Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (799542 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Philadelphia: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Make una no vex for me, I'm trying to ease the tension off this topic grin

*modified*

Now here's page 116.
Anyone interviewed today? Abeg come and share transcripts o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Philadelphia:
Next page please

I thought you have started your MSc already. You should be very busy more than this. Abi u day observe holiday ni?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Philadelphia: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Predstan:

I thought you have started your MSc already. You should be very busy more than this. Abi u day observe holiday ni?
I'd start my M.sc soon by God's grace; Amen!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by GboyegaD(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Spring2019:

Please can you explain more on how his answers were reactive? So that we can learn how to deliver responses properly without sounding forced to deliver facts. Thanks sir

For most of the questions, his answers were such that the VO had to probe further on information he could have supplied to make the conversation flow better.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Spring2019: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
GboyegaD:

For most of the questions, his answers were such that the VO had to probe further on information he could have supplied to make the conversation flow better.

OH okay I understand. Thank you very much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
npmi:
Nawaooo, I'm scared of going for my interview with all these denials.
it's better you erased the fear ... You should know urs might be different ...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LilDraya: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Predstan:

You mean you didn't see any closer date before January. You should try checking in the Midnight consistently. I heard you can get one before January. I will also be reapplying soon make I go gather my 57k(Owo oniru)

That is when my school is resuming. have not booked a date for my interview yet.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
GboyegaD:

What's your advice. Please mention my Post. I need to prepare for my next appointment with the consulate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LilDraya: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
100kobo:

If you get a date in December, you must be lucky. Why have you delayed till now?

i want to give it sometime because my previous interview was in September .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by npmi(f): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
I need encouragement
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Wretch32: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Calm...
npmi:
I need encouragement
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Wretch32: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Loool
npmi:

Scam
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Wretch32: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Why so concerned tho
Going out of your way to try to prove that your not a fraud
Lool I think this is a scam anyways
Superbrain:

And you will also say mine is a new account right? There are quite a number of people who view this thread and do not comment except necessary. You should know better.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Wretch32: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
I think the transcript posted earlier today must have knocked the wind off her sails
Admittedly it didnt inspire much confidence
Because this is a student where everything checked out (or appeared to) I don’t think the manner which you respond is enough criteria to deny a student especially one with a good profile
Superbrain:

Calm down. What is the issue?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Predstan:
Visa Delayed. A White Man (Not sure he's an American but not Black) Window 4, Lagos Embassy

Vo: Pass ur documents
Me: Good morning
Vo: which university are you going
Me: University of South Florida
Vo: What course and level
Me: Masters degree in Electrical Engineering
Vo: What's ur highest degree
Me: HND

Course?
Electrical engineering

What year did you obtain your degree?

What have you been doing since then?
I went for my NYSC which I completed in 2017 and I have been working in dads company since January 2018 as a technical supervisor.

What type of company is it?
Electrical contracting company

Did you write any test?
Yes I wrote the GRE

What's your score?
I got 157 in quant, 146 in verbal and 3.0 in analytical

How many universities did you apply to?
6 universities

How many admit?
I got admitted into all

So why dis university?
Because of it's interdisciplinary research. Its ranked 12th among universities in world granted... Cuts in

I don't have time here how is this ranking going to help you?
This is an indication of the kind of research that is carried out this university and I will be researching under a professor that have committed over 40years of his professional Life on researching on photovoltaic solar energy system.
Mention a material in a photovoltaic solar system
Diode
What is used to construct solar panel
I started explain how a thin film solar cell is used to capture solar energy which is then converted into Direct Current (DC) and electrical components such as resistor, capacitor and diode is... cuts in

Who's ur sponsor?
I got a loan from prodigy finance and my aunt will be supporting me while my dad will be taking care of any required expenses

Have you travelled out of the country before?
No I have not had any reason to

Am sorry, you have been found ineligible for this Visa. This blue paper would tell you why

Please help me as I will be reapplying soon.

So I will be paying for another appointment tomorrow. I really need your advice. What do I need to do apart from being relaxed when I'm being interviewed. Is there any of my response that knocked me off or any of which I need to work on. Please I need some encouragement to ease my apprehension... Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by justwise(m): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
@Superbrain

Please no in-thread advertisement here.

Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Superbrain(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
justwise:
@Superbrain

Please no in-thread advertisement here.

Thank you

Duly noted. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by justwise(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
@Nelsonjr97

Your funny game will not work here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Wretch32: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Why not just say you work at xxxxxx company instead of saying specifically that you work in your fathers company?
It’s unnecessary and throws a little doubt
Predstan:

So I will be paying for another appointment tomorrow. I really need your advice. What do I need to do apart from being relaxed when I'm being interviewed. Is there any of my response that knocked me off or any of which I need to work on. Please I need some encouragement to ease my apprehension... Lol

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MasterforceII: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hi All,

Please can someone recommend a "safe school" with "guaranteed funding" for MS in Electrical Engineering, fall 2019?

GP: 3.64/4.00
GRE: 163Q 158V
TOEFL: 104

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.