Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me (5242 Views)

Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This / Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp / My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
I have been disturbing my female Best friend for sex since
But she always refuse despite the fact that she has bleeped many of my friends
she usually tell me everything so I know everything about her
she's bisexual tho
Whenever I ask her why,
she will say fucking me looks somehow and that we should stop talking about it
Please what might be wrong?
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by MrCork: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mranybody:
she's bisexual tho
Whenever I ask her why,

angry

1 Like

Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by DenreleDave(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mranybody:
she's bisexual tho
Whenever I ask her why,

Officially friend zone..

Hope u don't spend on her

12 Likes

Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

angry
Please what's the cause?
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by MrCork: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mranybody:
she's bisexual tho
Whenever I ask her why,

bisexual ke??
..ok so u saying u sleep wit guy who dress like female..correct?.. bro r u ok in the head?(no oofense)
angry
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:

Officially friend zone..
Hope u don't spend on her
I do

She gives me handjob but never sex
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
first, Do not have s3x with your friends if you still want to remain friends.
Second, do not ever beg for it(S3x)

12 Likes

MrCork:

bisexual ke??
..ok so u saying u sleep wit guy who dress like female..correct?.. bro r u ok in the head?(no oofense)
angry
No she's female

She likes both men and women

1 Like

Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by DenreleDave(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mranybody:
I do

She gives me handjob but never sex

Stop spending on her..

Stop it

1 Like

Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by MrCork: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mranybody:
No she's female

She likes both men and women

huh? undecided
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

huh? undecided
A girl who have feelings for both men and women
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:

Stop spending on her..
Stop it
Noted
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by MrCork: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mranybody:
A girl who have feelings for both men and women

...sound like horror film..
..so u saying she is one of those female born wit punnnny & prikk?..correct?.. bro forget her!!(no oofense)
angry
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

..so u saying she is one of those female born wit punnnny & prikk?..correct?.. bro forget her!!(no oofense)
angry
that's not it bro,lol grin
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

angry
No

Those are transgenders

She has only pussy

Just like someone who is lesbian and also straight
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by MrCork: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mranybody:
No

Those are transgenders

She has only pussy

Just like someone who is lesbian and also straight

arrh ok cool
Bro then all u simply need to do is ask her to bring a friend u can hav 3some...my babe like women too. 3some is good sir. Go for it!
wink
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

arrh ok cool
Bro then all u simply need to do is ask her to bring a friend u can hav 3some...my babe like women too. 3some is good sir. Go for it!
wink
She won't agree

She nor one Bleep me at all
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by MrCork: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mranybody:
She won't agree

She nor one Bleep me at all

..nah bro..that's y I always pay them..truss me , moiney talks. Everytime I offer them moiney they refuse...& then I say..am not paying.. its a gift. Moment u say it's a gift, they always accept. Bro truss me, when u women,
u get every thing for free...extra kiss included sir!
wink

1 Like

Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

..nah bro..that's y I always pay them..truss me , moiney talks. Everytime I offer them moiney they refuse...& then I say..am not paying.. its a gift. Moment u say it's a gift, they always accept. Bro truss me, when u women,
u get every thing for free...extra kiss included sir!
wink
And you think I haven't tried that

I have offered her money and she still refused
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by MrCork: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mranybody:
And you think I haven't tried that

I have offered her money and she still refused

bro u must offer her notes..not coins. Bro when I say moiney I mean moiney.
The last marryed lady I smssh last year November
made me feel guilty. Her husband list his job. But her income was not enough. She was surprised when I gave her cash & when she counted it, she was shocked. I dint smash until 3 weeks later thou coz the husband was always in had to wait until he went out job hunting .bro. moiney is good ooo
smiley
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
See many convo above me,,chaii e be
things sha.

But op she has given you d best answer,,, you're not even ashamed of yourself,,,, she's your best friend and you talk about many deep things ,,but you think bringing sex to the table is the next thing,,,,, shey having close female friend nah problem nii,,?,,

What nonsense am i even typing ,,you said she dey give you handjob so why is she running for sex after she don grab and suck your gear,,,grin

1 Like

Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:
See many convo above me,,chaii e be
things sha.

But op she has given you d best answer,,, you're not even ashamed of yourself,,,, she's your best friend and you talk about many deep things ,,but you think bringing sex to the table is the next thing,,,,, shey having close female friend nah problem nii,,?,,

What nonsense am i even typing ,,you said she dey give you handjob so why is she running for sex after she don grab and suck your gear,,,grin
Na make I dey ask una

Because I confusee
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mranybody:
Na make I dey ask una

Because I confusee

Me self I'm inside confusion's swimming pool,,,grin,,,,grin
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2020
MrCork:

...sound like horror film.
Sometimes that bi is a cover up for lesbianism, so they won't look them one kind.

Some of this girls need a guy to spend on them but, have interest/affair with a girl. Holding two gender the same time.
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:18am On Oct 12, 2020
Mranybody:
she's bisexual tho
Whenever I ask her why,
Ah!!!.....and u can even come on social media to type this shit. Fada lawd, please kindly grant this simp some sense
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by MrCork: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Sometimes that bi is a cover up for lesbianism, so they won't look them one kind.

Some of this girls need a guy to spend on them but, have interest/affair with a girl. Holding two gender the same time.

bro I ain't gonno lie..I like lessssbians coz my mission will be to dive in bet6 2 women for 3some....that's y I been tryin to link up two nairaland chicks for 3some: dorin27, Victorian or Zzor. Any two very ok wit me sir. I like lessssbians as long as they dont look like (real talk) wink
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Liposure: 12:30am On Oct 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

these chicks are really enjoying. Imagine making out with two genders with equal pleasure plus the ecstasy they derive from intimacy gadgets
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2020
MrCork:

bro I ain't gonno lie..I like lessssbians coz my mission will be to dive in bet6 2 women for 3some....that's y I been tryin to link up two nairaland chicks for 3some: dorin.27, Victo rian or Z zor. Any two very ok wit me sir. I like lessssbians as long as they dont look like (real talk) wink
I would call that a little fantasy of yours. Those girls doesn't seem to be into that.
Why don't you try a Latino and Arabian chick at once wink
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:42am On Oct 12, 2020
Liposure:
these chicks are really enjoying. Imagine making out with two genders with equal pleasure plus the ecstasy they derive from intimacy gadgets
that one is explosion of excitement.
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by MrCork: 12:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I would call that a little fantasy of yours. Those girls doesn't seem to be into that.
Why don't you try a Latino and Arabian chick at once wink

black guys now go after polish girls...they usually hav thick bodies like black women banging nyansh....they love black african guys big time. . I have two smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? / Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her / My Boss Want Intimacy With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.