Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (794671 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Emmalondon:

Thanks bro, i really appreciate your response. My uncle said i should get a school in either New Jersey or New York. Please I wouldn't mind if you can suggest a good school in any of those two states.

Young man, you'll need to roll up your sleeves and get to work already. Get busy with research on issues concerning you and come here for guidance and advice. This talk about your uncle said this and that makes you sound like a nonacademic student.
No pun intended!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2018
LearnAndObey:

I am here to Learn And Obey

Lagosismyhome, theamerican, Femi312, Sorelee, Folmus, imperiouxx, Bigfrancis21, Twoods, EZEIGBO1OFIMO, Walsping, Ubah1, Oludare01, Time2Smile, MackyNaija, ponpon, rexcheng, quoran, learner007, happyday, 100kobo, GboyegaD, Godchangemylife, pastor Walspring and other gurus here....

@EZEIGBO has done a thorough analysis of your transcript, what more can I say. However, as an observer, I feel you copied those responses here and there. They were rather generic and lengthy.

Beauty lies in simplicity. Keep it brief and personified. Candidates tend to believe that longer answers make the best sound to the VO. On the contrary, the longer your response, the more you open up yourself for more scathing questions. Don't try to "wowww" the VO. Your job is to go there and run away with your visa approval. Therefore, keep it short and simple.

Again, and most importantly, it is good to study interview templates, but you must own your answers and not regurgitate coded scripts. VOs are trained to identify scripted answers and it will be at their discretion to approve or disapprove you upon that discovery. Be conversational and relaxed. Brevity is key.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LearnAndObey: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2018
100kobo:

@EZEIGBO has done a thorough analysis of your transcript, what more can I say. However, as an observer, I feel you copied those responses here and there. They were rather generic and lengthy.

Beauty lies in simplicity. Keep it brief and personified. Candidates tend to believe that longer answers make the best sound to the VO. On the contrary, the longer your response, the more you open up yourself for more scathing questions. Don't try to "wowww" the VO. Your job is to go there and run away with your visa approval. Therefore, keep it short and simple.

Again, and most importantly, it is good to study interview templates, but you must own your answers and not regurgitate coded scripts. VOs are trained to identify scripted answers and it will be at their discretion to approve or disapprove you upon that discovery. Be conversational and relaxed. Brevity is key.
The Bolded is wrong, I agree the answer to "Why US" might be similar to what others produced, but other response can't be found anywhere else, but my deep down mind, and knowledge.

I really appreciate your input, and I am correcting all faulted areas!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by TheZed(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2018
LearnAndObey:

In Jesus Name, I say Amen. Thanks for this positive thinking.
oh, you haven’t gone for the interview yet ? I thought you have. All the same, I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by zarconflux: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Good day nairalanders,
You all know I have been working on getting my school transcript but the school went on strike so I can't apply without it and TOEFL (which I hvnt written).
But yestanite,my uncle who's my supposed sponsor living in Virginia US saw the whole process as time consuming and stressful decided to send an invitation mail to me for Christmas celebration..
The plan being to restart the admission process when I come there.
So now, what's the next step because he sent the mail yesterday.
And any other relevant advise will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by sheke01: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2018
LearnAndObey:
Me: Good Morning
VO: Good Morning, Pass me your passport and i-20
ME: I did sharply
VO: why going to the US
Me: I am going to Cleveland Land State University for my BSC in Information Sysystem
VO: Why US?
Me: It's a known fact that a degree in the United State is well respected and highly ranked, therefore, I see a foundational degree in the US to be a very good decision.
VO: how did you get to know about the school?
ME: My Dad's friend who is an alumni of the school recommended it to me, and as a result of this. I went online to read more on the school curriculum, Standard, program offered and it's notable alumnus.
VO: How many Schools did you apply to?
ME: 4
VO: Name them
ME: Cleveland State University, Georgia State University, Washington and Lee University, Appalachian State University.
VO: How many admitted you?
ME: Cleveland State University, and Georgia State University.
VO: Why Cleveland State University for a business seeking degree and not top schools.
Me: Cleveland state University at the Monte Ahuja Campus is well equipped with appliances that would help me not to only gain theorical knowledge, but practical knowledge as well, thereby developing me Managarially, Financially, and Technically, which will prepare me with the best way to utilize the modern technology.
Secondly, the school is enriched with qualified professors who are always ready to render necessary assistance to students. In addition, the school is located downtown of Ohio city, which will give me the opportunity to learn in a very conducive environment.
VO: so, why Information Systems
ME: Considering the continuous shortage of individuals with the combination of business and technology skills needed to develop and manage the economic systems that provide competitive advantage in the global marketplace, and varieties of career opportunities information system offers, coupled with the knowledge which I already had during my apprenticeship, I am sure this program will enrich me with the necessary skills needed to excel, and provide solution to the economic situation of Nigeria, and and enhance my father's land Technologically.
VO: What will this degree do for you?
ME: This degree will develop me Managerially and Technically, which will make me more valuable in the labor market, when I return to Nigeria to work with some Telecommunication companies like MTN, GLO, Etisalat, and any other Technological business enterprise.
VO: Any Standardized Test?
ME: SAT and TOEFL
VO: When did you finish High School?
ME: 2015
VO: What have you been doing since then?
ME: After my high school, I went for an apprenticeship in Computer and hardware engineering, which was for 12 months, with six months serving period making 18 months. After this, I proceeded as an apprentice to gain knowledge on MS word, Software installation, Ethernet Connectivity and GSM architecture for total of 12 Months.
VO: Who's sponsoring you?
ME: My Uncle
VO: What does he do?
ME: He is a Professor in Telecommunication Science Department at Bleep University, and also own a Telecommunication Company.
VO: Why is he spending that huge amount on you?
Me: He's my guildian, who is always interested in my success, and am seen as an investment who will use my attained knowledge to promote his company enthusiastically.
VO: Can I have his bank Statement.
Me: Of course you can, here it is.
Vo: Glance through it and returned, said my visa is approved, and gave me a White paper

Guys please help me look into this transcript, don't be scared to abuse or correct anything.
I am not avoiding insult at all.

I am here to Learn And Obey

Lagosismyhome, theamerican, Femi312, Sorelee, Folmus, imperiouxx, Bigfrancis21, Twoods, EZEIGBO1OFIMO, Walsping, Ubah1, Oludare01, Time2Smile, MackyNaija, ponpon, rexcheng, quoran, learner007, happyday, 100kobo, GboyegaD, Godchangemylife, pastor Walspring and other gurus here....

Lemme try to help you the best way I can. Am currently doing a masters degree in Information systems at Cleveland state university and it would be wonderful to have a Nigerian too in the department

First, How did you hear about this school?
If you say your Dad's friend/alumni, it better be true. If they ask you for his name and you go blank. Remember they have a database and can run instant search. You are better off saying you knew about the school after doing online searches than for you to be caught lying.

Secondly, Why Cleveland State University for a business seeking degree and not top schools.
Remove your mind from the bolded. You are going for an IT degree and not really a business degree. Even though Cleveland state university houses this program under their business school, the other school I applied to housed the same program under their Library science faulty, Engineering Faculty, Computer Science faculty etc. I just get to have a MBA upon graduation though. grin lol
Nevertheless, you response to this question was too generic. Most schools in the US have good and quality professors. I guess the other schools you applied to would have good professors too. If you must talk about good professors then you would need to name one or two professors and highlight their achievements.
Also you said something about "well equipped with appliances that would help me not to only gain theorical knowledge, but practical knowledge as well". This is way too generic. Try to talk specific appliances/laboratory equipments like "access to new generation graphic processor units for brute force attack simulations, cloud computing infrastructures etc. Dude, Look for more examples.
Then try to remove the location of downtown Cleveland as a determinant for you choosing the schools. Downtown of a city might not be the most conducive environment for learning. You don't want to institute an element of doubt in the VO

Thirdly, your response to "Why Information systems and What this degree would do for you is not really top notch. To me both questions are similar and the same answer would suffice for both. Try to relate the answers to the knowledge you gained on your computer and hardware engineering apprenticeship. This is really your strongest point and it would be in your best interest to talk about it at every slight opportunity. Talk about how this degree would improve upon the knowledge you gained back then and also give you knew skill sets (you will talk about specific skill sets here too o). Then you can finish work with how you would return back to Nigeria to apply all this knowledge on big IT firms like Interswitch, google, Andela, Cisco etc.

You can also view my visa transcript incase you need further help

Do all this and I might be welcoming you with a big hug to Cleveland in January. You go just bring two paint of garri and egusi for me. You know as e dey be na. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by dk2baba(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2018
Someone should pls help me with TOEFL past question and answers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LearnAndObey: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
sheke01:

Lemme try to help you the best way I can. Am currently doing a masters degree in Information systems at Cleveland state university and it would be wonderful to have a Nigerian too in the department

If you say your Dad's friend/alumni, it better be true. If they ask you for his name and you go blank. Remember they have a database and can run instant search. You are better off saying you knew about the school after doing online searches than for you to be caught lying.

Secondly, Why Cleveland State University for a business seeking degree and not top schools.
Remove your mind from the bolded. You are going for an IT degree and not really a business degree. Even though Cleveland state university houses this program under their business school, the other school I applied to housed the same program under their Library science faulty, Engineering Faculty, Computer Science faculty etc. I just get to have a MBA upon graduation though. grin lol
Nevertheless, you response to this question was too generic. Most schools in the US have good and quality professors. I guess the other schools you applied to would have good professors too. If you must talk about good professors then you would need to name one or two professors and highlight their achievements.
Also you said something about "well equipped with appliances that would help me not to only gain theorical knowledge, but practical knowledge as well". This is way too generic. Try to talk specific appliances/laboratory equipments like "access to new generation graphic processor units for brute force attack simulations, cloud computing infrastructures etc. Dude, Look for more examples.
Then try to remove the location of downtown Cleveland as a determinant for you choosing the schools. Downtown of a city might not be the most conducive environment for learning. You don't want to institute an element of doubt in the VO

Thirdly, your response to "Why Information systems and What this degree would do for you is not really top notch. To me both questions are similar and the same answer would suffice for both. Try to relate the answers to the knowledge you gained on your computer and hardware engineering apprenticeship. This is really your strongest point and it would be in your best interest to talk about it at every slight opportunity. Talk about how this degree would improve upon the knowledge you gained back then and also give you knew skill sets (you will talk about specific skill sets here too o). Then you can finish work with how you would return back to Nigeria to apply all this knowledge on big IT firms like Interswitch, google, Andela, Cisco etc.

Do all this and I might be welcoming you with a big hug to Cleveland in January. You go just bring two paint of garri and egusi for me. You know as e dey be na. grin

Thank you very much Sir, i really appreciate your corrections sir, I will correct every mistake pointed, and upload it here shortly.

Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
LearnAndObey:
Me: Good Morning
VO: Good Morning, Pass me your passport and i-20
ME: I did sharply
VO: why going to the US
Me: I am going to Cleveland Land State University for my BSC in Information Sysystem

Thanks Ma
[s].....................................................................[/s]
VO: Why US?
Me: It's a known fact that a degree in the United State is well respected and highly ranked, therefore, I see a foundational degree in the US to be a very good decision.

Oh, I must commend you Ma; That's completely true. Thanks a lot

VO: how did you get to know about the school?
ME: My Dad's friend who is an alumni of the school recommended it to me, and as a result of this. I went online to read more on the school curriculum, Standard, program offered and it's notable alumnus.

Alright Ma.

VO: How many Schools did you apply to?
ME: 4
VO: Name them
ME: Cleveland State University, Georgia State University, Washington and Lee University, Appalachian State University.
VO: How many admitted you?
ME: Cleveland State University, and Georgia State University.

Yes I did Ma, infact, I applied to upto 8 grin, but didn't complete the application process, since I got admitted into the one I got my eye on.

VO: Why Cleveland State University for a business seeking degree and not top schools.
Me: Cleveland state University at the Monte Ahuja Campus is well equipped with appliances that would help me not to only gain theorical knowledge, but practical knowledge as well, thereby developing me Managarially, Financially, and Technically, which will prepare me with the best way to utilize the modern technology.
Secondly, the school is enriched with qualified professors who are always ready to render necessary assistance to students. In addition, the school is located downtown of Ohio city, which will give me the opportunity to learn in a very conducive environment.

Yes Ma, I will be issued a B.BA Certificate Ma.
That was the reason I referred to it as Business Seeking Degree.
100kobo, is there anything that's not necessary, and you think I should delete off?

VO: so, why Information Systems
ME: Considering the continuous shortage of individuals with the combination of business and technology skills needed to develop and manage the economic systems that provide competitive advantage in the global marketplace, and varieties of career opportunities information system offers, coupled with the knowledge which I already had during my apprenticeship, I am sure this program will enrich me with the necessary skills needed to excel, and provide solution to the economic situation of Nigeria, and and enhance my father's land Technologically.

Thanks a lot ma, I will shorten it, and make use of all suggestion made by you, and other contributors.

VO: What will this degree do for you?
ME: This degree will develop me Managerially and Technically, which will make me more valuable in the labor market, when I return to Nigeria to work with some Telecommunication companies like MTN, GLO, Etisalat, and any other Technological business enterprise.

Hmm, never would have thought of this, Thanks a lot Ma
VO: What have you been doing since then?
ME: After my high school, I went for an apprenticeship in Computer and hardware engineering, which was for 12 months, with six months serving period making 18 months. After this, I proceeded as an apprentice to gain knowledge on MS word, Software installation, Ethernet Connectivity and GSM architecture for total of 12 Months.

lol, I guess I like to talk too much, but Thank God for letting you caution me, I will stick to your corrections ma.

VO: Why is he spending that huge amount on you?
Me: He's my guildian, who is always interested in my success, and am seen as an investment who will use my attained knowledge to promote his company enthusiastically.

Thanks Ma, My Uncle and my Dad shares a landed inheritance (Poultry Farm) from my Grand mother, who gave birth for two men, and presently; my uncle is the one occupying the land, since my Dad doesn't have interest in farming, and now the man sees sponsoring me as an opportunity to pay my Dad back. Do you think I should tell this long story, and family history to the VO, as I talk too much? sad
i'm not a ma... I'm a dude though grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MyAmericandream(f): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good day all, I just received my i20. Should I make payment for the SEVIS fee immediately?
I await you Swift response fellas.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
MyAmericandream:
Good day all, I just received my i20. Should I make payment for the SEVIS fee immediately?
I await you Swift response fellas.

Shoot immediately. Log on to fmjfee.com to generate your coupon and then pay up pronto.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MyAmericandream(f): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
fairheart:
Once you get your i-20, arrange for SEVIS fee payment. This cost $200, then pay visa fee of N57k plus. Get your own statement of account; get your sponsor statement of account, then as you do these, prepare for your interview. Get to know beforehand what and what question you'll be asked and prepare very personal answers to these questions. Pray for God's favour, and when you get your visa, boom. Goodluck. If you need more information, ask here or write to me. I would like to see your transcript.
Mr fairheart I learnt visa fee is now 64k now. why is yours 57k? Please, I'll also like to mail my transcript to you. Should I go ahead? Thanks!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
MyAmericandream:
Mr fairheart I learnt visa fee is now 64k now. why is yours 57k? Please, I'll also like to mail my transcript to you. Should I go ahead? Thanks!!

64k?? Did it change this morning?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MyAmericandream(f): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
100kobo:

Shoot immediately. Log on to fmjfee.com to generate your coupon and then pay up pronto.
Thanks 100kobo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by biGwal(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
haywhizzy21:
[.you did ur job and Onise iyanu stamped it, congrats and enjoy ur new mission..i tap into this..

quote author=soulpiano23 post=71279876]Hallelu juah---Got my Visa approved on the 14/09/18.This is Heavenly favour!
Had never been to any embassy in my life(even Benin Replublic if that exist)
The interview was like 3-5mins.I prayed for favour all through last week,even while the interview was going and God favoured me.
Celebrate with me cos God is faithful and will favour you when you sincerely cry onto Him.

My transcripts...
I just got my visa approved today(14-09-2018)
This is beyond my ability(dont say am claiming holy holy).when God is involved you will ascribe all the glory to Him which is my case.
The story.........I will try to keep this short
I have been aspiring to further my education in developed countries USA as my target.Written GRE also did WES evaluation as required by the school I finally applied to. Miraculously, I was awarded FULL schorlaship and in addition,i would be paid monthly stipend in August 10 2018 and I have to resume by 27th of August.hmmmmm. My heart started beating like the heart of rabbit oooooo.I borrowed money to pay for SEVIS cos I was damn broke.I also hustle the visa application fees but the ealiest appointment date available was 14/09/18.Cold and POOH catch me cos i was thinking I would not make it with the resumption and probably loose the juicy schorlarship ooooo.I started sending mails to the school,the department,international admission office like a sales man that wanted to keep tracks of his customers.Nairalanders I sent endless mails ooo stating my situation and condition.Surprisingly,I was moved to Spring 2019(Jan) with the schorlaship and stipend still intact.Halleluyah!
Started praying for Favour on my appearance,Favour from my voice and words of my mouth ,Favour all round.Today ,woke up 4:00am hit the road 4:30am declaring favour on the road and on the traffic oooo.The traffic at Island today(14/09/18) was scaring cos am not use to this axis at all.Got to a point and jump on Okada.Got there 7:50 and I was scheduled 6:30am.Started panicking cos I have never been to any embassy before .Started asking people about my situation ,one young lady understood my siyuation and said I will be attended to.8;30am I was in ,going thru security screening.I never knew there was one small flash drive hidden inside my file oo.The security lady asked:Do you hhave flash in your file ? I said No(confidently oooo).The lady screen the file and said you have flash in that file.Lo and behold I saw the evil flash oooo.I mmediately i was directed back to square one(Join the queue from beginning.This time it was 9:00.and seems the whole of lagosians were on the queue.Some how,I jump to the front oooo.by 9:10.I started seeing blue papers like no tomorrow.
The interview started
V.O: Your documents
Me:Good morning
V;O: she did not reply my greetings ooo
V.O: how do you know about the school?
Me: I started saying story oooo
Vo: Calm down
VO:HOW DO YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS SCHOOL
ME:ONLINE
VO:WHAT DO U DO NOW:
Me: I work in a research and development of company...........
VO:WHY MSC IN CHEMISTRY
ME: THERE ARE ALOT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT THAT ARE going in the USa that are ALIENs TO ME ,I WANT TO STAY INFORMED IN THE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT WORLD SO THAT I COULD BE BETTER EQUIPPED AND ALSO get BETTER job
VO: ARE YOU MARRIED
ME :YES WITH 2 KIDS
VO: Are they coming with you during your program
Me: No( which kind witch question is that)
VO: I have to ask you now so that your family wont be denied visa when they plan of coming to join you during your program
Me: No
VO:started typing ooooooooo
Vo: who is sponsoring this
Me: the fact that I got full schorlarship with monthly stipend, my cousin will take care of my welfare
VO: Where does your cousin work
Me: XYZ as ………
VO: have you travelled ouside Nija before
Me: No(with smile)
VO: started typing like no tomorrow
VO: I have approved your VISA,she circled the collection point on the white paper and started talking oooo
ME: Joy unspeakable blocked my ears ooooooooo.I didnt hear anything again till I stepped out to get my phones from the police officer.
MY advice: Pray for favour and ensure all your documents and your responses during the interview align with whatever you are going to do in USA.
IT IS REALLY A NEW DAWN ERA
Same is mine , because what eyes have not seen nor ears heard shall become the order of the day………………..

I pray for God favour also ooooo

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MyAmericandream(f): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
100kobo:

Someone told me about it last week, I was surprised when I saw 57k here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by dk2baba(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Am about to go for my interview next month the school I applied to doesn't require any standardised text do I still need to write so as to convince the vo that am not just running away .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
dk2baba:
Am about to go for my interview next month the school I applied to doesn't require any standardised text do I still need to write so as to convince the vo that am not just running away .

And who said writing a test is sufficient to "hoodwink" a VO. You better prepare thoroughly. In the end, you may not be required of it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LearnAndObey: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
i'm not a ma... I'm a dude though grin grin

Thanks so much Sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LearnAndObey: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
sheke01:

Please, can I pm you Sir?
I just read your transcript, it is really a lovely, and brilliant one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by uniquefurlife: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
LearnAndObey:

Please, can I pm you Sir?
bros na you get today, sir sir sir don finish for market.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Enasdan(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
good afternoon everyone, an applicant first visa interview that he was denied, in his DS-160 form he put his place of job, duration that he worked there for 2 years, and his salary is 85k, he was asked during the interview by the VO, now he gotten a place of work, he has worked there for just 5 months he earned 120k, he is reapplying for spring 2019 he is putting his new place of work he been with for 5 months, is that a red flag? please your suggestions and recommendations are highly appreciated, thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MrMann1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Enasdan:
good afternoon everyone, an applicant first visa interview that he was denied, in his DS-160 form he put his place of job, duration that he worked there for 2 years, and his salary is 85k, he was asked during the interview by the VO, now he gotten a place of work, he has worked there for just 5 months he earned 120k, he is reapplying for spring 2019 he is putting his new place of work he been with for 5 months, is that a red flag? please your suggestions and recommendations are highly appreciated, thanks
That's quite difficult to understand. Can you provide the transcript of the interview. Moreover, I don't think that should be the cause for denial.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by mrkhaynoni: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Enasdan:

First question: are you the applicant?

Second question: did the applicant indeed get a new job?

As long as you are speaking the truth you have no reason to fear, just be fully aware of two things-

one- information can now be easily gotten from the internet!'

two- whatever you fill or say, goes into the data base permanently!!

I wish you all the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MyAmericandream(f): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
100kobo:

Hi, I tried to make payment on the link you sent to me for SEVIS fee, the response I got was to make payment via moneygram or Western Union. Pls put me through.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
MyAmericandream:

it is 57600.00
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visafeeinfo.asp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
MyAmericandream:
Hi, I tried to make payment on the link you sent to me for SEVIS fee, the response I got was to make payment via moneygram or Western Union. Pls put me through.

https://infoguidenigeria.com/pay-sevis-fee/

Read this and it would guide you ........ Sevis for Nigeria can only be paid via moneygram or western union outside of Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
It is 57, 600. Maybe your agent wants to chop your money! emmmanuelkingx@gmail.com (let's see the transcript)!
MyAmericandream:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MyAmericandream(f): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MyAmericandream(f): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
fairheart:
It is 57, 600. Maybe your agent wants to chop your money! emmmanuelkingx@gmail.com (let's see the transcript)!
ok, I will send it to you before the week runs out.. I'm trying to package some stuff. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Phatkayconcept: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
We started this together on this forum, and it is imperative to keep everyone posted. Thank you all for doing a wonderful job in here.

I have been admitted to ECPI University, Masters of Information Science.
I have received the e-copy of my i-20 and acceptance letter while I await the hard copy to be shipped.

Please, I need hell on how to proceed without delay; how do I go about SEVIS fee payment.
Please help with the needed next phase of action.

To you all; God bless you for being ever supportive.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by npmi(f): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
dk2baba:
Which school

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.