Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (49472 Views)

Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by dangoteinlaw: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2018
sarahade:

I'm telling you those people are mad. They say hello and you reply the next thing is send me photo.
I just pity people who watch their yeye films
no be small tin infact they are currently trending in US blogs rn. Thier SEARCH for bobs n vagay is unlimited

4 Likes

Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Exponental(m): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2018
A woman who knows her worth
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Muyiwaipere(m): 6:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Men....men...men......we are all the same
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by nazablossom(f): 6:16am On Aug 13, 2018
I hope he won't go about molesting his patients when he becomes a doctor.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by DWJOBScom(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2018
It's a tough call but am glad she didn't send the nude

A young man's right sense of responsibility and moral health just got a boost.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 13, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Pervert!

Can this doctor ever turn O & G without raping a patient?

If he's like this now, he most likely will have is certificate withdrawn for sexual assault in the future.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2018
From the flow of the guy's conversation, he seems to me a naija scammer and blackmailer.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by rosieluv(f): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2018
LordsApostle:
The movie "Acrimony" in my mind!!! After seeing that movie, was all teary and so emotional... It's really a very huge lesson for the female folks out there... Quite a huge lesson for them... Kai!!!
I wasn't angry
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by grandstar(m): 6:25am On Aug 13, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sharap there

What's wrong in sending nudes to people.

This is how they will be forming hijab, I am a child of God but check their phones you will see hundreds of their nude.

Rubbish women

Why do you wear cloths? When you can walk round your neighborhood nude then it will be appropriate sending out nudes
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by LordsApostle: 6:25am On Aug 13, 2018
That's because u are a small girl, when u grow older, u will understand better...
rosieluv:

I wasn't angry
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by thunderbabs: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2018
D girl sef na oniranu jare... cool

No blame doc to be.. He is just anoda man in d game
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by aragonchuks(m): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2018
If na me I go still whyne the girl collect her nude ..
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Aldebaran(m): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 13, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sharap there

This is how they will be forming hijab, I am a child of God but check their phones you will see hundreds of their nude.

Rubbish women

Go back to sleep so when you wake up again, your brain will wake with you.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by rosieluv(f): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2018
LordsApostle:
That's because u are a small girl, when u grow older, u will understand better...
And you my uncle was teary cause of what exactly? Epa ndo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by zang: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2018
'If you put Bananas and Money in front of Monkeys, Monkeys will choose Bananas because monkeys do not know that *Money can buy a lot of Bananas "
Jack ma the richest man in China
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by okerekeikpo: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2018
See as she fat like bag of rice, ordinary to show the guy small nude na wetin u dey drag the guy come online, Nawao
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Kingbusssy(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sharap there

Rubbish women

Seeing one doesn't mean you've know them all
Try to be reasonable some time
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Tonimordred(m): 6:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Saint sami ganja furoyen da
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by castrokins(m): 6:50am On Aug 13, 2018
OP, Tell Her To Go And Charge Her Battery.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 13, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Wait till u meet Indians. They are the most hot headed perverts and worst of all is their English, too horrible.

Indians be like "show Bobs, send vagana"
Those people are perverts. All of them. Very annoying set of people.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by omoiyalayi(m): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2018
Nude pic?

Not a biggie na, you all do it

U guys shld stop forming holier than thou here

All of you takin jabs @ d guy, as a ladies which of u haven't send a nude 2 a guy b4? Or as a guy which of u haven't ask a girl 4 a nude pic or received one b4?

And wen d ladies send it don't u like & enjoyed it ? Abeg make una free d guy joor

Nobody holy pass
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 13, 2018
Wish I'd meet someone with a dirty shoe fetish. Baby send me pictures of your smelly sneakers and I'll wire you money.... Sweet
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2018
LordsApostle:
The movie "Acrimony" in my mind!!! After seeing that movie, was all teary and so emotional... It's really a very huge lesson for the female folks out there... Quite a huge lesson for them... Kai!!!
What lesson exactly? To always stick by your man come rain come shine? Never allow family members put mouth in our relationship? Support a man fulfill his dreams?

1 Like

Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Franzinni: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2018
Nudes would have been horrible anyway... But then the guy is immature for asking... Real men never ask...
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by CSTR1005: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2018
If he had continued with the game, he would have seen her naked in time.
idiot.

1 Like

Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2018
Apparently he asked for a picture of her in a tank top (which honestly is much different from 'nudes') and she refused because she's a 'hijabi' and so nobody is allowed to see her skin other than her face except her husband. The dude should've just respected her religious commitment, now he seems like a pervert. I mean there are tons of other nice non Muslim girls (and even muslims) who don't cover up like her.

Picture: a woman in a tank top. For context.

1 Like

Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by xaggar(m): 7:05am On Aug 13, 2018
sisisioge:

Unbelievable shocked shocked shocked!

She's not married nau. Besides, they should stop calling it nude.

Nice looks u have
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by zicoraads: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2018
No wonder he asked for her nudes. She is both childish as she's senseless. I always wonder why this generation always feels the need to expose the conversation between themselves. Two grown ups. To what end? Gain the fleeting attention?

1 Like

Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Marrtynze(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Guy ended it with rhymes and punchline grin
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by BluntBoy(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2018
All these Arab guys sef. Nawa for them o.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by galadima77(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2018
haba see world cup traffic on this thread!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.