Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Why Are You Afraid Of Being Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Afraid Of Being Alone? (360 Views)

Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? / Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Afraid Of Being Alone? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
I recently had trip to the conservation hub where I met a young beautiful lady by chance along that journey. She, like me, was alone during this time. But unlike me, it was because her friend who she had wanted to have the trip with had been taken on another trip suddenly by her boyfriend. And she didn’t want to postpone this trip again, since, according to her, this was her second time planning this trip. The first was supposed to be with her boyfriend.

While we were conversing about her school life and all the University stuff happening around her young adolescent years, especially now that she’s rounding up with her final year studies, I noticed my new friend suddenly turned blue after she had received a particular call.

Meanwhile, I didn’t listen to the rather brief conversation she had over the phone. I was engrossed by the image of the beautiful Peacock as it spread its multicoloured feathers proudly at our approach to her territory. What a magical moment to behold!
Meanwhile, I couldn’t ignore Laide’s sudden quietness anymore, as this wasn’t the part of her I had known since the one hour trip we’ve had together. So I broke the ice.

“Are you okay?” I asked my new friend.
“I am fine.” She responded rather quickly like she was avoiding opening her mouth to talk in order to withhold the impending tears shown in her shaky voice.

To continue reading go to:

http://joyiseki.com/what-makes-you-feel-afraid-of-being-alone/

Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Being Alone? by chiommy123(f): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
because two is always better than one

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Just Loves Giving On Twitter / Don Jazzy’s Mother Finally Finds Him A Wife / 15 Cell Phone Rules Every Couple Has To Follow To Build Real Trust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.