Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (795740 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Gabbybanks: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
PLEASE WHO US TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY AND IS LOOKING FOR A FLATMATE? OR ANYBODY IN HOUSTON LÒOKING FIR A FLATMATE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Saintbusco1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nutshell44:

Wow. You are not happy for others. How do u expect to get ur own happiness. Before I got my visa I always congratulate everyone who got theirs. And now I’m in the US.
Change ur mindset!!!
if you stop and throw stones at every dog that bark, you won't get to ur destination... the guy is looking for cheap attention... u don't need give him your attention

May the remaining days of your life be the best days of your life bro... greater heights

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MyAmericandream(f): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
npmi:

And so?? we should cook beans
aunty take it easy. Haven't you done your interview?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by BikeMan: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rheenah:

What state?
I sent you a PM while ago
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MyAmericandream(f): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
homirefacuny:

I want to assume this is sarcasm? If not, you are so full of hate and extremely dangerous human being. No be this guy deny you visa Biko. You can chose to ignore the guys comments rather than displaying this Shea hatred. Celebrate with him and yours will come soon. Merry Christmas �
before her interview erupted, you need to check out are responses here. She acts so boorish.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by homirefacuny(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
MyAmericandream:
before her interview erupted, you need to check out are responses here. She acts so boorish.

I tire for the girl matter o. Too much bitterness in one person chai

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Rheenah: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
BikeMan:
I sent you a PM while ago

Can you resend it please? I didnt see anything
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Rheenah: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Is anyone in Kentucky or the surrounding states? Ohio, Tennessee? Etc?
Or basically anyone in the east? Whether south or north
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nutshell44:

Wow. You are not happy for others. How do u expect to get ur own happiness. Before I got my visa I always congratulate everyone who got theirs. And now I’m in the US.
Change ur mindset!!!

Don't Mind Her... I do hope you will be able to write about your Trip.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by BikeMan: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rheenah:

Can you resend it please? I didnt see anything
I just did
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Rheenah: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
BikeMan:
I just did
Emailed back
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by BikeMan: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rheenah:

Emailed back
Thanks a lot, sent the enquiry

P.S Please reply the Afolabi mail instead
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by omoobaadeNGR: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Are there people scheduled for interview on December 26th 2018?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by yuscodguy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madam @Lagosismyhome please can i Pm you?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Best201195:

I hope they accept it o. Some schools accept it but WES doesn't. Did you send it directly to your school?
my university in naija sent it with transcript
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by npmi(f): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hahahaha ���� .
I don cause wahala for this group. l only wanted to laugh, thanks all for entertaining me.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Pefuele(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
MyAmericandream:
Boorish....haaaa..Nah GRE verbal I learn that English from.My head was literally a dictionary when I wrote GRE.This is unconnected to what you use 'it' to qualify.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nutshell44:
Got to the US yesterday.....I must confess. This place is another world entirely. grin wink
bro abeg give us some small gist about the place...abeg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MyAmericandream(f): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pefuele:

Boorish....haaaa..Nah GRE verbal I learn that English from.My head was literally a dictionary when I wrote GRE.This is unconnected to what you use 'it' to qualify.
it depends on the context. It has different synonyms.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
please who has a file on statement of purpose samples please... no plagiariasing for sure...thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Pefuele(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
MyAmericandream:
it depends on the context. It has different synonyms.
Yeap.....compliments of the season

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olalekank(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
npmi:
Hahahaha ���� .
I don cause wahala for this group. l only wanted to laugh, thanks all for entertaining me.
What did you drink or smoke?

Did you finally eat the fried beans?

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by homirefacuny(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Olalekank:

What did you drink or smoke?

Did you finally eat the fried beans?

This made my night....Damn grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nutshell44: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sheq:
bro abeg give us some small gist about the place...abeg

Travel transcript.
So I couldn’t literally sleep that night,my dad took me to the airport around 6am for a 12pm flight. Got to the airport around 7am. Waited till 8:30 for check in to start. I checked in around 8:40. Then went straight to immigration counters for clearance. Then boarded the Emirates aircraft at exactly 11:05. The plane left by 12:05. It was a long journey to Dubai first. Almost 8 hours.
Got to Dubai around 11pm Dubai time. I don’t want to criticize muritala Muhammed airprort,but you people need to see Dubai International Airport DXB.
I was astonished by everything I saw. They have a system that works. Layover was for 3 hours.
Then we boarded the next plane around 2:35. From Dubai to Jfk. A 14 hour 45 minutes flight.
That flight was so long. 14 hours nobi beans oo.
But the in-flight entertainment was so suberp that u will be occupied throughout the flight. Lots of latest films and music. I even watched arsenal vs bbournemouth aboard. That experience is one in a lifetime. Good food ,hostess were no nice.
Got to Jfk around 8:45 USA time. Then went straight to port of entry line.
Poe: hello. Why are you here.
Me: for my studies
Poe: lemme have ur i20 and admission letter. (Hands it. She checks)
Okay. Have it. Where are you going to be staying now. It’s almost Xmas.
Me: I have a friend in New York.
Poe: ok. Stamps passport. Welcome to the United States
Then I went to claim my bag and my guy was waiting already. Mehn the way I felt at that moment I saw him has no name. That feeling is nameless.
But one mad brezz first blow me as I stepped out. I was like yes. This is USA. It was so cold. 2 degrees.
This country is so beautiful. Then you start to wonder what’s wrong with Nigeria. Funniest part is that. Our leaders come here and they see how things are done, yet they still act like bunch of fools. It’s so annoying.
I hope Nigeria will be better someday. But it is better to be praying for Nigeria from another county grin grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by homirefacuny(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nutshell44:

Travel transcript.
So I couldn’t literally sleep that night,my dad took me to the airport around 6am for a 12pm flight. Got to the airport around 7am. Waited till 8:30 for check in to start. I checked in around 8:40. Then went straight to immigration counters for clearance. Then boarded the Emirates aircraft at exactly 11:05. The plane left by 12:05. It was a long journey to Dubai first. Almost 8 hours.
Got to Dubai around 11pm Dubai time. I don’t want to criticize muritala Muhammed airprort,but you people need to see Dubai International Airport DXB.
I was astonished by everything I saw. They have a system that works. Layover was for 3 hours.
Then we boarded the next plane around 2:35. From Dubai to Jfk. A 14 hour 45 minutes flight.
But the in-flight entertainment was so suberp that u will be occupied throughout the flight. Lots of latest films and music. I even watched arsenal vs bbournemouth aboard. That experience is one in a lifetime. Good food ,hostess were no nice.
Then I went to claim my bag and my guy was waiting already. Mehn the way I felt at that moment I saw him has no name. That feeling is nameless.
But one mad brezz first blow me as I stepped out. I was like yes. This is USA. It was so cold. 2 degrees.
This country is so beautiful. Then you start to wonder what’s wrong with Nigeria. Funniest part is that. Our leaders come here and they see how things are done, yet they still act like bunch of fools. It’s so annoying.
I hope Nigeria will be better someday. But it is better to be praying for Nigeria from another county grin grin

Got me hard grin
See you soon bro!!

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Senatorbee(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Nutshell44:

Travel transcript.

2019 fall I want to share my travel transcript as well
Olowogbogboro help me.
Congrat bro

13 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by elevatedmind: 1:57am On Dec 25, 2018
Sheq:
please who has a file on statement of purpose samples please... no plagiariasing for sure...thank you

check this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SVhX85DKS_kY2IHkD2W9v5BXAUwRFcCr, one of the egbons here uploaded a dope book. The book has got outstanding SOPs... Read and get inspiration/ideas of what to write... please, don't copy any of them o... admission officers have access to this kind of stuff.

Cheers!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by grandy09: 7:58am On Dec 25, 2018
Good day people and Merry Xmas..This is not the way I was expecting to start my Christmas but at this point, I am leaving everything in God's hands..My interview was supposed to be on the 10th at the Lagos Consulate but I was giving a turned back later, because the barcode on my appointment confirmation was from my last interview in July instead of the one from the recently filled Ds 160 form in November..So after three days I updated the barcode( I didn't fill another form) but I could not get any closer available date as my school starts Jan 9..So I requested for an expedited appointment which was approved but I was still not able to find any available date before the start of my program on the 9th in Lagos, however I was able to get a closer date in Abuja which is 27th so I went ahead to book the appointment..So this morning I was scrolling through nairaland and I read somewhere that if you don't submit your ds160 to Abuja location, they won't see on their system when I get there..Please how true is this? I'm very confused because I emailed support@ustraveldocs.com before making the emergency request and asked if I could chose Abuja as my location and then request for an expedited appointment in Lagos, as it is closer to me (I live in Ibadan)..They replied saying I could choose whichever interview location convenient for me...Abuja is a long journey from Ibadan and I only booked Abuja because Lagos didn't have an available date..Now I am so confused and it would be disastrous traveling all the way to Abuja tomorrow only to be giving another turned back letter..Please kindly help if you have answers, thank you..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by yuscodguy(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2018
grandy09:
Good day people and Merry Xmas..This is not the way I was expecting to start my Christmas but at this point, I am leaving everything in God's hands..My interview was supposed to be on the 10th at the Lagos Consulate but I was giving a turned back later, because the barcode on my appointment confirmation was from my last interview in July instead of the one from the recently filled Ds 160 form in November..So after three days I updated the barcode( I didn't fill another form) but I could not get any closer available date as my school starts Jan 9..So I requested for an expedited appointment which was approved but I was still not able to find any available date before the start of my program on the 9th in Lagos, however I was able to get a closer date in Abuja which is 27th so I went ahead to book the appointment..So this morning I was scrolling through nairaland and I read somewhere that if you don't submit your ds160 to Abuja location, they won't see on their system when I get there..Please how true is this? I'm very confused because I emailed support@ustraveldocs.com before making the emergency request and asked if I could chose Abuja as my location and then request for an expedited appointment in Lagos, as it is closer to me (I live in Ibadan)..They replied saying I could choose whichever interview location convenient for me...Abuja is a long journey from Ibadan and I only booked Abuja because Lagos didn't have an available date..Now I am so confused and it would be disastrous traveling all the way to Abuja tomorrow only to be giving another turned back letter..Please kindly help if you have answers, thank you..

I think why you need to do is to go back to where one fill the Ds160 so when you wanted to retrieve the ds160 chose Abuja then am sure it will be updated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Missjayone22: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=homirefacuny post=74142657]

Got me hard ;Di
See you soon bro!![/quote
I swear I laughed my ass out]lol���

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by PRYCE(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nutshell44:

Travel transcript.

Cracked Up!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
elevatedmind:

check this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SVhX85DKS_kY2IHkD2W9v5BXAUwRFcCr, one of the egbons here uploaded a dope book. The book has got outstanding SOPs... Read and get inspiration/ideas of what to write... please, don't copy any of them o... admission officers have access to this kind of stuff.

Cheers!!!

may God bless you more than you ever expect or wish for.... thank you sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.