Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (794310 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by tyleer(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2019
I hope u mean the lagos Consulate? Get to obalende last bustop, ask for directions, there are many 4k and 5k Hotels. Note it's just 100naira napep to Walter Carrington.
toluene1234:
Does anyone have an idea of a cheap hotel close to the US embassy. Between the range of 4k and 6k.

Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 4gunners(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2019
Devilcalibour:
have been a guest reader since when Airtel started doing free basic I have d time to join when I want....are u satisfied.

Folks here are rendering selfless services, and you are here talking down on them. Some have single-handedly made others America dream come to reality. But according to you, they're all bad people.

You need to re-examine yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:51pm On May 25, 2019
Scott200:

Please who can attest .

If a SOA fail verification it is a 10 years ban. I dont know Beejhay but what i know is its not worth taking the risk. If you don't have money then stay in nigeria because even if you scale through. Been stranded and falling out of status in America is no joke

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by toluene1234: 8:02pm On May 25, 2019
tyleer:
I hope u mean the lagos Consulate? Get to obalende last bustop, ask for directions, there are many 4k and 5k Hotels. Note it's just 100naira napep to Walter Carrington.

Yes Lagos consulate.

Thanks for the information
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by toluene1234: 8:23pm On May 25, 2019
beejhay69:
Check ajeniya street, Obalende. Lovten Hotels.
6K night.
You'd bike from there to the Embassy.
Bless.

Noted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Allylic(f): 8:32pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=bracelum post=78712589]

My Observation

BOLD 1:
Don't mention ranking if you're not going to one of the elite colleges (top 30 US university at most
Bracelum my guy.
I am sure you know that some schools might not be part of the top 30 universities in US but might be top 10 in one's program/intended course of study..

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=Allylic post=78717777][/quote]

Penn state university ranking in usnews is not even in the top 30 but it's a top school, ranked 59 by usnews. UT Austin is a top school too but ranked 49 according to U.S news.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Alfarrouk: 9:20pm On May 25, 2019
Good Evening House,

I have visa interview scheduled for Tuesday (28/05/19). What documents are most required for a study visa ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Demonicide(f): 9:25pm On May 25, 2019
Hi all, I have never seen any HND graduate getting VISA approval here. I just want to be sure before I take the next move. I'm so confused right now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=Allylic post=78717777][/quote]

That one na for your pocket. Goodluck explaining that to the VO - after receiving your blue paper.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2019
Demonicide:
Hi all, I have never seen any HND graduate getting VISA approval here. I just want to be sure before I take the next move. I'm so confused right now.

HND sure can.
You can make things easy by doing a degree evaluation with WES most preferably.

Let me know if you have further concerns .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Demonicide(f): 9:52pm On May 25, 2019
Brown2Green:

HND sure can.
You can make things easy by doing a degree evaluation with WES most preferably.

Let me know if you have further concerns .
I have done that already a longtime ago. I even have three admits. My major concern is not seeing testimony from HND graduate as it regards visa approval.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2019
Demonicide:
I have done that already a longtime ago. I even have three admits. My major concern is not seeing testimony from HND graduate as it regards visa approval.

More Universities, More Bsc, More Approvals.
Doesn't mean HND doesn't come up here.
It is more of ratio .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Allylic(f): 11:14pm On May 25, 2019
bracelum:

That one na for your pocket. Goodluck explaining that to the VO - after receiving your blue paper.
...I just have to comment today..Bracelum or whatsoever you call your name,you are too arrogant.I was only making an observation and trying to explain something to you but you decided to take it the other way.Haba now,No one is an island of knowledge.. Please always try to listen to correction ..You need psychological help... wink

Note: not everybody on this thread is trying to get a visa.some of us here are just trying to help..
All these your obsession with top this top that needs serious formatting..
I still insist a school can be among the top 30 schools in US and not be among the top 10 in a program..
I am sure you will respond to this but before you do try to sit and think it through..please think before you type and stop rushing to be the first to answer questions..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Allylic(f): 11:15pm On May 25, 2019
Time2win:

Penn state university ranking in usnews is not even in the top 30 but it's a top school, ranked 59 by usnews. UT Austin is a top school too but ranked 49 according to U.S news.
Please tell them..

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Akintunde22: 11:24pm On May 25, 2019
pls house, I wanna confirm if I could use my HND to apply for MSC program in US

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Jayce01: 11:28pm On May 25, 2019
angelajuni:
Hello guys, please I am looking for anybody looking to resume in spring and will be around (Ohio, Michigan, Chicago area) to help me bring some things(natives basically) while coming. My deal is, if you have your interview coming up soon, I will help you prepare for the interview, when you get it, you bring my things. I have prepped people off this thread for their interview and they are all currently in the States. If you can help, please send me a message.
Hey, spring ma'am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Jayce01: 11:34pm On May 25, 2019
Akintunde22:
pls house, I wanna confirm if I could use my HND to apply for MSC program in US

If you scroll up a bit i think Brown2green just answered this question on this page

Well the answer is yes, you can make things easy by doing a degree evaluation with WES most preferably.

I think this just basically equals you to a bsc holder.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 12:11am On May 26, 2019
Allylic:
...I just have to comment today..Bracelum or whatsoever you call your name,you are too arrogant.I was only making an observation and trying to explain something to you but you decided to take it the other way.Haba now,No one is an island of knowledge.. Please always try to listen to correction ..You need psychological help... wink

Note: not everybody on this thread is trying to get a visa.some of us here are just trying to help..
All these your obsession with top this top that needs serious formatting..
I still insist a school can be among the top 30 schools in US and not be among the top 10 in a program..
I am sure you will respond to this but before you do try to sit and think it through..please think before you type and stop rushing to be the first to answer questions..

Tell that to the VO

Have a nice weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.