Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food (38414 Views)

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Man Lands In Jail For Battering Girlfriend Over Attempt To Live With Him In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Groovenaija360(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Silentscreamer(f): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hope the full weight of the law is meted out on the dog.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Trove(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Oh my Chisos shocked embarassed cry
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Ochiboy11: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
ha
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Shampoo77: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
I don't believe this is photo shopped.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by HayZee06(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Holy shit shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by sarahade(f): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
God will punish that useless man.
Kilode

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by oladele00(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sex is sweet but food is sweeter...

Like for food
Share for sex
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by coolzeal(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
No matter how little it looks, women should not tolerate abusive partners because, those little ones might lead to something as horrific as this oneday. The man is weak and demonic.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by agbonkamen(f): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
I dey wait de day man go do me like this I go render am impotent for life....

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by ritylove(f): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Olalan:
The man is beast.......his balls should be smashed.....
Understatement

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by islandmoon: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
just like what buhari has done to our health sector

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by justtoodark: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
this is complete hatred....

this is not only beating........

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Vustaqueen(f): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
angry angry
He should be lynched.. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by blazer2018: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
wawooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

This guy is what Yorubas call 'átunida'...a re-creator...Jeez!!!

I am short of words shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Mohdhk(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
This guy need to be beating by daura n his boys shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by omobaba1759: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is too much.. Haa
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by scarchiji: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:
Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can do it.

And Kenya are always behaving like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.
get some sense!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by onyiibest(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:

And Kenya are always behaving like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.
you are a fool, kitikpa Na weelo nnanne kill u, anumanu, ewu na amalo odo!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by TheBoy1740: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by brainhgeek(m): 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Feed him with one of his balls, fried
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by raphchima(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Let them just break broomstick in this penis, how would you beat someone to turn to turtle ninja.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
What kind of shît is this.. He actually wanted to kill her. Lawwd!!
That women no fit ever well again chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Boyooosa(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
It was earlier reported that a woman was badly beaten and battered by her husband after a disagreement. The heartbreaking pictures which have been trending online - sparked outrage among netizens who condemned the shameful act by the man who is currently in police custody.

The shocking incident reportedly happened in Kenya. 

According to reports, the woman was brutalised her husband for not preparing food for him as requested. It was revealed that the man was angry that he didn't find any food on his table after returning from work despite giving her money for that earlier in the day. 

The angry man pounced on his beautiful wife and disfigured her face literally and even bit her ear in the cause of the beating. 

The man has been arrested as police revealed that he will face the full wrath of the law. is an animal.

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
raphchima:
Let them just break broomstick in this penis, how would you beat someone to turn to turtle ninja.
Honestly she no resemble human again & i doubt she will ever fully recover from it shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by lozanni(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Oboy!!!

See transformation shocked

I know a hungry man is an angry man, but this was the act of a man seized by demonic rage.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Mide14real: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
always Kenya
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by talk2emma: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kill that man

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
udoka55555:
this man deserves 500years in kirikiri...

he is lucky this is not my sister..

i would have make sure he doesn't get to see the next sun.
Don't pray for such to come your way. you might not change anything...
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
This man is a direct descendant of one of the fallen angels.. Eww, i can't help buh lol grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by eyebbe: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
What has this got to do with APC or PDP?
dubemnaija:
JESU!! What sort of reconfiguration is this shocked??

All these APC zombies deserves this kind of treatment.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jesus christ of Nazareth grin. As much as I don't like Nairaland ladies, I can never wish this for any of them shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) / Mad Man Destroys ATM With Hammer, Customers Take To Their Heels / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.