Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? - Car Talk (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? (49138 Views)

How Much Should I Expect To Pay To Replace An Alternator On 2012 Toyota Avensis / Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis / I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2019
XGhost:

Valve cover leak, sump leak and a bad hub.

Ah. Thank you for coming by. Any constructive criticism I should know? smiley
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by XGhost: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
radautoworks:

Ah. Thank you for coming by. Any constructive criticism I should know? smiley

Suppsed to be mailed a repair estimate... Still waiting
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
XGhost:

Suppsed to be mailed a repair estimate... Still waiting

Who's handling your account? We are definitely overloaded.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by XGhost: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2019
radautoworks:

Who's handling your account? We are definitely overloaded.

Don't know his name... Light skinned guy at the front desk... Not tall, say 5,8", kinda stocky... Well, considering I'm skinny �
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by Fasco2luv: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Hello .My having some issues with my car ford Escape 2.5l 2009 basically is misfire on idle little but get worst when you put the gear to drive will started to jark why foot on brake, even people around will notice.the throttle body was change and air flow meter change and fuel injectors was also clean still no luck.

Please is it sometime you can do.

God bless
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2019
XGhost:

Don't know his name... Light skinned guy at the front desk... Not tall, say 5,8", kinda stocky... Well, considering I'm skinny �

That's Gbenga. I've reminded him.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Fasco2luv:
Hello .My having some issues with my car ford Escape 2.5l 2009 basically is misfire on idle little but get worst when you put the gear to drive will started to jark why foot on brake, even people around will notice.the throttle body was change and air flow meter change and fuel injectors was also clean still no luck.

Please is it sometime you can do.

God bless

Yup, car will have to come in. We are closed for the week next week though.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by Fasco2luv: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Thanks ,I will make appointment.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by dejidotun2000(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hi
What would it cost to rebuild the automatic transmission of a 2009 Mitsubishi outlander with VIN = JA4LT21W49Z602051.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by AshipaEk0: 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
@radautoworks

I want to drive in on Saturday for a suspension noise diagnosis (need to hoist on a lift and take a look for real) and wheel alignment/balancing

abort mission?
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
AshipaEk0:
@radautoworks

I want to drive in on Saturday for a suspension noise diagnosis (need to hoist on a lift and take a look for real) and wheel alignment/balancing

abort mission?

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/appointments and you're good to go!
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
dejidotun2000:
Hi
What would it cost to rebuild the automatic transmission of a 2009 Mitsubishi outlander with VIN = JA4LT21W49Z602051.

Thanks.

It depends on what would need to be replaced but starts at 8.2 hours (N41,000) of labor to remove and inspect plus cost of replacement parts.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by AshipaEk0: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2019
radautoworks:

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/appointments and you're good to go!

Daz how I submitted application and didn't receive any response o.

Chai. angry angry
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2019
AshipaEk0:

Daz how I submitted application and didn't receive any response o.

Chai. angry angry

I didn't see any. I usually get copies of all appointment requests. Internet glitch?
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by AshipaEk0: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2019
radautoworks:

I didn't see any. I usually get copies of all appointment requests. Internet glitch?

Submitted another.

Was hoping for today but that's obviously gone now

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2019
AshipaEk0:

Submitted another.

Was hoping for today but that's obviously gone now

If you want today I'll make it happen. Noon?
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by AshipaEk0: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
radautoworks:

Nah no worries.

12 noon next Saturday will be fine though

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2019
Coming..

DECEMBER VILLAGE TRIP BRAKE SPECIAL

4 -wheel silver brake package N27,000
Includes semi-metallic front and rear brakes pads, labor and a 6 month warranty

4 -wheel gold brake package N40,000
Includes ceramic front and rear brakes pads, labor and a 2 year warranty

Go see your people with confidence!

*PRE-ORDER NOW AS BRAKES WILL TAKE 7-14 DAYS TO ARRIVE IF NOT IN STOCK*
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by AshipaEk0: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
radautoworks:

The appointment I got confirmed was for 7th December

If you can push it to 30th I'll appreciate it.

Wary of driving around with a noisy wheel for 3 weeks, plus my tune up is due already
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
AshipaEk0:

The appointment I got confirmed was for 7th December

If you can push it to 30th I'll appreciate it.

Wary of driving around with a noisy wheel for 3 weeks, plus my tune up is due already

Should be a link in confirmation to switch date.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Tis the season for giving. Seriously though, how did Christmas just appear out of nowhere. Yesterday it was August...

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by AshipaEk0: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
radautoworks:

Should be a link in confirmation to switch date.

There was no link to switch, only phone number

So I called, and was told to cancel and create another request.

Which I did.

Yesterday I called again to confirm as I didn't receive a response, was told the person in charge will get back to me.

So therefore, tomorrow I will put my jalopy on the road towards Lekki.

As far as I'm concerned, I have appointment for 12 noon

So when you hear noise at the gate, dun be surprised.

Better use veto power and put my appointment on the schedule.

Anyway e nor really concern me sha.

I go block gate last last

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
AshipaEk0:

There was no link to switch, only phone number

So I called, and was told to cancel and create another request.

Which I did.

Yesterday I called again to confirm as I didn't receive a response, was told the person in charge will get back to me.

So therefore, tomorrow I will put my jalopy on the road towards Lekki.

As far as I'm concerned, I have appointment for 12 noon

So when you hear noise at the gate, dun be surprised.

Better use veto power and put my appointment on the schedule.

Anyway e nor really concern me sha.

I go block gate last last

First, first na you go first grin
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
thebigkendo:

Bros na oil i go buy oh, i park my motor jalopy for outside grin grin

Market is really moving at aunty Radu's.. Counted over 25 cars grin

Make that 45-50 especially Fri- Mon grin

Referrals are the bomb!
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by FreshBoss007: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/do_share?session=09A9CEB8237E49F58F504BF8732A2C36AA0F81F7E5C696DADDB6EAE066FC0318&redirect=%2F5167845%2Fn1200000-less-tokunbo-cars%2F110%2384862813&post=84862813

Sharing this link to know the availability and reliability of Chevrolet cars in naija
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
FreshBoss007:
https://www.nairaland.com/do_share?session=09A9CEB8237E49F58F504BF8732A2C36AA0F81F7E5C696DADDB6EAE066FC0318&redirect=%2F5167845%2Fn1200000-less-tokunbo-cars%2F110%2384862813&post=84862813

? Are you sure this is meant for me? Also, dead link

Sharing this link to know the availability and reliability of Chevrolet cars in naija
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by FreshBoss007: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sorry, its a thread on nl on chevrolet cobalt which I tried sharing,
Guess it didn't work

I'd like your opinion as regards the availability of parts and needed workmanship of Chevrolet cars
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 2:53am On Dec 15, 2019
FreshBoss007:

Sorry, its a thread on nl on chevrolet cobalt which I tried sharing,
Guess it didn't work

I'd like your opinion as regards the availability of parts and needed workmanship of Chevrolet cars

Both easy. Very common car when we were in the USA. Would I buy one though? No...

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by AshipaEk0: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2019
radautoworks:

First, first na you go first grin

Was at the shop yesterday.

You were missing in action. SMH.

Will probably return next Saturday, cos my needed parts weren't in stock. Something about my car not being American and the VIN not pulling.

I'll have to source them elsewhere.

smiley
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2019
AshipaEk0:

Was at the shop yesterday.

You were missing in action. SMH.

Will probably return next Saturday, cos my needed parts weren't in stock. Something about my car not being American and the VIN not pulling.

I'll have to source them elsewhere.

smiley

Yeah, I was working so much I decided to take Saturdays to be with my children. Yeah, sometimes parts will match American spec but when they are not in stock and we are not sure about a match we don't take a chance. I'm working on an agreement for common non-American spec parts with manufacturers like Bosch, ngk, etc
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by FreshBoss007: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
radautoworks:

Both easy. Very common car when we were in the USA. Would I buy one though? No...

Thanks
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
As always keep an eye here for deals and specials. You won't always see every coupon here.

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/coupons

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

2020 Mercedes GLS Vs. 2019 BMW X7, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) / Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.