Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,057 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (793827 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Enasdan(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nutshell44:

I wasn't given funding, but they said I can apply to be considered for in-state tuition!
is it a state or private university?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Enasdan(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
good evening everyone, is it advisable for F-1 visa applicant to included his foreign Mobile phone number as his secondary phone number column when filling his DS-160 form, as he also state that country as the country he has visited in his DS-160, from your experience is it that advisable ? thanks for your contributions in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Gabbybanks: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
420friendly:
I'm begging. Someone should respond to my post. Its urgent. Thanks in advance.

Hello. Ur real issue sud not be the gmat or toefl as far as I am concerned. Ur issues sud be WES VERIFICATION ON TIME. AGAINST APPLICATION DATE. EMAIL ME IF U CAN

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
remmycrown:
No u can’t unless the last time u were denied was 6months ago

Have you tried it? You are referring to b1/b2 visa, its different for f1 visa. That's the reason they put that 2months option for previously refused.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
you sure Ubah1? how do I do it

Select the available date you are seeing and book, then you will be able to see the emergency appointment option. Upload your i20 and give genuine reason why you need emergency appointment. They will give you feedback within 24hrs to 48hrs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Flaame:
Ubah1....good morning bro,please is it possible to go to my interview with a diff bank statement i went with the first time,the first one wasnt asked for just that the name of the sponsor appeared on the I20...pls advise me,tnx.

Yes, just go with a genuine statement the covers everything you have on your i20. Also have good reason why the person is sponsoring you. Then you are good to go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by GboyegaD(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
elevatedmind:

The name on my passport is the right order and the one on my UG cert and transcript is in the wrong order.

Go to court and swear an affidavit.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Flaame(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ubah1:

Yes, just go with a genuine statement the covers everything you have on your i20. Also have good reason why the person is sponsoring you. Then you are good to go.
Thank you....but what if the sponsors name was saved during the first interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by elevatedmind: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
100kobo:

If order is the only challenge, then you don't need to worry your head over that. You may only need an affidavit in the case of a typo error.

It's both: order and typo error... I will swear an affidavit.

Thank you Sir for your reply.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ubah1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Flaame:
Thank you....but what if the sponsors name was saved during the first interview?

Since they didn't collect your bank statement during your first interview. I don't think they took note of your sponsor. So that shouldn't bother you.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by elevatedmind: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
GboyegaD:

Go to court and swear an affidavit.

Thank you Sir for your reply.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by mastmony: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please can i pay the SEVIS FEE by debit card

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nutshell44: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Enasdan:
is it a state or private university?

State
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
npmi:
Someone told me that Nigerian ladies abroad hardly see Nigerian men to marry them, travelling out as a single lady is not good. Please is it true?

There are so many unmarried ladies in Nigeria as well so location doesn't predict that ... so please live your life and embrace opportunities

You can't limit yourself because of Mrs title ..

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by biikeys(m): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
elevatedmind:

The name on my passport is the right order and the one on my UG cert and transcript is in the wrong order.

Good you've been advised to get an affidavit. You might need those at some point later too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MyAmericandream(f): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
npmi:
Someone told me that Nigerian ladies abroad hardly see Nigerian men to marry them, travelling out as a single lady is not good. Please is it true?
Babe you like wahala oh, it's not necessary you marry a Nigeria guy jare. Their are black Americans there you know or white guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Yommy247(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
LagosismyHome:

There are so many unmarried ladies in Nigeria as well so location doesn't predict that ... so please live your life and embrace opportunities

You can't limit yourself because of Mrs title ..
Ma, i tire ooo... we are talking visa, she's talking marriage. Anyway, diffrent strok for diffrent folks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good day house.
Please my WES evaluated transcript is stating
"U.S. equivalency: six years of professional study in medicine."
But i just called the international admissions office of the school i applied to and the lady that spoke with me is saying they won't accept that.
That my evaluated transcript ought to state "equal to a bachelor or medical degree in the U.S."

I don't understand, i have been trying to reach WES but they won't pick up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
npmi:
I won't blame you. It was the same thing close relatives told my dad when my sister was planning to further her studies in Canada. It even got to my folks as per first daughter but the young lady was so determined and said marriage wasn't her priority at the time. She got what she desired.I understand your fear but trust me life is more than thinking of who will marry you abroad.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
Better be focus on what you're doing, or else, you will find yourself taking one step forward and two backward.
Stay committed; think about it every day, and don't give up when challenges arise or attempt to discourage you.
Those of you aspiring to study abroad, or just need the student visa to escape the calamity that has befallen Nigeria, define your purpose. Define it and make it your dream.

I just thought I'd share this piece of advise. I am free again and will be able to help with a few issues before I dsappear again. If you have questions, ask! If you are unsure, seek advise from those more experienced. If you can't put your thoughts together to write a scholarship- and GTA-winning essay and statement of purpose, contact me. This is my world!

Goodluck to you all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Senatorbee(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
fairheart:
Better be focus on what you're doing, or else, you will find yourself taking one step forward and two backward.
Stay committed; think about it every day, and don't give up when challenges arise or attempt to discourage you.
Those of you aspiring to study abroad, or just need the student visa to escape the calamity that has befallen Nigeria, define your purpose. Define it and make it your dream.

I just thought I'd share this piece of advise. I am free again and will be able to help with a few issues before I dsappear again. If you have questions, ask! If you are unsure, seek advise from those more experienced. If you can't put your thoughts together to write a scholarship- and GTA-winning essay and statement of purpose, contact me. This is my world!

Goodluck to you all!

Sent you a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by uniquefurlife: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
npmi:
See this babe ooo since na to marry nigerian guy one carry you go US kuku sit down naija go marry from your hometown. If i were to be a lady and i have a fiance b4 leaving naija, as i enter the plane like this na OYO bin him case by then i go dey reason how to go chill with thick American black or white guy. Naija girls with marriage self they keep allowing it take the better part of them.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by lincolnsnowhite: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good evening all, pls I want to ask If sponsorship letter can be printed with plain white A4 or cream A4 paper
Thanks �
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by elevatedmind: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
biikeys:

Good you've been advised to get an affidavit. You might need those at some point later too.

Most certainly... I will get it. Thank you Sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Use A4. It's not the paper that will do the job, but the content on it.
lincolnsnowhite:
Good evening all, pls I want to ask If sponsorship letter can be printed with plain white A4 or cream A4 paper
Thanks �
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
fairheart:
Use A4. It's not the paper that will do the job, but the content on it.

Sent a PM sir. Pls review
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Beblessedbaba: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
I sent you both PM. Please respond @Predstan and @remmycrown
h
Predstan:

Abuja next date is Tuesday 6th of November for previously refused applicants
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by TeamDoctor: 4:09am On Nov 06, 2018
I really appreciate the unalloyed support and effort of this great forum... though am an aspiring applicant for fall 2019, I will applying for Nursing science in the USA but I have this particular questions begging for answers....

I have D7 in English in my waec cert with the rest subjects cleared....
while in my Neco I made all my subjects C6 and above which I wrote the same time with waec
the question now is this.... can Neco be acceptable in lieu of Waec for admission in the USA? if No.... then can waec result with D7 in english be pardoned??

but also I have an ND in SLT with distinction... (3. 75 GP on a 4. 0 scale) but not applying with it.... don't knw if it can also play a role in getting this situation solved. Pls any one with relevant answer should pls come up with It....
pardon my ignorance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by ayoolakayode: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2018
My sevis fee expire Dec 13, and that is the same date for my schedule appointment hope it will not affect? Just want to avoid paying another sevis fee
Humble11:

Request for emergency appointment and give this reason to them, hopefully they will approve it. Also keep checking to see if you will get earlier dates else you will have to pay another sevis fee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Humble11: 6:35am On Nov 06, 2018
ayoolakayode:
My sevis fee expire Dec 13, and that is the same date for my schedule appointment hope it will not affect? Just want to avoid paying another sevis fee

365 days from 13th Dec 2017 is 12th Dec 2018. So yes, it will expire by then. Keep checking for new dates, you might get an earlier date and reschedule. Or request for emergency appointment Mid November, you might get approved
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Humble11:

365 days from 13th Dec 2017 is 12th Dec 2018. So yes, it will expire by then. Keep checking for new dates, you might get an earlier date and reschedule. Or request for emergency appointment Mid November, you might get approved
He only informed about the expiration date. No mention was made regarding when he paid. So how did you come about 13th December, 2017?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by slimturay(f): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2018
Hii,please am going for a short course in US which is for about 3months and would be leaving for france immediately am done,but the school said i would be coming with a B1 Visa,even though i think i should be going in with an F1 Visa. And have been denied student Visa twice i dont know if i would have any issue with them at the embassy again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.