Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy (801 Views)

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by Teewhy2: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Happy Sunday guys,
I was having some conversation with couple of friends some few days back and one of our friends said he prefers going to the market to buy things than giving his wife money to buy things because he negotiate better.
The conversation led to argument that some of our friends think it is even romantic to be going to the market while some of us thinks it is been stingy.
Let's have your thoughts and opinions on this.
Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by Aonkuuse(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
how is it romantic. we men do stupid things and call it romance, ishhhh I cry for this generation.
- anything concerning kitchen I provide money, anything else I no dey only if you are sick or heavily pregnant or not around

1 Like

Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by tee59(f): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Going to market to buy things can be done by both parties, but mainly for women especially. The number of women in the market is more than men which shows that, market women even recognises women to their men counterpart. The prices of goods given to women are always lesser to that of men. No matter how a man is good at bargaining, he will still be duped by those women. Real men respect themselves by given their wives money to do the shopping . Men can only buy men's stuffs which women has no knowledge of .

1 Like

Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by duduade: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Aonkuuse:
how is it romantic. we men do stupid things and call it romance, ishhhh I cry for this generation.
- anything concerning kitchen I provide money, anything else I no dey only if you are sick or heavily pregnant or not around

Your way of reasoning ain't any different from that of Bobrisky.... grin grin grin
Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Even white women go to the market. Bro op if u are married man and u dey always dey go market while ur wife dey house dey laze about.. A point go reach wey market women go even dey ask u wether ur wife is bed riddencheesy wey she no dey fit come market herselfcheesy. U know badmouth wey market women fit get.
Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by lilmax(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
reason why I don't keep friends
Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
tee59:
Going to market to buy things can be done by both parties, but mainly for women especially. The number of women in the market is more than men which shows that, market women even recognises women to their men counterpart. The prices of goods given to women are always lesser to that of men. No matter how a man is good at bargaining, he will still be duped by those women. Real men respect themselves by given their wives money to do the shopping . Men can only buy men's stuffs which women has no knowledge of .
very truecheesy...when i go market dem even dey try cheat mecheesy. But dat a woman will just sit at home while d husband is always going to the market..dat is odd.
Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by Teewhy2: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
lefulefu:
Even white women go to the market. Bro op if u are married man and u dey always dey go market while ur wife dey house dey laze about.. A point go reach wey market women go even dey ask u wether ur wife is bed riddencheesy wey she no dey fit come market herselfcheesy. U know badmouth wey market women fit get.

Well sometimes if you go to the market as a man you Will know that women fey try, you will either spend more than you bargain as you will find out things are expensive. It is better you just give them money and when they say it will not be enough tell them manage it, you will be surprised they will still buy more than what you would have bought if you go to the market yourself
Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by sarahade(f): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Wet in concern me as long as I eat no wahala
Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by bjayx: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Going to the market to buy pepper as a man
Except my wife is sick, too busy n sent me.
Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by DonroxyII: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
When it become routine then it's stupidity or stinginess
Once in a while is Romantic gestures. Cap it all by cooking whatever you bring from the market grin
Serve her and call her to come chop ... cheesy
Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
he's not being stingy as long as he prepares whatever he bought, what's my business.
Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by Teewhy2: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
elyna:
he's not being stingy as long as he prepares whatever he bought, what's my business.

someone guys love cooking and will not mind cooking the food.
Re: Going To The Market For Wifey - Is It Been Romantic Or Been Stingy by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Romantic of course. For someone like me that have phobia for the market place, I will be so happy. I prefer someone doing the buying while I do the cooking.

(1) (Reply)

Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (photos) / She Chose Her Male Bestie Over Me / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.