Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Need Advice Please - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice Please (1637 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Please My Marriage ! Advice Please / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice Please by prettysassygirl(f): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
ednut1:
cheesy cheesy
What's amusing u
Re: I Need Advice Please by prettysassygirl(f): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: I Need Advice Please by anath(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
martinskelly:
I am from imo state and i have this lady from akwa ibom that i am seeing or will i say dating.
We have been together for like 9months now and i like her, she is a contract worker in the same company i work, though me i'm a staff. So one thing led to another she got pregnant for me but i did not deny it when she told me that, but the issue now is, i am not ready to get married now even though i like her very much but she keeps on pushing me to marry her and saying that her people will abandon her if she doesn't bring the man that is responsible for the pregnancy.
On the side of my family, i told my my parent about it coz the pregnancy is about 8months now but my father insisted that she delivers first before any other thing can be done. The funny part of this whole thing is that, she has not told any of her siblings or even her parent, so where is the abandonment coming from? So i persuaded her today been sunday to tell either her elder sis or brother, she yielded to me and called her elder brother in akwa ibom. She explained everything to him and the brother asked her to tell me to call him which i did. But, the thing i don't understand is that, he told me not tell anyone that my girl is pregnant even if her parent(there parent) calls me today, till i pay something to the family.
My question is this, she is the second daughter and what is the most likely price to pay to her family or even her bride price(she is from akwa ibom).
I am not financially stable for now but i have changed my mind to do something.
Bros note these points:
1. Heaven will not fall if u don’t marry their daughter.
2. Since u want to marry their daughter, heaven will not fall if the parent don’t agree or get angry. Worse case na quarrel, everybody go their way.
3. Heaven will not fall if u can’t provide everything in that list.
My advice man up, meet the parent one in one and explain everything in detail let them tell u d way forward. Just be happy ur child is coming soon and ur wife to be is lovely. So u r lucky, that is d bright side of it all. Nothing dy happen all die na die, kpata kpata make them come carry their pikin take if he pain them well well. Anyway congrats for soon to be dad . I envy u....

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Please by Eponyeeboz: 3:44am On Aug 13, 2018
prettysassygirl:
You were not ready to marry her but u were bleeping her,men are scum!! Most men are scum!!

Your father is a scum.
Your brothers are scum.

Mama scum, Your sons are scum.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Please by meiloya: 4:23am On Aug 13, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, I want you to share your views here, please..Just post, no need to register...Some of my extended colleagues on the forum are really saying something saddd. Let's hear your experienced views there -

https://www.econjobrumors.com/topic/how-do-you-balance-working-hard-with-marriage

Read every post and you will be "flagabasted".
Re: I Need Advice Please by martinskelly(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2018
I really appreciate all who have contributed in advicing or castigating me, whether through comments or just viewing, I say thank you all.
Re: I Need Advice Please by Ladydelight: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Hahahahaha kikikikiki
Re: I Need Advice Please by Ladydelight: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2018
God bless you. You too wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Getting Married Or Being Single More Advantageous To Success? / Why Do People Having Sex Outside Marriage Gets Pregnant Easily, But Married / Which Of These Is Advisable To Go For In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.