Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

'I Saw People Having Sex In A Video & I Wanted To Experiment': Rapist Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Saw People Having Sex In A Video & I Wanted To Experiment': Rapist Confesses (833 Views)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / I Caught These People Having Sex In My Uncompleted Building[picture] / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Saw People Having Sex In A Video & I Wanted To Experiment': Rapist Confesses by Groovenaija360(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
A 16-year-old boy from Jotsholo in Lupane, Zimbabwe has appeared in court facing rap_e charges after he se_xually abused his minor cousin (6) and claimed he was influenced to perform the act by a p0rn movie.

“I saw some people having se_x in a video on the phone and I wanted to experiment,” he told the court.

The boy, whose name is being withheld, recently told Hwange regional magistrate Collet Ncube how he violated the girl.

He pleaded guilty to rap_e but was lucky to escape with a non-custodial sentence because of his age.

The magistrate sent him for corporal punishment where he is to be canned three times with a rattan cane.

Prosecutor Tinomupei Mbiza said the offense took place on November 3 last year in Guga village.

Details are that the teen forced himself on his little cousin while the two were going to fetch some water from a nearby stream.

“On the 3rd day of November 2017, at around 2 pm, the accused and the victim were on their way to fetch water from Khukhula stream. The boy then ordered his cousin to use a path that passes through some fields while he used another route,” said the prosecutor.

The prosecutor said the juvenile rap_ist used a path that goes straight to the stream but along the way, he abandoned the containers and followed the girl.

After catching up with the girl, he ordered her to remove her clothes and lie on the ground facing upwards whereupon he rap_ed her once.

The boy was however caught in the act by a villager called Rachel Masiwela and he fled from the scene.

Masiwela led the girl back home to her grandmother’s homestead where she narrated the ordeal.

The girl was taken to St Luke’s Hospital for medical examination.

A report was also made to the police leading to the boy’s arrest.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/saw-people-fun-video-wanted-experiment-man-confesses/

Re: 'I Saw People Having Sex In A Video & I Wanted To Experiment': Rapist Confesses by neonly: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lobaton

1 Like

Re: 'I Saw People Having Sex In A Video & I Wanted To Experiment': Rapist Confesses by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na wao
Re: 'I Saw People Having Sex In A Video & I Wanted To Experiment': Rapist Confesses by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets N5m From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wish, See Reaction / I Lose All My Spiritual Powers Anyday I Slept With Men For Money - Chioma / Every Female Is Mentally Dating A Celebrity..ladies Comment Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.