Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (49500 Views)

Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by DavSagacity(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sharap there

What's wrong in sending nudes to people.

This is how they will be forming hijab, I am a child of God but check their phones you will see hundreds of their nude.

Rubbish women
No. you are not a child of God. But a child of gods of nudes. change your ways. So because she has her nudes on her phone means she should send it to u.??.Haba!!!
U mind need to be changed and renewed
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2018
Its like these arab men are sexually starved.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by indie22(f): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sharap there

This is how they will be forming hijab, I am a child of God but check their phones you will see hundreds of their nude.

Rubbish women

Stupid man....maybe you should encourage your sisters at home to send nudes to random men. Nonsense.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2018
jidemoh:
From the flow of the guy's conversation, he seems to me a naija scammer and blackmailer.
na money a naija scammer go dey hunt for not pussycheesy
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

When a soon to be mother or mother(if you are married with kids) say this I only shake my head in disgust at the kind of kids these lot would bring to this world.
Why don't you spread your nude all over Nairaland since it is something virtuous.
Many indeed are mad few are roaming.
Don't make me believe that you are a victim of stupidity.....is it that it is difficult for your brain to assimilate a simple sentence....i only asked a question.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2018
Why are guys like this, are we getting crazy because of what we see on television...this is inappropriate...
Moreover girls should NEVER fall for this be it hijabi or not, thatvis not true love...

shaytan keeps deceiving us to be santa
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Onyeakachukwu29: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2018
You guys should just shut up OK? If you feel nothing is wrong with sending nude pics then start by advicing your sisters to begin dumb ass
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by dederocs(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Wait till u meet Indians. They are the most hot headed perverts and worst of all is their English, too horrible.

Indians be like "show Bobs, send vagana"
grin crazy Indian monkeys.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by okwabayi(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:
This guy na mumuni.....Babe wey dey use 'bro' for you, is it not already written on the wall say NA friendzone you dey ni?

Collecting nudes would have pulled him out of her friend zone.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by okwabayi(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2018
The guy has a terrible taste in women. This one who is one tablespoon away from getting fat now has the audacity to brag about a man finding her body attractive. I blame all these desperate men for the s-hit average looking women put us through.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by delishpot: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
hi3:
If its not your nude, may you forever keep shut!

You are probably blind to this: Doc to be, my foot

Yeah yeah but people like you will be the first to call women derogatory names if her nudes get leaked online tomorrow. You will not keep quiet and act like it's none of your biz because it's not your nude.
Shior. Ofcourse doc to be her foot is an appropriate term to use for any man asking for indecent photos from a woman who clearly makes it known that she cant give it out.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by ImaIma1(f): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sharap there

Rubbish women

Everything is wrong in it?

What is the purpose of sending it?

Is it a wise and safe thing to do?

Should a man that asks for nude be taken seriously at all?
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Harry00(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin some people dey mumu Ooo
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by spiceadole: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
hi3:
let them ask for yours before you start ranting now.

A doc will still see your nude anyway... Deal with that!

I would have ignored your quote..
But then... I am a medical doctor.
Just to inform you..
There is a big difference between a doctor seeing your nvde for medical reasons and some random internet dude asking for them.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by Yankiss(m): 12:34am On Aug 16, 2018
spiceadole:
She actually took the conversation too far.
Should have ended it immediately he asked for the nvde picture.

Doc to be, my foot.

Mtcheew
I hope women are safe in the hand of this doct-to-be. Methinks he needs to be examined and investigated properly before being licensed.
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2018
It's a funny world. Why make suchh request in the first instance?

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2018
It's a funny world. Why make such request in the first instance?

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.