egos will start flying like Munya predicted ''Who  do you think you are? i was in the 1st Big brother, i was in the 2nd Big brother and so on and so forth, '' Even that time Munya will forget to pray grin grin and start to strategise,  I think his prayer came about when Paloma has a discussion with him on Tuesday night, the discussion was so deep even Munya that confessed that he is not a religious person started praying, he even went further to tell Biggie in the diary room of the great discussion he had with Paloma.

The people that made me scream on Sunday when i saw them were Paloma, Haninghton & Yacob, if u watch closely apart from Mwisho and Sammie, the others are peeps from opposite camps during their time.

BBA 2 - Meryl and Lerato were in the same camp while Code was in between the two camps until Max was evicted and he made up the Big 5 comprising of Tatiana.

BBA 3- Munya and Uti were fighting  for Luccile and they are back together again in all stars.

BBA 4 - The revolution as we all still remember cos it still fresh in our mind, knew what happened between Paloma, Yacob And Haninighton when they all felt she was trying to be a control freak/mother hen to them all. I still remember their first day together after the girls had joined them precisely on a Monday morning, when Yacob was complaining about food and Paloma replied him that '[i]'Do you know how many children are starving in Africa?? [/i]and Yacob got furious. Talking about a hungry man being an angry man.
Haninghton on the other hand said he was going to be his same old self & that he was not going to edit anything about himself on sunday during the introduction, well so far he has heavily edited himself but lets wait and see when the HoH swaps him with a nominated housemate then i will know that he has not edited himself. Kaone too was like Code during his time, shuttling between the Smokers and the non-smokers alliance and selling the others strategy, well so far no alliances yet an the rural swagger/bushman has also not started stitching, maybe we will not be seeing any stitching in the house by the Bushman as he has come with his old Revolution outfit.  

Reality dawned on the housemates when Mwisho teased them about being losers that was why they were given a second chance to prove themselves, they were all laughing though but i know it hit them hard, Sammie on the other hand did not take the joke lightly because he went further to yab the baba that if Biggie ask him to come back again next year, if he loses this time around, he would not hesitate to come because he is a loser back home, there was not serious job to keep him busy. I dey fear for Sammie oo he may be the one to leave on Sunday!!!!! and if that happens, it would be the second time in a row that Ghana was evited on the first week of BBA. Ghanaians are not too happy with their rep this time around, i know Kweku and Mimi are both busy with their recordings and Ras Wayoe ''The Boom fire'' man will not be a good rep either!!!! I wish them luck sha,

Truth be told, Mwisho was very correct, except for Jennifer that left voluntarily, the others are losers in their own time and Biggie is now offering to make a winner out of all the losers and she even went further to beautify the name ''ALL STARS'' well lets watch and see. For now the housemates have not started showing their true selves except for Mwisho and Tatiana the tart. I am even surprised at Yacob now, the guy is seriously trying to correct his past mistake, Yacob that hated to dance or do the Michael Jackson's dance step was doing so with Kaone yesterday night, i laughed so hard that i had an upset stomach, the guy no fit dance sha'' or was he missing Kevin i doubt,  This morning, Yacob that did not like to wake up on time or come out for exercises did so with Munya and Tatiana that have so far proved that they want early morning exercises,  hmmmmm na wa oooo a lot of editing and adjustment from the Revolution housemates.

I still remember Tatiana's green exercise gear from BBA 2 lol!!!!! somethings never change. Even Paloma is taking correction with a laugh/smile without doing i too know na wa ooo so far so good,  For Jennifer, she still seem a little out of place, i no blame her, she don see wetin big pass her well, she is trying to fit in, as at yesterday she showed that she has adjusted a bit but not too well maybe because Sheila that she felt was a big threat to her apologised to her for yapping about her on their first night in the house.  

Lerato too is still oberserving, her claws are just waiting to come out. Meryl, well i dont know yet but she had her bath with Munya on Tuesday morning and was blabbling in the bedroom afterwards on how Munya was a perfect gentleman, hmmmmm  gentleman indeed Munya would say from all indication. Meryl is just waiting to let out the prisoned breast!!!!! Well so much said on all the housemates, i am just enjoying all their edited behaviour for now until Biggie brings out the beast in all of them na that time them go begin to speak serious grammer!!!!!!lol

I noticed too that they all use swear words now maybe because they are STARS abiii, anyway Biggie should leave it that way so that they will be free to express themselves,  and no introduction of money pot too well its all good, lets all just keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by xcolanto(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2010
Mwisho-- best so far grin grin

meryl- not as sexy as she used to be. embarassed embarassed

sammy- needs to get a life! angry angry

yacob- jst there undecided undecided

code- same old code

lerato- wolf in sheep clothings lipsrsealed

titiana- confused as usual cheesy

K1- Crazy dude shocked shocked shocked shocked

munya- remembers God when his drunk ( cool dude doe) tongue

jen- forming one thing two things/ shakira when dancing

hannington - needs to get laid!/honey dude. cool lipsrsealed

paloma- needs to loose some weight wink wink

sheila- tom boy/lesbo talkative kinda chick angry grin

uti- intresting to watch embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2010
Talking about so much love for Naija!!!!!

You know when somebody wins in BBA, the next set tries to emulate a little bit of the previous winner!!!!

They know we have the population not only in Naija but almost all the African countries, I no blame them sotayyyyyyy Paloma dey wear JOSTIFIED shirt as her goodluck charm and Kaone, Naija Pikin, they even fly our flag pass Uti sef, lol, I no blame them jare dem want to win at all cost.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2010
Nice updates. Thanks guys. Its still jolly friends week. Cant wait for tempers to start flying and d back stabbing. Let munya pray o! Its a strategy for those who like God fearing fine boy like me. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2010
Not started watching yet.
Is it true they're restoring the shower hour?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
Shower Hour   hmmmmmm,  i have not seen any though!!!! its not as if i will wake up specifically to watch peeps taking their bath but if i bump into it fine,  Even if they show it, it is going to be edited when they show the highlight on AfricaMagic, the real stuff is going to be on Channel 198 so guys go get your Dstv Compact package lets get gisting!!!! aright!!!!

Housemates are rehearsing according to Biggie's instruction, just sighted Uti sleeping on one corner, the camera just sighted him now now, i hope say tsetsefly no bite am for this season oooo because we will not settle for less. Kevin has raised the bar even higher ''Hard work combined with smart work pays'' Whoever thinks he/she is going to lazy around and get $200,000 is just kidding, countryman or no countryman.

If people like Yacob, yes Yacob don sit up i wonder why Uti go dey sleep at this time of the day, when night reach now na talk talk, him no go sleep early. Uti, Sheila and co makes me to go to bed late these days waiting patiently for them to go to bed, having at the back of my mind that there would be ''Action'' to report but for where na just talk talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2010
BlueDiva:

Not started watching yet.
Is it true they're restoring the shower hour?

Yes, It's through.
Def not ds decade tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otum4: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2010
I bet, u put Kweku T on there and he wud have gotten drunk by now (even in this first week) and be grabbing Meryl's nyash grin and boobicules grin mahn and wud have prolly confused Paloma'z big shankus wit Bertha's grin , I miss tht dude mahn, Sammy am wit u all the way bru, even if u shud come home on sunday, I'll provide u wit a pack of XENICAL 120 MG TABS grin to help release dem fatty potty of urs grin ,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Tatase(f): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2010
Is it just me or is jen's strategy to just disappear so that the other housemates forget to nominate her. To be fair, I don't watch 24jhrs but I NEVER see her saying anything, just nodding and smiling, and those are the few times I actually see her. Her English is good so I don't think it's a language barrier. I don't think pple (outside her country) are going to remember to vote for her so she might be in danger this week.

Lerato has really chilled out from her season. It's strange and I don't know what to make of it at all. She is burned in my mind as a bit-ch so it's hard for me to like her even tho so far I kind of do.

Is it just me or do the mics pic up yakob's voice in a really strange way, like almost sounds muffled or like his voice is too deep to be picked up clearly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2010
I beg Munya should just go home, its obvious he's mind is not on the game. He needs to go home and be with his son and sort things out at home. I see him voluntarily leaving the house at some point.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2010
nice write up there screendiva. i've not totally given up on the show, just wish the hms will give us more to talk about. thought i was the only one that noticed that sweat suit tatiana wore from 2007 shocked shocked tongue
watching her diary session right now and i didn't pick much from what she said. apart from the unclear words, just can't get past that old scrawny face. that black outfit didn't do her any favours either.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
Am not sure I like Munya!!!! Never did in the season he appeared first. I think he's making so much effort!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by MeGaStReEt: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
Tatiana, when did Angola become a CONTINENT?

over sabi no good ooooo, you don fall my hand
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
Uti just gave his speech stating the obvious, don't like the way he stuck on the political but I quess that is what is ontop right now in the country. He didn't mention anything about the country itself ie places, culture our heritage but I liked it though
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by MeGaStReEt: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2010
i like Uti's speach, he was moderate, he kinda hit the nail on the head. but he failed to remind us that NIGERIA is the giant of AFRICA, i for one was expecting that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Tatase(f): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2010
What was up with uti's accent/presentation style for his presentation. Was it like documentary-stylee?? Also, he addressed a lot of negative issues like the "civilian" war, and how the rest of the world perceive us as scam artists and bad people? Why didn't he say the things that are in Nigeria like geographical diversity and why pple should come?? If it's beaches, forests and mountains, we too have nah. . . He tried-ish sha but he came across a little crazy/ possessed or something.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by MeGaStReEt: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2010
Jennifer, all that gliters is not gold

you have failed your country, and i for one i am dissappointed.

you just fine

common english, ah ah
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Tatase(f): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2010
I felt bad for Jen. She shouldn't have stopped, walked off, and restarted. She should have just kept on. Well, at least she finished.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2010
Uti has political intentions for sure, Jen sweet, english hard sha, hanniton I sorry for that one so much yankee accent nothing for the guy! Munya overrated! Lerato classy, Meryl smart and palomo cool calm and collected! Mwihso plain crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.