Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? (49297 Views)

How Much Should I Expect To Pay To Replace An Alternator On 2012 Toyota Avensis / Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis / I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by adebobconed(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
radautoworks:
We are adding technicians again!

Are you a mechanic specializing in German and/or European cars? Apply at support@radautoworks.com or simply come in for an interview. Come prepared to prove what you know because our interview process is THOROUGH.
I wish someday, radautoworks would start doing professional training, I sure wouldn't wanna miss such opportunity, if it happens.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 1:41am On Mar 16, 2019
adebobconed:

I wish someday, radautoworks would start doing professional training, I sure wouldn't wanna miss such opportunity, if it happens.

Working on it. Primary focus right now is the end product to the customer smiley
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by adebobconed(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2019
radautoworks:

Working on it. Primary focus right now is the end product to the customer smiley
Alright Madam.. I am eagerly anticipating.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by SonOFaGun(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2019
Hi , I'm currently at your auto shop , was asking the receptionist about car brakes , she said there's one that's lifetime , I'm asking you for reference sake what's the guarantee on it ?
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 12:43am On Apr 14, 2019
SonOFaGun:
Hi , I'm currently at your auto shop , was asking the receptionist about car brakes , she said there's one that's lifetime , I'm asking you for reference sake what's the guarantee on it ?

Lifetime for the platinums. They wear out, we'll replace the parts. Labor is your responsibility and doesn't have to be at our shop. Just bring the old pair and we'll give you a new pair.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by SonOFaGun(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2019
radautoworks:

Lifetime for the platinums. They wear out, we'll replace the parts. Labor is your responsibility and doesn't have to be at our shop. Just bring the old pair and we'll give you a new pair.

Wow ! I'll be there by Monday , btw your Jamaican cuisine is lovely, my first time having them..

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
SonOFaGun:

Wow ! I'll be there by Monday , btw your Jamaican cuisine is lovely, my first time having them..

Glad you enjoyed it. Some people are scared to try it grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by locutas: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Good service earlier today at the Rad.

More impressive was the unexpected but quite welcome check on the fluids, brakes, etc. Saved me a potentially costly repair and let me know my brake pads are on their way out.

Please keep it up and strive to get better even.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 5:20am On Apr 19, 2019
locutas:

Unfortunately I will be withdrawing (for what it's worth) my recommendation of this workshop.

Had a really horrible experience there today when I went in for a simple replacement of all my brake pads as previously advised (half of which I had already pre-ordered through Radautoworks). A service technician of questionable competence was assigned the job. To start with, he ruined the Lexus locking key for the secure wheel nuts. Left me with a missing secure nut on each of my four wheels and was happy to tell me I should use 4 nuts on each wheel as it "doesn't matter"! So I have a missing nut on all 4 wheels until I can order a new set.

Got told that I would need a new rear left brake caliper. Paid NGN59k for this, and I'm honestly not sure in the context of what happened to the wheel nut if this was an existing problem, or an outcome of below par competence on the part of the tech trying to install the brake pads. I had no prior issues with this system.

Left the workshop and all afternoon I have been hearing intermittent strange noises from my front right wheel; when turning and when cruising at slower speeds.

I'm honestly stumped at how quickly it took for the previously great service to become this bad. Whether it's the predicted deluge of customers, or a lack of qualified service personnel, this was just horrible service (which took ~3.5 hours too!).

Hello,

Did you contact the shop management about this? This is the first I'm hearing of this! If we screwed something up obviously we'll fix it. I always say it's not that bad things won't happen it's how you handle them. Please email me about resolving this.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by seunoj: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
How much is radiator for Camry 08 4plgs and ws transmission oil
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
seunoj:
How much is radiator for Camry 08 4plgs and ws transmission oil

2 year warranty N103,729

WS incoming. Alternate match N5,015 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ426

You caught me in a rare online appearance while I'm on leave

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by seunoj: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2019
radautoworks:

2 year warranty N103,729

WS incoming. Alternate match N5,015 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ426

You caught me in a rare online appearance while I'm on leave

Tnx for prompt response. The radiator on the high. Will wait for WS though
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by Bigsteveg(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2019
radautoworks:

Hhs.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 12:50pm On May 29, 2019
Bigsteveg:

Hhs.

?
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by dru23(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2019
radautoworks:

?

My madam and Oga Ms. Radauto .....my future sugar mommy ,how u dey now...
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by lenzy: 1:28pm On May 29, 2019
Hello radautoworks, I have a 2003 3.0L Accord, I have these DTC P0300, P0301, P0302, P0303, P0304, P0305, P0306, P2237, P0134 and P0442 on the car. The car doesn’t run well with AC. Pls what’s the cost of these repairs?
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 6:25pm On May 29, 2019
lenzy:
Hello radautoworks, I have a 2003 3.0L Accord, I have these DTC P0300, P0301, P0302, P0303, P0304, P0305, P0306, P2237, P0134 and P0442 on the car. The car doesn’t run well with AC. Pls what’s the cost of these repairs?

Need to see the car.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by Mueeze(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
@radautoworks I want to bring my car in today. What time will the shop close? Considering the holiday.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mueeze:
@radautoworks I want to bring my car in today. What time will the shop close? Considering the holiday.

Closed for holiday. Reopens tomorrow 9-5
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by thebigkendo(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
radautoworks:

N9,735 N10,***
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ620-5QT

As of saturday 1st June & synthetic was out of stock sad

Its like you use a different exchange rate tongue

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

I can't see your car in front of the building?

Or have you upgraded to MB? grin grin cheesy
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by thebigkendo(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
TheCar:

I can't see your car in front of the building?

Or have you upgraded to MB? grin grin cheesy

Bros na oil i go buy oh, i park my motor jalopy for outside grin grin

Market is really moving at aunty Radu's.. Counted over 25 cars grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by jarkbauer: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
So i have a friend whose brake is bad with suspension noise. Also poor fuel economy

How much to diagnose

car 2010 corolla

gazzuzz radautoworks
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

Market is really moving at aunty Radu's.. Counted over 25 cars grin

Hope Gazz.uzz wouldn't see the highlighted. He don see am already, oya go explain yaself why you drive go Sokoto for wetin dey inside your sokoto.

Aunt Radu updates and short videos on facebook testify to that fact.

When you deliver quality, you would definitely attract customers and nothing sells a business or product than "Word of Mouth" marketing.

Hopefully, I would get to patronize and visit the workshop soon for my 'Premium Oil Filter' once I exhaust my current set of Puralator Boss Filters.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by thebigkendo(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
TheCar:

Hope Gazz.uzz wouldn't see the highlighted. He don see am already, oya go explain yaself why you drive go Sokoto for wetin dey inside your sokoto.

Aunt Radu updates and short videos on facebook testify to that fact.

When you deliver quality, you would definitely attract customers and nothing sells a business or product than "Word of Mouth" marketing.

Hopefully, I would get to patronize and visit the workshop soon for my 'Premium Oil Filter' once I exhaust my current set of Puralator Boss Filters.

Broa Gazzuzz does not sell conventional oil grin grin
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by thebigkendo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

No, we don't control the price. Systems update live from headquarters and sometimes fluctuate. Also, 5w20 synthetic is on stock. 5w30 only bulk that's why. We can do changes but no jugs to sell while we wait for inventory. I think Mobil synthetic and stock but cheaper with gazzuzz
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
jarkbauer:
So i have a friend whose brake is bad with suspension noise. Also poor fuel economy

How much to diagnose

car 2010 corolla

gazzuzz radautoworks

Free or N2,500
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

Broa Gazzuzz does not sell conventional oil grin grin

grin that's why I no dey drag synthetic.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by jarkbauer: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
radautoworks:

Free or N2,500

inspection or diagnosis?
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

Or maybe VAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

This Lexus LF-1 Limitless SUV Will Leave Your Jaw Dropping (photos) / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos / See The Vintage Car Queen Elizabeth Rode When She Visited Nigeria In 1956 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.