Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (795667 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Icongold2006(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2018
please my people... I want to know the difference of these or are they the same... Transfer credit course description ..and general foreign credit evaluation...... are they the same or different?thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2018
GboyegaD:

Please, don't just look oooo. Maybe you suggest one of the good private universities in Nigeria for undergraduate while he is well mentored about life as being far away from home and not mentally matured might not be so good and experience for him ooo.
exactly! maturity level is still low... ... i will tell her sha... i hope she listens... Thank you very much... Thank you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Marioshine20: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2018
please I'm an undergraduate and I want to apply for a school in the USA please what documents is required.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by GboyegaD(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sheq:
exactly! maturity level is still low... ... i will tell her sha... i hope she listens... Thank you very much... Thank you!

No worries. If she insists she wants him to, influence his choice of school to one you can easily monitor him.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
GboyegaD:

No worries. If she insists she wants him to, influence his choice of school to one you can easily monitor him.
okay bro...i will ensure i try ny best! thanks alot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by m4sure: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Guys, Is this time okay to be applying for spring 2019? I have started though but everyday i think about the fact that i should have started be4 now. Transcript sef never reach WES now the school is on strike again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by KeLcHeE(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
Great fellas,

I got admitted into a school in the US for fall 2018. I-20 was processed but was not parceled down to Naija, although SEVIS number and school code were emailed to me in order to fast-track the visa application process and all. I ended up deferring the admission to 2019. Now, I have been admitted into another University for Spring 2019 of which i am bent on attending. Do I have to transfer my SEVIS number? If yes, what is the process?

**Visa application was not initiated. I only generated a payment coupon on the fmjfee website, but ended up not paying the SEVIS fee at the time (since resumption date was around the corner...)

Thanks in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Lala234: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hello, is it possible to get an i-20 of two schools?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ysakaws1: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
My brother is about to apply for his USA study visa. He will be sponsored by our father but there is something confusing us now. My Dad has already printed out his company’s SOA (Dad is the CEO). However, a particular agent told us that apart from the company’s SOA, my bro MUST also submit my Dad’s personal SOA.

Please who knows if this is true
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Uzzy785(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hello, is it possible to get an i-20 of two schools?

Yes it is. I personally got from 4schools. But you will need to pick one for the sevis fee payment and for your interview. It offers you more options will you decide.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by bellz000: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
yuscodguy:
Good morning guys, has anymore been admitted for spring at Austin Peay State University and Middle Tennessee State University. I am patiently waiting for their decision.

Moreso I was admitted to University of New Haven and I would like to apply for their funding but there is no where to apply for it, so I want to ask if it is automatically been considered with ones program application.
I just got admitted for fall 2 (AUSTIN PEAY) which is starting Oct 24th, also got gta, right now am praying for my visa interview which is on the 16th of october

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Rytefish: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
bellz000:

I just got admitted for fall 2 (AUSTIN PEAY) which is starting Oct 24th, also got gta, right now am praying for my visa interview which is on the 16th of october

I do not understand, your admission is for Fall 2019, but you are going for visa on 16th October, so when are you planning to travel against resumption?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ysakaws1:
My brother is about to apply for his USA study visa. He will be sponsored by our father but there is something confusing us now. My Dad has already printed out his company’s SOA (Dad is the CEO). However, a particular agent told us that apart from the company’s SOA, my bro MUST also submit my Dad’s personal SOA.

Please who knows if this is true

Company SOA is acceptable and can be submitted independent of his personal statement, only if there's "abundant" funds there.

Personal SOA is most preferable and highly advised only if the account has "sufficient" funds.

Feel free to go with the two, but again, there's no rule that says YOU MUST go with the two.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Enasdan(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
npmi:
I want to read successful transcripts
very soon

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by yuscodguy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
bellz000:

wow congrat bro. Which department were you admitted into. Can i pm you please. Check you message

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by yuscodguy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Rytefish:

I do not understand, your admission is for Fall 2019, but you are going for visa on 16th October, so when are you planning to travel against resumption?

No, his admission is for Fall B APSU have Fall A and B before the Spring
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by m4sure: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2018
m4sure:
Guys, Is this time okay to be applying for spring 2019? I have started though but everyday i think about the fact that i should have started be4 now. Transcript sef never reach WES now the school is on strike again.
pls someone should reply me pls. I just want to be sure of what I'm doing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2018
m4sure:

Check the school deadline and use that as a guide ... the most important step is to start it. If you can't make spring there is fall or summer session
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by bellz000: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2018
Rytefish:

Fall2 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by m4sure: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Check the school deadline and use that as a guide ... the most important step is to start it. If you can't make spring there is fall or summer session
thank u bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by victree007(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
m4sure:
thank u bro
That's somebody's mother you are calling bro o lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by homirefacuny(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
bellz000:

Hi Bro....we are in the same shoe.
Respond to your pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by frandies(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
I got admitted to study msc In the state without writing TOEFL or IELT because the school said it if not needed. Gurus in the house, hope this will not affect my transcript during my interview at the embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by npmi(f): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
frandies:
I got admitted to study msc In the state without writing TOEFL or IELT because the school said it if not needed. Gurus in the house, hope this will not affect my transcript during my interview at the embassy?
Which university
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Emusan(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
frandies:

There's someone on this thread who shared his/her transcripts without any English text.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by ziondaughter247: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sheq:
i dont know what to do .let me just say the matter...

my mum is being charged 250k for toefl by an agent for my brothers undergraduate admission... he charged her 375k for sat and 179 for rewrite after failing... they have been on it aince octiber 2017..... the agent said he will resume january,no wes yet, sat is oct 6, no applications,no school....... i have told her about by mafit ... she told her freinds who told her someone they know said by mafit isnt for young people ( a 17year old boy). I am like isnt it just english exam and he will be tutored... the matter has tire me .... and its not like she has the money yet o....

Wow ... this is so unfair. My friend wrote TOEFL on September 21 and applied via Mafit.. everything cost just 45k. these agents are very wicked and greedy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Gabbybanks: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hello guy, I have been admitted for spring 2019 graduate degree in communication at Liberty university and West Texas A&M out of 4 schools I applied to. I will choose west Texas though... My i20 is always on the way with DHL... I wud just like to request for assistance with the visa application process... How do I start, what and when do I pay for... Whc location is favorable. Any visa related opinion is much sorted after.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by femi312: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
ziondaughter247:

Wow ... this is so unfair. My friend wrote TOEFL on September 21 and applied via Mafit.. everything cost just 45k. these agents are very wicked and greedy
Nothing is unfair about that. That is the price you pay for ignorance and laziness. He who have ears, let him hear.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
femi312:
Nothing is unfair about that. That is the price you pay for ignorance and laziness. He who have ears, let him hear.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Funguy2003: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
make I book small space for here grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Mayorsmart005(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hi guys. Please I've been trying to come up with some lists of US schools with good ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY programs but been finding it difficult. Can you please help with the list of some of these schools. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by npmi(f): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
frandies:
Still waiting for your reply, which school admitted you without TOEFL or Ielt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.