Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,082 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food (38417 Views)

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Man Lands In Jail For Battering Girlfriend Over Attempt To Live With Him In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by lewis33(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Correct answer to that shit OP
ashjay001:

But, na PDP dey receive ds kain mauling for all d lastest elections natongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by booz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
He should be matched with Anthony Joshua in a boxing ring and televised live!

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
no need to rush the trial. just remand him in prison till his wife is back to her beautiful self. then let the trial begin. at least let him see why he'll miss while in prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
He can't be human

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Radiant1020(f): 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lord have mercy!
Will she able to see with those eyes again?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
udoka55555:
this man deserves 500years in kirikiri...

he is lucky this is not my sister..

i would have make sure he doesn't get to see the next sun.
so if it was ur sister what would u do? undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Good for her. tongue
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by yinnyme(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
It was earlier reported that a woman was badly beaten and battered by her husband after a disagreement. The heartbreaking pictures which have been trending online - sparked outrage among netizens who condemned the shameful act by the man who is currently in police custody.

The shocking incident reportedly happened in Kenya. 

According to reports, the woman was brutalised her husband for not preparing food for him as requested. It was revealed that the man was angry that he didn't find any food on his table after returning from work despite giving her money for that earlier in the day. 

The angry man pounced on his beautiful wife and disfigured her face literally and even bit her ear in the cause of the beating. 

The man has been arrested as police revealed that he will face the full wrath of the law.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/kenyan-man-arrested-for-brutalizing-his-wife-over-food.html

They need to invite Mike Tyson just to spend 1 minute with the head of this man. That is why I can't stop anyone from leaving abusive husband or wife. Young guys and ladies in the house if he/she dey open eyes for you in relationship alone abeg Waka. Don't try to change him/her, na damaged goods. Please don't enter one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by PennywysCares(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:
Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can do it.

And Kenya are always behaving like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.
boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are watching over you, keep rushing ur smelling mouth you are next in line for mass burial
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Harry00(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
angry only GOD go forgive you

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Up till now u nova still get sense,.. U deserve this kind beating aswear,
buhariguy:

And Kenya are always behaving like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by ready2learn: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Iza lie!!! This guy is a waste of talent. He will earn $m if he can do this to Anthony Joshua. Total waste.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Mcweber(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Which kain panel beating be this forgosake?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by atobs4real(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:

You need to remove your brain out of hypo. Do it now before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by ifiokjohn(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:

you are a bigot for this nonsense u wrote.
Even the northerners are very much the pigs u wrote.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by atobs4real(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Good for her. tongue
Same to you.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by iamjustified(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
N[b][/b]A ATTEMPTED MURDER BE DIS WAN O.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by dawno2008(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
This man well so, shocked
If I be the wife brother na to contact AJ for revenge mission

Chai I don faint for this kind beating,

Haba even if na thief, E till too much na shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by atobs4real(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Vustaqueen:
angry angry
He should be lynched.. angry angry
See judge. That's is the you encourage jungle justice every where.
Wonders shall never end.
See bomb no be only lynching.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Mujtahida: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:

Try and say something new na. I know it's difficult for you but just make the effort. Who knows you just might come up with something novel to say cos this your robotic repetition of the same thing is unbefittng the dignity of a rational human being.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by BabaRamota1980: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
ritylove:
Understatement

Aunty mi, are you scorpio?
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by BabaRamota1980: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
That is how they restructure in Kenya.

...but my own concern na to get the name of that man. I want to know where is from.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by 2truthfulguy: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
pls bring that man to nigerian prison pls
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
Chineke Odinma shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by TheKingMurphy: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
The woman sef..... Prepare food na...
Hunger is bad.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Buffalowings3(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jesu
Wtf
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by alabo1: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
udoka55555:

And spend the rest of your life in prison. Act in passion and regret CV for a lifetime.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by alabo1: 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
udoka55555:

And spend the rest of your life in prison. Act in passion and regret CV for a lifetime. Peace
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by onomeabuja: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
GAJIT:

if any man, i repeat, any man (no matter how highly-placed), does this to my sister, who happens to be his wife, he'd face my own full wrath, before the law takes its course!
hmmmmmmmmm no talk this one fah. ...u no know wetin happen for benue state 4 dayz back...., brother in law kpai his brother inlaw fah.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by budusky05(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
My God what manner of panelbeating is this. she crash land from Dana air?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mad Man Destroys ATM With Hammer, Customers Take To Their Heels / Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping Kenyan Student In India / I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.